Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkish penal code: say Armenian Genocide is true --> go to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karakitap
    I live in Turkey, and believe me that you ar the person who don't know anything about Turkey.
    BTW, you wrote your location as "Europe" Wouldn't you live in Armenia? Is Armenia in Europe? Another inferiority complex of Armenians. At least we want to join European institutions not the European continent

First of all you are not living in Turkey.I live more close to Turkey than you do.
    And since the time of exposure came , you are going to name me the borders of Europe Turk.If you don't name the borders ,or if you name them wrong , it will mean that the Turks are not smart and you will be humiliated infront of an Armenian. Thus we will see who are the smartest people , the Armenians or the Turks.Unless if you are a coward and you don't want to answer the question?

You are the one with the inferiority complex about Europe , because no European want you in the EU.

we want to join European institutions
    Beg like a dog so you can join then.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
      First of all you are not living in Turkey.I live more close to Turkey than you do.
      And since the time of exposure came , you are going to name me the borders of Europe Turk.If you don't name the borders ,or if you name them wrong , it will mean that the Turks are not smart and you will be humiliated infront of an Armenian. Thus we will see who are the smartest people , the Armenians or the Turks.Unless if you are a coward and you don't want to answer the question?

You are the one with the inferiority complex about Europe , because no European want you in the EU.

Beg like a dog so you can join then.
      I don't understand why you imagine that I don't live in Turkey, but bad news, I live in Turkey. I'm from Ankara.
      Second, you may consider the borders of Europe continent include Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan (Caucasus). But none of these countries are European culturally. More funny think is that you are proud of consider yourself as European. I don't have that kind of inferiority complex like you. I live in Ankara, located at central Anatolia, at Asian continent. And culturally I don't consider myself as European. We, Turks are living at European continent more that 700 years. But because of our religion and identity we are moreAsian than European. We are at a unique position in the world as being both European and Asian. Hmmm like Russians maybe.
      But you Armenians have that inferiority complex that you are even ashamed your physical properties (because you look like Arabs and according to your narrow minds this is something to be ashamed)
      You don't live in Europe, you are not European. But if you feel yourself better consider yourself as European

