Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sirusho collaborates w/ genocide denier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sirusho collaborates w/ genocide denier.

Originally posted by iFemale View Post
    The iFemale never needs batteries.

--Anyway guys, congratulations to Sirusho! Now let everyone move on and find another Armenian pop celebrity to idolize and hope to someday, marry.
    Is the iFemale like the energizer bunny? lol

Seriously.... best of luck to these two. Sirusho is the Armenian Brittany Spears.... minus the trailer park trash (I hope, lol).

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Saco jan, yete du khujan ches, uremn ko handep lurj mi entunir. Nuzheli, du ches imanum yes katakaser axchik em? Imatsir, tghas..imatsir.
      Kataknel chap u sahman uni. Everything is good in good measure, misht kuhishes akhchikus. And saying that everyone is khoujan is low, Fe, seriously. Someone not knowing you might read your post and what impression would he/she/they get according to you? Think beyond the beach honey !

I did know Saco, I just mixed it up there for a quick minute.
      That doesn't matter though, because you know what I was trying to get across.
      I just don't understand why!!!

Doesn't really matter, if we spread enough rumours then they'll have to be true. Defamation is quite effective.

Indeed, Kanadian.
      So let's stop spreading the damn rumors, lol. Oh wait, we can't, we might die if we don't! Criticism is our life force, lol.

--Saco, what I'm saying is, dude, sometimes there are some things you cannot prove. There are some things you just have to be there to see for yourself and then believe, and not everyone can experience that...so you just have to uh, believe? lol.
      And what exactly have you experienced/seen? I don't need to see to believe ... I just need some reassurance that people aren't bluffing. I've seen a lot of that. In the end it just turned out they didn't like the person they were talking about. That doesn't give you a right to dis a person that way though. I'm not saying YOUR doing this as well but I need reassurance the same way you need reassurance to trust me.

The iFemale never needs batteries.
      Yeah but she needs people like us for inspiration

Anyway guys, congratulations to Sirusho!
      See, that wasn't too hard...

Either you have to be the guy that provides proof or the other guy that says "I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it."
      Fe, you haven't shown me ANYTHING and if you did, I wouldn't say I don't believe you. What do you take me for? I'm not angry or something lol don't get the wrong idea, I just want you to walk your talk...

Seriously.... best of luck to these two. Sirusho is the Armenian Brittany Spears.... minus the trailer park trash (I hope, lol).
      Guys, I don't wanna leave the impression that I'm crazy about Sirush or something, I just like to talk facts and the facts are, this girl is a true Armenian because...

1. She loves, is grateful, and respects her family instead of going A-Crowd on them like most American/European girls. She sees her inspiration in her family and is always with them.

2. She married an Armenian when she could've married almost any guy she wanted. I mean she's simply gorgeous both on the inside and the outside. Many Armenians couldn't care less who they married or whether their children grew up Armenian. This girl stayed true to her roots and is setting an example. I'm proud of her. Period.

3. She hasn't released any sex videos or given us any Hollywood BS. Neither has she hasn't gone through hundreds of breakups and scandals. Fact is, fame rushed after her ... not the other way around. And for those who think Sirusho isn't much, think again. You know how many BS singers sing nowadays here in Armenia? Some have done things she has never done in her entire life. To quote one of them "I would give pictures (nude pictures) of myself to magazines for the right price or if it could help my career". Sweetheart, your in the wrong frucking country. Go get a life. Bottom line is, I don't even have the freakin right to call them Armenians, lol. I'm embarrassed when I turn on my TV. Sirush is setting an example and is one of the only singers that children can really look up to, respect, and be a fan of. She is NOT the equivelant of Britney Spears because she isn't a xxxxx! Her songs are interesting, her attitude is positive, her heart is clean, and compared to many of the singers we have today, she's an angel and I suggest we show her a little respect instead of bringing her down whenever we can.

Bottom line is she has done a lot for our nation and is a true Armenian ... not girl ... women! and even if she made a few minor mistakes, that doesn't give anyone the right to degrade her or something like that. Let's appreciate what she's done instead of always looking for mistakes. If we put on the eye's of flies we'll see mistakes in anyone and everyone.

