Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian vandalism on Wikipedia.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenian vandalism on Wikipedia.

What's with you and your vandalism, Armenians? I don't know if any of you "contribute" to Wikipedia, but there are many Turkish articles being edited by your worthless kind, in a negative way. I corrected a Turkish article (which had irrelevant information in Armenian) about some province in Türkiye, and the second I did that an American with Armenian heritage jumped on OUR thread and edited it once again. This loop continued until I got blocked for 24 hours without any warning. I guess the xxx contacted another American-Armenian admin/mod. Cowards, you can't face us and argue, all you can do is hide and play dirty games to get others to face us instead. Isn't it the same today? You suck Russian xxxx to get protection (while being anally penetrated by them).

Re: Armenian vandalism on Wikipedia.

I guess the fact that you ended getting blocked for 24 hours speaks for itself. Besides, what about all the Turks going around editing Armenian articles, especially the one on the Armenian genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by zineD
      What's with you and your vandalism, Armenians? I don't know if any of you "contribute" to Wikipedia, but there are many Turkish articles being edited by your worthless kind, in a negative way. I corrected a Turkish article (which had irrelevant information in Armenian) about some province in Türkiye, and the second I did that an American with Armenian heritage jumped on OUR thread and edited it once again. This loop continued until I got blocked for 24 hours without any warning. I guess the xxx contacted another American-Armenian admin/mod. Cowards, you can't face us and argue, all you can do is hide and play dirty games to get others to face us instead. Isn't it the same today? You suck Russian xxxx to get protection (while being anally penetrated by them).
      Hmmm... So being a Turkish Muslem you will believe that you are right and it was not you that was actually vandalising the board...? After all, your life is Islam and Christians are the infidel... I am catholic, born in England, full English parents. But I can read. The Turkish/Armenian Hollocaust was documented and written by both sides, yet you deny your peoples atrocities.
      My bible teaches me that Christ will return, and there will be one final holy war, well its getting closer every day. The unrest of Muslims now in european countries such as my own, France, Denmark, Germany. How long do you think we will allow this? We are trying to get our heads around the fact that we allowed your religion to build mosques in our countries, welcomed you with open arms, now you bomb us, kill children on our trains. Kidnap in gangs sympathetic Muslims and force YOUR Islam upon them, and if they will not convert, you murder them... In OUR countries!!!

Personal Feelings

To allow Turkey in as part of the EU would be pathetic. Greeks and Armenians are perhaps the 2 friendliest nations on this planet, yet your people detest and cannot get on with either. Why is that?

Muslems do not belong in europe... We are realising that now. So why make a Muslem country part of our economic makeup?

Armenia should join the EU, that is the way for them. They were one of the founder members of the european council. I would perhaps be the first to say that the rest of europe follow suit and ban mosques from being built in other european countries, else expel the already migrant muslims here.

in a word... Blah.

Comment

Originally posted by obi
        Hmmm... So being a Turkish Muslem you will believe that you are right and it was not you that was actually vandalising the board...? After all, your life is Islam and Christians are the infidel... I am catholic, born in England, full English parents. But I can read. The Turkish/Armenian Hollocaust was documented and written by both sides, yet you deny your peoples atrocities.
        My bible teaches me that Christ will return, and there will be one final holy war, well its getting closer every day. The unrest of Muslims now in european countries such as my own, France, Denmark, Germany. How long do you think we will allow this? We are trying to get our heads around the fact that we allowed your religion to build mosques in our countries, welcomed you with open arms, now you bomb us, kill children on our trains. Kidnap in gangs sympathetic Muslims and force YOUR Islam upon them, and if they will not convert, you murder them... In OUR countries!!!

Personal Feelings

To allow Turkey in as part of the EU would be pathetic. Greeks and Armenians are perhaps the 2 friendliest nations on this planet, yet your people detest and cannot get on with either. Why is that?

Muslems do not belong in europe... We are realising that now. So why make a Muslem country part of our economic makeup?

Armenia should join the EU, that is the way for them. They were one of the founder members of the european council. I would perhaps be the first to say that the rest of europe follow suit and ban mosques from being built in other european countries, else expel the already migrant muslims here.

in a word... Blah.
        OMG... You're so dumb. I don't blame you, you're a fanatic crusader but don't blame everything else to Muslims either, xxxxface. AND LEARN HISTORY!

Comment

Originally posted by zineD
          What's with vandalism Turks? There are many Armenian articles such as on the genocide that are edited by "your kind". You come in here making blanket assertions without providing any details as usual. Buzz of Turk there is no room for childishness.

Talk about not wanting to argue. If you weren't the cowards you are you would have openned your archives and met the issues head on a long time ago.

Now, for making a thread like this without any serious intent of discussion other than insulting and riling things up, that gets you a one way ticket to the banning axe and thread closed.
          Last edited by Anonymouse; 05-01-2006, 07:20 AM.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
          X