Comment

I don't understand why you imagine that I don't live in Turkey, but bad news, I live in Turkey. I'm from Ankara.
        Second, you may consider the borders of Europe continent include Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan (Caucasus). But none of these countries are European culturally. More funny think is that you are proud of consider yourself as European. I don't have that kind of inferiority complex like you. I live in Ankara, located at central Anatolia, at Asian continent. And culturally I don't consider myself as European. We, Turks are living at European continent more that 700 years. But because of our religion and identity we are moreAsian than European. We are at a unique position in the world as being both European and Asian. Hmmm like Russians maybe.
        But you Armenians have that inferiority complex that you are even ashamed your physical properties (because you look like Arabs and according to your narrow minds this is something to be ashamed)
        You don't live in Europe, you are not European. But if you feel yourself better consider yourself as European
        We are ashamed of our physical appearance? Where you getting this from? We are from Asia Minor and we are proud of whatever comes with that. It's the turks that came to Anatolia and went into high gear re-discovering thier race: adopting a new language (turkish is a cocophany of Arabic, Greek, Persian, ...), adopting the music and culture of the peoples they now had control over and thoroughly changing their racial stereotypes. In turkey you now have blonds and white white people with blues eyes, etc. I don't think mongols were blue eyed and blond. It's your countries perpetual mixing with east europeans that changed your racial type. I still remember reading how ottomans (must remember to say ottomans in all fairness) would systematically take random white babies away from their families and raise them to be turkish ministers and generals, maybe thousands. Today, turks don't know what they want. Do they want to be with Europe or they want to be Islamic and have Sharia. Do they want to have martial law (that's right yout great democractic and modern state is nothing but a feudal nation controlled by your generals) or do they want to have democracy. Admit it, you are confused to no end. Heck tell me something about your rich history that predates the ataturk (who's basically turkish god). turks know nothing about anything concerning their own past and then they stand up and deny Genocide like they're all experts. And on top of that trumpet their great turkish pride. For what, for the countless genocides and pogroms you've commited (Armenian, Hellenic, Bulgarian, Assyrian, now Kurdish) or for causing a huge clash of civilizations in east Europe that's still rumbling today.
        Last edited by karoaper; 06-03-2005, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
          We are ashamed of our physical appearance? Where you getting this from? We are from Asia Minor and we are proud of whatever comes with that. It's the turks that came to Anatolia and went into high gear re-discovering thier race: adopting a new language (turkish is a cocophany of Arabic, Greek, Persian, ...), adopting the music and culture of the peoples they now had control over and thoroughly changing their racial stereotypes. In turkey you now have blonds and white white people with blues eyes, etc. I don't think mongols were blue eyed and blond. It's your countries perpetual mixing with east europeans that changed your racial type. I still remember reading how ottomans (must remember to say ottomans in all fairness) would systematically take random white babies away from their families and raise them as turkish ministers and generals, maybe thousands. turks don't know what they want today. Do they want to be with Europe or they want to be Islamic and have Sharia. Do they want to have martial law (that's right yout great democractic and modern state is nothing but a feudal nation controlled by your generals) or do they want to have democracy. Admit it, you are confused to no end. Heck tell me something about your rich history that predates the ataturk (who's basically turkish god). turks know nothing about anything concerning their own past and then they stand up and deny Genocide like they'll all experts. And on top of that trumpet their great turkish pride. For what, for the countless genocides and pogroms you've commited (Armenian, Hellenic, Bulgarian, Assyrian, now Kurdish) or for causing a huge clash of civilizations in east Europe that's still rumbling today.
          Why do you repeat that "eastern european" thing? OK, you are eastern european, are you happy now?
          I really don't know where did you get those shi*s about Turkish history but this forum is full of these shi*s about Turkish history. Is someone educating all of you about "distorted Turkish history with full of sterotypes"? I know history very well, I read a lot of international book about Turks and I never read that kind of shi*s about "Turks are re-discovering their race, there is no Turkish language, Turks have nothing but Ataturk, etc."
          1. You are the people who hopelessly try to prove of being this eastern european thing and ashamed with the physical properties. We, Turks are living at Anatolia more than 1000 years and this place is called Turkia since 12th century according to all historical European correspondences. Yes, "Turk" indicates a cultural property not a race. Today 70 million of Turkish nation people whose race is originally Turkomans, Iranians, Bosnians, Albanians, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Arabs, Jews, Lazs, Caucasian people, etc. We are all Turkish culturally who is proud of being Turkish, speak Turkish, etc.
          2. About your comment that Turkish language is the mixture of Arabic, Greek, Persian,...shi*. You don't know what you are talking about. You are totally ignorant again.
          3. About adopting music, culture,etc. I have no inferiority complex like you. We may adopt things and also you Armenians adopted lots of things from us. Your music, kitchen, clothings, culture, even a lot of Armenians in the middle east speaks Turkish as a first language.
          4. About you hellenic,bulgarian, assyrian, kurdish... genocides, I don't know what to say. You are both ignorant and dumb. So no comment.
          5. About "there is nothing before Ataturks shi* we have a great history also before 1923 including Ottomans, Selcuks,... We build Sultanahmed palace 400 years before Ataturk,we build Cifte minare 800 years before Ataturk. Are they enough references about the issue?

Comment

even a lot of Armenians in the middle east speaks Turkish as a first language.
            Generalization. The only Armenians who speak Turkish as a first language are those who live in Turkey or have immigrated from there. It was (and I believe still is) frowned upon to speak Armenian in the Turkish public.

5. About "there is nothing before Ataturks shi* we have a great history also before 1923 including Ottomans, Selcuks,... We build Sultanahmed palace 400 years before Ataturk,we build Cifte minare 800 years before Ataturk. Are they enough references about the issue?
            Watch Lawrence of Arabia for a slice of Turkish history.

