Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

most rebelious thing you ever did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: most rebelious thing you ever did?

Originally posted by ARK
    If at one year old you did such a thing, definitely, it is not the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done, come on Karo, fess it up!
    OK fine,
    I was once making fun of one of my students, when a spoiled little girl in class told me off. Don't remember what I did, but for sure I made her remember it.
    Last edited by karoaper; 09-12-2006, 03:30 PM.

Comment

I was pretty young..maybe a couple of years old, but I saw some kid at the beach take off his shorts for whatever reason, and without even thinking, I swiped them from him. I ran pretty fast, and he was never able to catch me.

Comment

In our final year of high school a bunch of us broke into the ceiling of a classroom block as well as the main hall. We had a night vision scope with us. That combined with avoiding a snoopy teacher made us all feel like Sam Fisher for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
          OK fine,
          I was once making fun of one of my students, when a spoiled little girl in class told me off. Don't remember what I did, but for sure I made her remember it.
          You made her remember it and obviously she has made you remember it too!
          I guess as a student she has been more rebellious but you were not rebellious, Դու շատ անշնորհք ուսուցիչ ես որ ա շակերտին ծաղրում ես: Ես էլ քեզ չեմ սիր ում

Btw, the teacher got sacked a month later.

Comment

Originally posted by ddd
            I was pretty young..maybe a couple of years old, but I saw some kid at the beach take off his shorts for whatever reason, and without even thinking, I swiped them from him. I ran pretty fast, and he was never able to catch me.

you asshole..

Comment

Originally posted by ARK
              You made her remember it and obviously she has made you remember it too!
              I guess as a student she has been more rebellious but you were not rebellious, Դու շատ անշնորհք ուսուցիչ ես որ ա շակերտին ծաղրում ես: Ես էլ քեզ չեմ սիր ում

Btw, the teacher got sacked a month later.
              Eghav, kneres ete da aidkan azdec vret. Himikvanits ashakertneris chem tsaghri, menak es forumi masnakicnerin.

Comment

growing up in Armenia, we used to skip school most days and go to town and watch some Indian movie or another.

Those of you who grew up in Armenia remember the Indian movie characters "Jimy and Rita"? there was this old couple living in our apartment block, we used to callt hem Jimy and Rita and sing the song, the old man (oxormi iran) used to chase us down the street, we'd climb the tree, thinking we're smart, he'd sit underneath the tree and wait fors. Usually he gave up before we did.

Once, skipping school, a friend and I were late to meet our classmates, so we thought they'd gone to school, we went to schol got to the classroom and it was empty, realised that they'd gone ahead without us, we tried walking out, but our old English teacher was walking towards the classroom. So we ran back in and tried jumping out of the window. He saw us, told us the door was invented for a reason, if we want to go outside we should use the door not the window as it's not lady like. So we walked right past him and out the door. He hadn't realised it was his class. By then it was too late, yes, we went and watched indian movies and had ice cream hahaha.
                We did get in trouble the next day though.

Comment

Originally posted by Crissy
                  growing up in Armenia, we used to skip school most days and go to town and watch some Indian movie or another.

Those of you who grew up in Armenia remember the Indian movie characters "Jimy and Rita"? there was this old couple living in our apartment block, we used to callt hem Jimy and Rita and sing the song, the old man (oxormi iran) used to chase us down the street, we'd climb the tree, thinking we're smart, he'd sit underneath the tree and wait fors. Usually he gave up before we did.

Once, skipping school, a friend and I were late to meet our classmates, so we thought they'd gone to school, we went to schol got to the classroom and it was empty, realised that they'd gone ahead without us, we tried walking out, but our old English teacher was walking towards the classroom. So we ran back in and tried jumping out of the window. He saw us, told us the door was invented for a reason, if we want to go outside we should use the door not the window as it's not lady like. So we walked right past him and out the door. He hadn't realised it was his class. By then it was too late, yes, we went and watched indian movies and had ice cream hahaha.
                  We did get in trouble the next day though.
                  hehehe, Criss jan, did you sing jimmy jimmy jimmy acha acha acha
                  did you cry when Jimmy got electrocuted playing his electric guitar
                  Last edited by karoaper; 09-13-2006, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
                    In our final year of high school a bunch of us broke into the ceiling of a classroom block as well as the main hall. We had a night vision scope with us. That combined with avoiding a snoopy teacher made us all feel like Sam Fisher for a few minutes.
                    Have you considered writing your memoirs yet?
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
                      hehehe, Criss jan, did you sing jimmy jimmy jimmy acha acha acha
                      did you cry when Jimmy got electrocuted playing his electric guitar
                      LOOL yes we used to sing the song as he'd chase us down the street.

did i cry? mann..... I cried at every Indian movie hahaha

and don't try to be tought I know you did too

Comment

Working...
                      X