Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkish penal code: say Armenian Genocide is true --> go to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armenians are not brunette, Armenians are European, Armenia doesn't want to join EU, if you want you can join. Are you happy now
    Poor you, a whole nation suffers with inferiority complex and obsessions.

Comment

Originally posted by karakitap
      Armenians are not brunette, Armenians are European, Armenia doesn't want to join EU, if you want you can join. Are you happy now
      Poor you, a whole nation suffers with inferiority complex and obsessions.
      poor you - obviously a generaliser and a racist....

Comment

You are all dumb except Thai Samurai. Lets talk about brunettes.

Comment

Brunettes are better than blondes.I dont understand why so many men consider blondes with light white skin as sexy.
          Everybody thinks that the Russian and Swedish chicks are hot.That's just ridiculous.I'd prefer a Spanish brunette over a Swedish anytime.I know many blonde guys which think the same.That's why blondes are under the sun in the summer 24/7 to get their tan.Brunette wannabes.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Brigade
            Brunettes are better than blondes.I dont understand why so many men consider blondes with light white skin as sexy.
            Everybody thinks that the Russian and Swedish chicks are hot.That's just ridiculous.I'd prefer a Spanish brunette over a Swedish anytime.I know many blonde guys which think the same.That's why blondes are under the sun in the summer 24/7 to get their tan.Brunette wannabes.
            For once we agree...

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
              poor you - obviously a generaliser and a racist....
              Actually generalising and racism is your weapon. I like Armenians in general except some diasporans. All I said about Armenia was also just to make you angry.
              Sorry if I disturb you, and have a nice weekend friends.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                Generalization. The only Armenians who speak Turkish as a first language are those who live in Turkey or have immigrated from there.
                Which, in the 1920s, would have included 99% of all Armenians adults living outside soviet Armenia. And I'm sure that most Arabs also spoke Turkish, since when Turkey was an empire it had a language that held some international importance. But after WW1 Turkey became just another middling middle-eastern country, and Turkish became just another minor language, learned by no-one except Turks and a few foreign diplomats and scholars.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

When a Turk comes here he starts a fight and after he is relaxed he says" i dont hate Armenians" and then he says"nice weekend friends. I did that too. Funny bunch of people we are

Comment

Did you know that Komitas grew up only knowing Turkish....he only learned Armenian later in life (teens? not sure exactly when) - when he was accepted into Etchmizdian.

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                      When a Turk comes here he starts a fight and after he is relaxed he says" i dont hate Armenians" and then he says"nice weekend friends. I did that too. Funny bunch of people we are
                      Ok, man, since you started it, tell me why do you people do this? If you came to this site to make sence of what you've been taught in school and compare it with what we're saying here, then it's one thing. But most of you come here to be simply pains in our collective azzes. All that accomplishes is gives us more examples of rude, abnoxious, paranoid Turks. Wheather you believe what we're saying or not doesn't give you the right to come here and act like little annoying mosquitos. We know what we're saying is the truth and we have the right to discuss it. Actually we would probably welcome real debate with open minded Turks, whose only fault is probably being told stories in school. I don't know any Armenian who goes to a Turkish forum and starts acting like some of your idiotic countrymen and maybe even you as you say. So, grow up and do something more useful with your time. Also, when we rip on Turkey and ridicule it and express joy at it's misfortunes, understand that it's a natural reaction to Turkey's thinkheaded and dowright evil stance on the crimes it is ashamed of and fails to recognize. I think (guessing) that most of us do not hate individual Turks who are simply trying to survive, because these Turks have not killed our people and are not contributing to lies. But we do hate your country as a whole and really have no respect for you people. Either deal with it and be a polite guest, or don't come to this forum at all. Of course there's the 3rd option, come here, act as an ass and reinforce our opinion of Turks as empty headed barbaric brutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X