Comment

Many Armenians - such as my family - once lived in Anatolia - and in the Ottoman Empire - Turkey by any other name. So yes -we have a history there and an interest. And of course the fact of the Genocide and that your nation fails to recognize such and is still acting against us keeps us interested. We share a comon legacy and lived amongst one another for many hundreds of years. If only the Turkish nation didn't stab Armenians in the back and ultimatly persecute them so and kill them and drive them out we would still be there and your nation would be much richer for it. Instead you have gone down a path of insanity and you are suffering for this still to this day - as we are of course. Denial of your condition and of your history will only perpetuate your problems. The only resolution is to properly come to terms with your past.

Comment

I don't understand
                It is normal you are a Turk.

I live in Turkey. I'm from Ankara.
                You are as much Turk as Al pacino is Italian

you may consider the borders of Europe continent include Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan (Caucasus).
                So you didnt answered to the question like a typical Turk you are.
                There is no may neither April.I spesificaly asked you to post me what are officialy the borders of Turkey , not what is your insignificant opinion about the European Geography.Which means that you have failed to answer , which is logical , since Turks are not smart enough to know Geography.

http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/eu.htm
                Thus i will teach you Geography son.
                This site is called World Atlas.It contains all the Continents and countries in the World.So if you travel in france, don't tell France is in Africa because they will laugh at you

Europe (in green) is separated from Asia by Russia's Ural Mountains in the east, and the Caspian and Black Seas in the southeast.
                Europe's highest point is Mt. Elbrus in European Russia at 18,481 ft (5,633m), just north of the Georgia/Russian border.
                Europe's lowest point is on the surface of the Caspian Sea, at 92 ft (28m) below sea level.
                Note: Turkey and the Russian Federation are considered a part of both Asia and Europe; definitions and details here

none of these countries are European culturally.
                Again you are stating your personal Turkish insignificant opinion.
                Azerbaijan isn't European , because they are Turk Muslims.Armenia is a part of Europe and of the most ancient European countries.It has been aiding the Crusades , affected from the Hellenic and Roman Civilization and as well from the Persian Civilization.Armenia is the link between the East and the West.I honestly don't even care to proove myself as a European , but i ,for the sake of Geography,cant let you rewrite the Geography.Georgia is as well European , they became Catholics during the Crusades and contributed them as well.Either way Caucausian area was always regarded as European.

We, Turks are living at European continent more that 700 years.
                The Mongols and the Arabs were living in Europe as well like Turks , nobody considers them Europeans. [QUOTE]

because of our religion and identity we are moreAsian than European.
                You are an insult to both Asians and Europeans.

We are at a unique position in the world as being both European and Asian. Hmmm like Russians maybe.
                Russia is 50 times bigger than Turkey.
                Russians are Europeans and nobody will have any problem if they enter in the EU.You on the other hand are not , and you can try as much to present yourself as one , but for Europe you are always a Turk parasite invador.The problem is that you people are seen as barbarians.We Europeans would prefer Japan entering over Turkey,because they are civilized people.

I have never seen an Armenian look like an Arab and even if there are, i don't consider them as a shame.It prooves what a great country Armenia is and it embraces all races.We are not racist Pan-Turanist like you , that kill every other race nor we do make genocides.

I like it when people are telling me where i live and what i feel.

Comment

[QUOTE=Red Brigade]It is normal you are a Turk.

