Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Lyrics song Karoun Karoun -adiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyrics song Karoun Karoun -adiss

Hello to everyone!

Please I will apreciate if someone knows the lyrics of:Karoun Karoun Karoune-sang by Adiss.

Mnak Parov

Shnoragalem

Re: Lyrics song Karoun Karoun -adiss

Originally posted by Alexis
    Hello to everyone!

Please I will apreciate if someone knows the lyrics of:Karoun Karoun Karoune-sang by Adiss.

Mnak Parov

Shnoragalem
    All I remember is Garun garun garun e
    Sirun Sirun Sirun e
    U ko sev sev acherov
    Yar jan du indz airumes

Not even sure how correct that is. if I had the song, I could transliterate it for you.

Comment

Haven't heard this song in a long time, I'll see if mum knows the words and I'll post them tomorrow.

Karo were you singing as you were typing the words??

Comment

Originally posted by Crissy
        Haven't heard this song in a long time, I'll see if mum knows the words and I'll post them tomorrow.

Karo were you singing as you were typing the words??
        hehe, I was. At first I sang it with a girl's voice for some reason.
        But then with a deep baritone. Sounded a lot better.

The problem is I had this hip-hop R&B version of it once, done by some kids. Annoying as hell.

Comment

By the way guys, altough this song is famous being performed in Armenian by Adiss, but the origin of this song is Azerbeijany....
          I have heard the original Azeri version,and there are also couple of other Adiss songs that have Azeri origin.......
          I guess the guy who sold this songs to Adiss translated it to Armenian and presented it as being his own writing.....
          And that is why I don't Like this song.......

Comment

Originally posted by The Abyss
            By the way guys, altough this song is famous being performed in Armenian by Adiss, but the origin of this song is Azerbeijany....
            I have heard the original Azeri version,and there are also couple of other Adiss songs that have Azeri origin.......
            I guess the guy who sold this songs to Adiss translated it to Armenian and presented it as being his own writing.....
            And that is why I don't Like this song.......
            hmm, well there are many versions of Armenian songs sang in Azeri and Turkish. Our own Dle Yaman was played by an Azeri for the movie Passion of the Christ. Also, I was under the impression Garun e was a least 50-60 years old and could be an even older folk song, older even than Azerbaijan itself. Turks themselves don't make a secret of the fact that all of their musical tradition is imported from the original peoples of the land. They play duduk as do Azeris. Naturally they took it from Armenians. Azeris though like to dream and think that they are the originators of the musical tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
              hmm, well there are many versions of Armenian songs sang in Azeri and Turkish. Our own Dle Yaman was played by an Azeri for the movie Passion of the Christ. Also, I was under the impression Garun e was a least 50-60 years old and could be an even older folk song, older even than Azerbaijan itself. Turks themselves don't make a secret of the fact that all of their musical tradition is imported from the original peoples of the land. They play duduk as do Azeris. Naturally they took it from Armenians. Azeris though like to dream and think that they are the originators of the musical tradition.
              Most of their music is stolen, just like that song "Sari Gelin" sang by both Turks and Azeris. They think it means "Yellow Bride" and I've actually been told by a Turk that he knows the origin of the song is Armenian. Azeris would probably never admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                Most of their music is stolen, just like that song "Sari Gelin" sang by both Turks and Azeris. They think it means "Yellow Bride" and I've actually been told by a Turk that he knows the origin of the song is Armenian. Azeris would probably never admit it.
                Funny that some singer of theirs who had sung Sari Gelin admitted that it was Armenian and got into trouble about it. I guess most Turks would love to have it be Turkish. I was researching this song actually at one point and several Turkish cites said the melody is Armenian but the words are Turkish. duhhh.
                Last edited by karoaper; 02-02-2006, 08:46 AM.

Comment

ADISS will be in TORONTO!!!!!!
                  FEB.11, 2006
                  Tickets are $40.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
                    hehe, I was. At first I sang it with a girl's voice for some reason.
                    But then with a deep baritone. Sounded a lot better.

The problem is I had this hip-hop R&B version of it once, done by some kids. Annoying as hell.
                    hahahaha let me guess where you holding a corona bottle as a mic?? hehehe

haven't heard any R&B version of it, it'll be funny.

Comment

Working...
                    X