Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkish penal code: say Armenian Genocide is true --> go to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karoaper
    Ok, man, since you started it, tell me why do you people do this? If you came to this site to make sence of what you've been taught in school and compare it with what we're saying here, then it's one thing. But most of you come here to be simply pains in our collective azzes. All that accomplishes is gives us more examples of rude, abnoxious, paranoid Turks. Wheather you believe what we're saying or not doesn't give you the right to come here and act like little annoying mosquitos. We know what we're saying is the truth and we have the right to discuss it. Actually we would probably welcome real debate with open minded Turks, whose only fault is probably being told stories in school. I don't know any Armenian who goes to a Turkish forum and starts acting like some of your idiotic countrymen and maybe even you as you say. So, grow up and do something more useful with your time. Also, when we rip on Turkey and ridicule it and express joy at it's misfortunes, understand that it's a natural reaction to Turkey's thinkheaded and dowright evil stance on the crimes it is ashamed of and fails to recognize. I think (guessing) that most of us do not hate individual Turks who are simply trying to survive, because these Turks have not killed our people and are not contributing to lies. But we do hate your country as a whole and really have no respect for you people. Either deal with it and be a polite guest, or don't come to this forum at all. Of course there's the 3rd option, come here, act as an ass and reinforce our opinion of Turks as empty headed barbaric brutes.
    actualy i dont realy know but it happens that way... i think we just think of you as Armenian people first ( who is always loking for a chance to send Turkey to hell and planning evil moves against us even if they are asleep)...but we see it is not as we think and thought.. something like that i guess

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
      Ok, man, since you started it, tell me why do you people do this? If you came to this site to make sence of what you've been taught in school and compare it with what we're saying here, then it's one thing. But most of you come here to be simply pains in our collective azzes. All that accomplishes is gives us more examples of rude, abnoxious, paranoid Turks. Wheather you believe what we're saying or not doesn't give you the right to come here and act like little annoying mosquitos. We know what we're saying is the truth and we have the right to discuss it. Actually we would probably welcome real debate with open minded Turks, whose only fault is probably being told stories in school. I don't know any Armenian who goes to a Turkish forum and starts acting like some of your idiotic countrymen and maybe even you as you say. So, grow up and do something more useful with your time. Also, when we rip on Turkey and ridicule it and express joy at it's misfortunes, understand that it's a natural reaction to Turkey's thinkheaded and dowright evil stance on the crimes it is ashamed of and fails to recognize. I think (guessing) that most of us do not hate individual Turks who are simply trying to survive, because these Turks have not killed our people and are not contributing to lies. But we do hate your country as a whole and really have no respect for you people. Either deal with it and be a polite guest, or don't come to this forum at all. Of course there's the 3rd option, come here, act as an ass and reinforce our opinion of Turks as empty headed barbaric brutes.
      Personally I am not here to convince you that we are not rude, abnoxious, paranoid Turks or empty headed barbaric brutes. And also I am not here to compare “what I’m told” with what you are saying. Because I observed and expressed several times that there is no way of convincing you different that what you think. Because this “barbaric evil Turks” thing become your national religion after you migrate to west and struggle against assimilation. This evil Turks story is your national identity and is unfourtunately your only thing remained from your “Armenian identity”. I know taht whatever I say will not convince you because of only a reason that I am a Turk. If you were able to observe yourself outside of your evil Turk mentality you would see that you are the ones who act like small pimpled childs acting ridiculous. I just tried to show you that there may be a possibility that everything about Turks-Armenians is not that much simple and clear. But I can see beter that your obsessive minds are not ready to face with a different version of your genocide religion yet. But let me warn you, the world is started to support Turkish thesis about discuss the issue mutually between Turks and Armenians and they soon will realize how narrow-minded vision of yours about “no, there is nothing to talk, we don’t accept any communication but recognising genocide” rhetoric. Very soon all the world will laugh to your this “evil Turk religion”

Comment

Also one thing: it would be a real improvement at your mentality if moderator "lose your name" is really serious about banning Armenians who insult Turks, but I know that it will not work and you only continue to ban Turks when you feel yourself uncomfortable. And also that warn gives an idea how you are not ready to any kind of communication since you ban to talk anything against your genocide. It looks like a sin to talk aganist the genocide at your evil Turk religion. But the problem is that we can not solve any problems between us by declaring "sin issues" and prohibiting to talk about them. There must be another way to establish a healty communication.

