Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

HR106 appears to be crashing hard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HR106 appears to be crashing hard...

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
    tsavit donem, achper jun!
    yes el ko tsav@, axperes.

Comment

This is great. Let the US to recognize this, and eventually force turkey, so Armenia can get on with building a viable state.

Comment

No, it was a hair, because only 23 co-sponsors of the bill are on the HFAC, and Ron Paul and Jo Ann Davis were did not vote or were unable due to recent demise. Moreover, the Armenian caucus picked up votes from Republicans. It was very close.
        Between childhood, boyhood,
        adolescence
        & manhood (maturity) there
        should be sharp lines drawn w/
        Tests, deaths, feats, rites
        stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Ok, I live in England and I'm not that down with American politics. Does this really mean that the US now recognises the Armenian genocide???!!! Does Britain now stand almost alone as one of the last of the western states to continue to deny the truth??? Or am i misunderstanding the situation?

Comment

go to anca.org or aaainc.org and read the full text of House Resolution 106 and Senate Resolution 106.
            Between childhood, boyhood,
            adolescence
            & manhood (maturity) there
            should be sharp lines drawn w/
            Tests, deaths, feats, rites
            stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
              This is even sweeter because Bush and Condi were begging for it not to go forward.

And don't forget the j*ws. They've been fighting very hard to keep the Armenian Genocide from being recognized by the US. Btw, I'm truth_seeker from a couple years ago. I got banned along with a few other Armenians, like Anoush, Ann-Frankenstein, Armenian, and others, for being anti-semitic. I was told by the administrator that I would eventually be allowed back and the truth about j*ws would eventually be allowed on this site, but at the moment, anti-semitism would not be allowed. Is the truth about j*ws and how they (the j*ws and the j*wish lobby) waged war on Armenians, as a favor to Turkey finally allowed on this site? It's been a couple of years already.

Anywho, what does this bill have to go through now before it is finally law? Does anyone know what the next steps this resolution needs to go through before it becomes law or whatever?
              Last edited by Digger; 10-10-2007, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Digger View Post
                I was told by the administrator that I would eventually be allowed back and the truth about j*ws would eventually be allowed on this site, but at the moment, anti-semitism would not be allowed. Is the truth about j*ws and how they (the j*ws and the j*wish lobby) waged war on Armenians, as a favor to Turkey finally allowed on this site?
                Greetings Kenny and welcome back. You can discuss anything you want here as long as you don't resort to using racial slurs and calling for murder. Also, when one begins obsessing around here, such as turning every topic of discussion into a Joo issue, there may be problems. However, I would like to inform you that there is a technical issue on this board that has to do with typing the word xxx. See, you can't do it. You can instead write J-e-w or simply write Joo. And I don't think you would be allowed to use words Kike or Heebee either, although you are allowed to write it for some reason. Anyway, I am sure you can figure it all out eventually.
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
                  Greetings Kenny and welcome back. You can discuss anything you want here as long as you don't resort to using racial slurs and calling for murder. Also, when one begins obsessing around here, such as turning every topic of discussion into a Joo issue, there may be problems.
                  That's understandable. I wanted to say who I was and why I left/was banned way back when. That way I can get past the "who are you?" question and move on. I actually came back after all this time to congratulate everyone on HR106.

However, I would like to inform you that there is a technical issue on this board that has to do with typing the word xxx. See, you can't do it. You can instead write J-e-w or simply write Joo.
                  I prefer j*w. Or even j*w bastard. Same thing.

And I don't think you would be allowed to use words Kike or Heebee either, although you are allowed to write it for some reason. Anyway, I am sure you can figure it all out eventually.
                  What about yid, hymie, or Christ-killer? Just kidding.
                  Last edited by Digger; 10-10-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

It is good news. Maybe someone ought to pay a courtesy "call" on all those scabious dogs that voted against the resolution. The passage is also a rebuke to the phantom Bush who advised against it, and to that lonely spinster who also clamoured for NO votes.

Comment

Well the Foreign Affairs committee did the right thing, with the help of many xxxs I must add. In relation to that, it seems to me that many individual xxxs have done the right thing and have supported the resolution. In fact, the list of those who voted for the resolution includes several xxxs. To say otherwise is to be dishonest. Of course, at the same time the vile Israeli/Zionist lobbies do indeed try to spread lies and paranoia at Turkey's bidding.

It was a pretty funny spectacle either way. So much bullxxxx and so much posturing and prancing with regards to Turkey and all the bullxxxx about it being a democracy and ally.

All Californians votes yes. Not suprising. All NYers voted yes, not surprising. The one Greek voted Yes. We can count on our Greek brothers, as they can on us. But overall, it was all pure politics. Those that couldn't afford to piss of the Armenians voted yes, those that didn't give a xxxx and/or lived in hicksville Arkansas or Missouri voted no. Except for few genuine voices, it seemed all very political.

Either way, a victory for our mighty lobby.

Comment

Working...
                      X