Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Let`s hate Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let`s hate Turks

Originally posted by RSNATION
    turco cabron, chupe los cojones de tu madre

LOL...are we cussing in different languages now? Cabron...LOL haven't heard that one in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak
      "ö" and "ü" should be international letters, feel free to use them.

Where were the "Turkish Gipsies" in that period? When you history f.cker became Urartu wannabe?
      ROFLMAO
      Are you trying to something, koylu?
      As for where the nomadic Turkish thieves were, read my previous post....*seems that reading is a real challenge for you*

Which whining you are talking about? Who is threatening who?
      Your whining on this forum, your whining each time a country tells you who you were, who you are.
      You are a bunch of underdeveloped peasants and you look ridiculous - just like clowns - when you threaten economically or politically European countries each time you feel cornered and told of your crimes. What a bunch of simpletons and fools.
      Take your hollow head out of the sand, turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by ARK
        hey Turksiken, i like your username.
        Thanks!

How do you feel if my user name was Ermenisiken. It is not an real insult, it is just boring.
        If it's boring that it will fit you like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by connexile
          I`m wondering how Armenians can deal with this feeling of hatred, and racism. I do not think that one who has such racist feelings could be mentally healthy, and God, it is not just 5 or 10 people, a whole nation(minus a few)which is mentally sick. I can`t even imagine a Turkish forum in which every thread -related or not- is filled with anti-Armenian thougths. Do you guys know why? Beacuse MOST TURKS have better hobbies than hating a whole nation. And look at this forum site. In every thread, people are talking about Turks whom they don`t even know. This is ridiculous. Is this an Armenian forum or Let`s hate Turks forum. If this is is an Armenian forum, I would assume that Armenians do not have anything better than expressing their hatred toward Turks. If this is a Let`s hate Turks forum you guys should really go see a psychiatrist. no I am serious, cause` you can`t go long with this.
          first of all, turks have better hobbies to do?? turks don't hate??? ha! what explains the Genocide of 1915 that killed our 1.5 million people, as if thats not enough, you turn and deny it until this date just to try and instill more pain in our lives. Please, turks showed their hate with this act in 1915, and continue to show it towards us until present.. they dont need forums to express their hate, we already see it without checking in on forums.

second of all, i suggest you terminate your account ASAP i believe what you are doing is hating on us some more. and wasting your time. go and stay in your turk forum, and we'll all be better off that way

Comment

Originally posted by tirvana
            Yes you are accustomed to hear only the ideas which you want to hear. So when you see an opposite opinion,you begin to cry and swear
            oh God everytime you insult turks and swear them everytime and you want to ban them on this site. you cant put up with even one opposite opinion.
            Carry on your swearwords. If this site was fair. so far you should have been banned because of your bad language.
            look whos talking about opposite opinions... YOU can't even deal with it yourself.

lmao you cant even deal with the REAL facts that face your denials! now that, that is horrible. get a life!

Comment

Why can't I go into one thread about Turkish Armenian issues without some insults? It's either the Turk insulting or the Armenian. I have noticed that more Turks come here to simply rile things up as opposed to engage in an actual discussion. But this applies to both sides. I hate to keep warning people to stop insulting, keep threads on-topic and the focus.

What is so hard about discussing the relevant and on-topic issues? What is so difficult using facts and analysis in discussions? If these forums are offered as a discussion arena where we and others not members can read and learn, why do we offer them burgers and fries when we can offer them sirloin steak?

Ex: A Turk will come here and accuse Armenians of suffering from propaganda (blanket statement) and claim that why no one has come to the Turkish archives (unsubstantiated assertion without facts). What is the purpose of this other than to rile things up? Clearly this is not meant to engage a discussion or anything remotely related to a dialogue.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
              X