Regarding her singing with that dude, I'd say she did a little evil to do a much, much greater good...
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
        Kataknel chap u sahman uni. Everything is good in good measure, misht kuhishes akhchikus. And saying that everyone is khoujan is low, Fe, seriously. Someone not knowing you might read your post and what impression would he/she/they get according to you? Think beyond the beach honey !

Saco, I don't care what people on the internet think of me, I really don't.

And what exactly have you experienced/seen? I don't need to see to believe ... I just need some reassurance that people aren't bluffing. I've seen a lot of that. In the end it just turned out they didn't like the person they were talking about. That doesn't give you a right to dis a person that way though. I'm not saying YOUR doing this as well but I need reassurance the same way you need reassurance to trust me.

I'm only bringing it as an example that sometimes when you want the actual proof to something, you have to experience it yourself by taking place wherever IT takes place, in order to obtain legitimate proof. Basically, in some cases, you are your own proof.

Yeah but she needs people like us for inspiration

My own inspiration is enough for myself.

See, that wasn't too hard...

I never said it was. I wasn't bashing on Sirusho and I didn't hail on their marriage. I simply made a witty remark to one of the forum members and it lead to bricks and stones.

Fe, you haven't shown me ANYTHING and if you did, I wouldn't say I don't believe you. What do you take me for? I'm not angry or something lol don't get the wrong idea, I just want you to walk your talk...

Dude, there is NOTHING to show you. I wasn't referring what I quoted specifically to you. I wasn't quoting you or anyone else in the thread. I was painting a canvas for you and my point was, either way, it's either you're your own proof or you get proof from another being, which then, is difficult to believe.

Comment

Saco, I don't care what people on the internet think of me, I really don't.
          Neither do I...

I'm only bringing it as an example that sometimes when you want the actual proof to something, you have to experience it yourself by taking place wherever IT takes place, in order to obtain legitimate proof. Basically, in some cases, you are your own proof.
          In that case, you can't make big judgement calls Fe because you are your proof. What if your wrong??? The only person that said anything related to Levon was Freaky who said I should ask around and I will. Can't wait to hear what people here will tell me...

Dude, there is NOTHING to show you. I wasn't referring what I quoted specifically to you. I wasn't quoting you or anyone else in the thread. I was painting a canvas for you and my point was, either way, it's either you're your own proof or you get proof from another being, which then, is difficult to believe.
          Lol, in that case I apologize. I misunderstood you. Why? Because people are here dissing Levon and your suddenly coming in with witty remarks. I thought you were also against him or something.

Anyways .... period.

Comment

In that case, you can't make big judgement calls Fe because you are your proof. What if your wrong??? The only person that said anything related to Levon was Freaky who said I should ask around and I will. Can't wait to hear what people here will tell me...

You can't be wrong if you were there to experience Levon being a "notorious khujan," as Yedarts posted. That's what I was implying.

Comment

You can't be wrong if you were there to experience Levon being a "notorious khujan," as Yedarts posted. That's what I was implying.
              I'm not saying the guy is Holy. I asked what he did and you didn't say anything properly. Now, what did he do? Stop with the whole trivia flick, lol.

Comment

Neither do I...

Lol, in that case I apologize. I misunderstood you. Why? Because people are here dissing Levon and your suddenly coming in with witty remarks. I thought you were also against him or something.

Anyways .... period.
                Umm, I didn't say anything related to Kocharian's son. But, I don't know how Robert amassed so much money in so little time. Were they printing money money in Karabakh?
                Between childhood, boyhood,
                adolescence
                & manhood (maturity) there
                should be sharp lines drawn w/
                Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

I'm not saying the guy is Holy. I asked what he did and you didn't say anything properly. Now, what did he do? Stop with the whole trivia flick, lol.
                  Ask Yedtarts, he said it. I just said "Saghel Kujanen" in an Armenian kinda way..en vor asumen "Eh Balam, saghel eten eli." Sort of like a wit fest as old Armenian women gather to sip on their morning Sourj.

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
                    Umm, I didn't say anything related to Kocharian's son. But, I don't know how Robert amassed so much money in so little time. Were they printing money money in Karabakh?
                    I believe it was Yedtarts, not FreakyFreaky.
                    FreakyFreaky is a spam bot.

Comment

Lol, sorry. Mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X