You are as much Turk as Al pacino is Italian

So you didnt answered to the question like a typical Turk you are.
                  There is no may neither April.I spesificaly asked you to post me what are officialy the borders of Turkey , not what is your insignificant opinion about the European Geography.Which means that you have failed to answer , which is logical , since Turks are not smart enough to know Geography.

http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/eu.htm
                  Thus i will teach you Geography son.
                  This site is called World Atlas.It contains all the Continents and countries in the World.So if you travel in france, don't tell France is in Africa because they will laugh at you

Europe (in green) is separated from Asia by Russia's Ural Mountains in the east, and the Caspian and Black Seas in the southeast.
                  Europe's highest point is Mt. Elbrus in European Russia at 18,481 ft (5,633m), just north of the Georgia/Russian border.
                  Europe's lowest point is on the surface of the Caspian Sea, at 92 ft (28m) below sea level.
                  Note: Turkey and the Russian Federation are considered a part of both Asia and Europe; definitions and details here

Again you are stating your personal Turkish insignificant opinion.
                  Azerbaijan isn't European , because they are Turk Muslims.Armenia is a part of Europe and of the most ancient European countries.It has been aiding the Crusades , affected from the Hellenic and Roman Civilization and as well from the Persian Civilization.Armenia is the link between the East and the West.I honestly don't even care to proove myself as a European , but i ,for the sake of Geography,cant let you rewrite the Geography.Georgia is as well European , they became Catholics during the Crusades and contributed them as well.Either way Caucausian area was always regarded as European.

The Mongols and the Arabs were living in Europe as well like Turks , nobody considers them Europeans.

You are an insult to both Asians and Europeans.

Russia is 50 times bigger than Turkey.
                  Russians are Europeans and nobody will have any problem if they enter in the EU.You on the other hand are not , and you can try as much to present yourself as one , but for Europe you are always a Turk parasite invador.The problem is that you people are seen as barbarians.We Europeans would prefer Japan entering over Turkey,because they are civilized people.

I have never seen an Armenian look like an Arab and even if there are, i don't consider them as a shame.It prooves what a great country Armenia is and it embraces all races.We are not racist Pan-Turanist like you , that kill every other race nor we do make genocides.

I like it when people are telling me where i live and what i feel.
                  As I said before, if you feel yourself better, consider you as European.
                  "We Europeans would prefer Japan entering over Turkey,because they are civilized people." Again a proof of an inferiority complex. OK, you Europeans will not allow Turkey to join EU. You are European. BTW when will you be a member of EU?
                  Make peace with your identity instead of hopelessly show yourself as European.
                  And don't parrot as "we don't resemble Arabs, we are European, we are eastern European, we helped Crusaders, Armenia is geographically at Europe".
                  Because you look very funny and childish. Make peace with your identities. You are brunette middle easterns,bööööö (oh no no, we are eastern)
                  European!)

Comment

As I said before, if you feel yourself better, consider you as European.
                    This has nothing to do about feelings or emotions.I prooved you what is officialy considered as Europe,and Armenia is part of Europe, it doesn't matter if you like it or not.It is simply a reality,that's why i say it.How many times do i have to teach you Geography my little Turk?

"We Europeans would prefer Japan entering over Turkey,because they are civilized people." Again a proof of an inferiority complex.
                    Do you deny that we would prefer Japan over Turkey?
                    Japan is in the other side of the world.They have a very developed country with a good economy , but their human crimes record is not that better than the Turks.

You are European.
                    At last after 5 posts you admited it.

BTW when will you be a member of EU?
                    I don't want Armenia to enter in the EU.

Make peace with your identity instead of hopelessly show yourself as European.
                    I have made peace with my identity, i told you hundred times that Armenia Geographicly is in Europe.As a nation Armenians are unique people.We are the link between Europe and Midle East.That's why we have good relationship with both and that is something unique.We have nothing against Muslims , nothing.One of our best allies Iran is Muslim and we have excelent relationship with them.How many times do i need to tell you Turk to understand it?

You are brunette middle easterns,bööööö (oh no no, we are eastern)
                    Karaguzel , Armenians are not just brunettes.Neither i look Midle Eastern or am brunette.Beleive me i don't say it because i have something against brunettes , i actually prefer brunettes . But there are many different kinds of Armenians.You just have seen those who are in Turkey , you don't know how the rest of us look.

Comment

I think brunette Armeniasn are hot,, there are so many hot girls here, it's driving me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                      X