Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sirusho collaborates w/ genocide denier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sirusho collaborates w/ genocide denier.

Originally posted by Saco View Post
    I'll try but I don't really agree with you Fe. Saghel khujan chen Hayastanum.
    Yes chasetsi konkret 'Hayastanum.'

Yes vor ayd pisi asetsi, khosumey tarber tegherits.

Comment

Proof please.
      Saco, how is he going to prove that Levon's son is a khujan?
      Are you serious? That's like saying, "Hey Rudolph, I heard that chick :: points:: in the leather boots and short jean skirt is a ho." Rudolph replies, "Hell no bro, I don't believe you." Jeffery says, "Yea bro, I'm telling you, she's a ho."...Rudolph goes, "Prove it bro!"

That's like telling the chick in the leather boots to grab five guys from the dance floor and bang them right in your face as legitimate proof, to then validate her title as a 'Ho.'

Comment

Yes chasetsi konkret 'Hayastanum.'

Yes vor ayd pisi asetsi, khosumey tarber tegherits.
        Even worse ... uremn tarber tegherum Saghel Khujanen. This might not be what you meant ... but that's what you said!

Saco, how is he going to prove that Levon's son is a khujan?
        Are you serious? That's like saying, "Hey Rudolph, I heard that chick :: points:: in the leather boots and short jean skirt is a ho." Rudolph replies, "Hell no bro, I don't believe you." Jeffery says, "Yea bro, I'm telling you, she's a ho."...Rudolph goes, "Prove it bro!"

That's like telling the chick in the leather boots to grab five guys from the dance floor and bang them right in your face as legitimate proof, to then validate her title as a 'Ho.'
        Incase you didn't know, Fe, Levon is KOCHARIANS son ... not Levon's son ... and I want to know what he's done wrong. I'll try asking a few people. Couldn't get a chance today. I'm looking forward to that.
        THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Incase you didn't know, Fe, Levon is KOCHARIANS son ... not Levon's son ... and I want to know what he's done wrong. I'll try asking a few people. Couldn't get a chance today. I'm looking forward to that.
          Doesn't really matter, if we spread enough rumours then they'll have to be true. Defamation is quite effective.
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Yeah, I know. I live in a nation based on bambasank, lol. No need to pour salt on my wound.
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Even worse ... uremn tarber tegherum Saghel Khujanen. This might not be what you meant ... but that's what you said!
              Saco jan, yete du khujan ches, uremn ko handep lurj mi entunir. Nuzheli, du ches imanum yes katakaser axchik em? Imatsir, tghas..imatsir.

I did know Saco, I just mixed it up there for a quick minute.
              That doesn't matter though, because you know what I was trying to get across.

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
              Doesn't really matter, if we spread enough rumours then they'll have to be true. Defamation is quite effective.
              Indeed, Kanadian.

--Saco, what I'm saying is, dude, sometimes there are some things you cannot prove. There are some things you just have to be there to see for yourself and then believe, and not everyone can experience that...so you just have to uh, believe? lol.

Either you have to be the guy that provides proof or the other guy that says "I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it."

Comment

Originally posted by iFemale View Post

Indeed, Kanadian.

--Saco, what I'm saying is, dude, sometimes there are some things you cannot prove. There are some things you just have to be there to see for yourself and then believe, and not everyone can experience that...so you just have to uh, believe? lol.
                You can't see electricity, but you know better than to lick a wall socket .
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

You can't see electricity, but you know better than to lick a wall socket .
                  What are you talking about? I've got the voltage running through my skin, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by iFemale View Post
                    What are you talking about? I've got the voltage running through my skin, dude.
                    Must be the hye power voltage.

Comment

Must be the hye power voltage.
                      The iFemale never needs batteries.

--Anyway guys, congratulations to Sirusho! Now let everyone move on and find another Armenian pop celebrity to idolize and hope to someday, marry.

Comment

Working...
                      X