Comment

What do you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
            What do you suggest?
            Stop insulting each others race may be a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by karakitap
              Stop insulting each others race may be a good start.
              Why don't you tell that to the Turks that have visited this forum before you? I assure you in all cases it was they who started the invectives. Now run along little man.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

I don't believe that Turks are barbarians and have never said such. The Ottoman Empire was at the end corrupt and dysfunctional. The Turks were unable to concieve of a modern social structure apart from what they had known with them dominating and lording over the minorities of the Empire -in one form or another. While some in the Empire understood the failure of the Sultanate and understood that the ethnic divisions had to be done away with and saw the potential for reinvigormant of the Empire with full inclusion of the minorities unfortunatly they did not hold sway and like most revolutions where there is severe social change and tubulent economic and socio-political conditions the hard core militirists bent on draconian nationalistic agendas ultimatly held sway. They could see no solution to their dilema beyond elimination of potential competitors and they were further driven by greed and personal and racial ambition. Thus they decimated their own citizens whom they branded as "other". This is esentially what occured. Even Turkish entry into WWI was predicated on the assumption that this would allow unfettered (from foriegn interferrnece) action to pursue the "Final Solution" to what was percieved as the problem for the Empire - its non-homogenity and the failing status of Turks vis a vis the minority populations. While the above version is stripped down due to brevity it is essentially the truth of what occured. That the result was Genocide - not only of the Armenians but of the other Christian elements and that the Nationalists carried this through and later imposed the same concept upon the Kurds is fact. The Genocide is fact. The perpetuation of it by dishonest Turkish elites and puppet governments is also fact. The Turkish blindness to the true history and replacement with nation building nationalistic myth is fact. That Turks such as carrot top have not the were-with-all and gumption to see out of the lies created to bolster this false history is an unfortunate and ultimatly shameful situation that Turks of future generations will have to live with and eventually live down. Perhaps Armenians will one day also have sympathy for you poor deluded Turks living in your Turkey uber alles dream worlds...once you somehow come to you senses and can accept reality and can show remorse, accept guilt and experience shame. In the meanwhile we can only pity your ignorance and lack of humanity that reflects the prevailing condition of your nation and your people for almost 100 years now - and that those Turks such as you who come here and spout ignorance and undeserved pride are a sad reflection of. Shame that - as there certainly have been and still are some Turks who see through this and we can salute them and only hope that others may one day figure it out and break out of the nasty cycle of denial that they are in. In the meantime it is not Turks as a people (or as individuals) whom we dispise - but those Turks - who by defintion of what they believe, condone and espouse and the manner in which they display no regard for decency and humility - and who insult us greatly by the blind venom and racist ignorant views they hold and express - it is you Turks who have no right to expect us to do other then dispise and denegrate you for the pityful ugly beings you have become.

Comment

"I hereby admit to having insulted a Turk. Before and now I have insulted Turks. It is a horrible history that I and Armenians have shared. We are guilty of wanting justice, truth, and reality by seeking that Turkey admits to the Genocide of the Armenians. I want to offer my sincere apologies for hurting any Turk's feelings, and I will return to any posts that are insulting and change them, to correct the misdeeds of my past. I will also not insult Turks, and on the contrary, I will wonder what they want when they insult me." -Thomas Bagdasarian.

Comment

I just watched Lawrence of Arabia and attempted not to feel as happy when the Turks get their ass' kicked. Are you happy now, karakitap?

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                      I just watched Lawrence of Arabia and attempted not to feel as happy when the Turks get their ass' kicked. Are you happy now, karakitap?
                      LOL Tom
                      Oh man, taks areci, khndalic

Comment

Working...
                      X