Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Your Greek Friends Stand Beside You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't leave Nemesis, it won't be the same without you

Comment

So that ends up being the Turkish defense, foul language? Wow, now they are showing us they really have NO case whatsoever...

Comment

Originally posted by kroisos
        I xxxx you orospu evlatlari sizi!
        you say somewhere else you are 50% greek?

you are a disgrace to hellenes everywhere. I cast you out, people should no longer consider you a greek.

Comment

On another note I'm not an Armenian however I know that most Turks think that u guys will demand land and money after and if they accept it (this is a paranoia fed by the government to their people) I mean u guys get exposed to all fractions extremists, moderates and that's why I wanna hear your opinion .Would an apology suffice?

Comment

Originally posted by NikosSampson
            you say somewhere else you are 50% greek?

you are a disgrace to hellenes everywhere. I cast you out, people should no longer consider you a greek.
            Most Turks are Greeks and Armenians if they go back few generations my friend but brainwashing is an effective tool.
            Actually their most fanatical and braveheart units in Ottoman military were the " yeniceri" which were christian kids adopted and raised by strict "muslim" rules ...it has always been a good strategy

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis
              Most Turks are Greeks and Armenians if they go back few generations my friend but brainwashing is an effective tool.
              Actually their most fanatical and braveheart units in Ottoman military were the " yeniceri" which were christian kids adopted and raised by strict "muslim" rules ...it has always been a good strategy
              And they moan about missionaries giving out food and bibles?

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis
                hey man no welcome for me ...I'm leaving the forum I'm upset now
                You didn't make an introductory thread, so I didn't know where to welcome you.
                Welcome nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Tongue
                  You didn't make an introductory thread, so I didn't know where to welcome you.
                  Welcome nemesis.
                  np I was teasing u...good site how many members do u have also ...U think u could answer my question above regarding Armenian demands

Comment

Where is peace now?

Hi everybody,

I am a Turkish citizen who still has armenian friends living in Turkey as Turkish citizens. I must confess I love them very much and they do love me too. You know, there are different nations living in Turkey. I am a Turk.

According to me, whatever happened in the past, it was about Ottoman Empire. Ottoman is the name of a family and that empire was not a nationalist state so no one can say that today's Turkish Citizens'history is coming from Ottoman Empire.

Ottomans were not my ancestors. They were not ancestors of Kurds, Arabs, Armenians or Jews living in today's Turkey. Ottoman Emperor was just a part of the history of these lands.

If you say that Turkish government must recognize Armenian Genocide, it means that all nations living in Turkey will recognize it, also my armenian friends who are Turkish Citizens.

The thing what happened in the past was about a state which is no longer existing. As a turkish citizen I am sure my grandfathers did not kill any armenians, why do ı need to apologize for something that is not releated with me.

There are still armenians, jews, christians, kurds, arabs living in this country. Why do they have to apologize for something which they did not do?

If you ask today's turkish government to apologize or recognize something happened in the past, it means that people who are not releated with this issue, including armenian Turkish Citizens will apologize for it.

Now, am I a potential enemy for you just because I live in Turkey? Are you brave enough to love me? Be sure that I love you because at least you are a human and whatever happenned in the past, I did nothing to you and you did nothing to me. All of you are my human brothers and sisters.

Hate gets bigger when you hate. Love gets bigger when you love.

I want to ask something. I really do not know the answer and I want to learn. Some of the provinces in the USA and some countries on the world recognized Armenian Genocide. Did the present Armenia State, who suffered from genocide in the past, recognize the genocide against american indians by the USA?

Best wishes to all of you from a Human.

Comment

Originally posted by human
                      Hi everybody,

I am a Turkish citizen who still has armenian friends living in Turkey as Turkish citizens. I must confess I love them very much and they do love me too. You know, there are different nations living in Turkey. I am a Turk.

According to me, whatever happened in the past, it was about Ottoman Empire. Ottoman is the name of a family and that empire was not a nationalist state so no one can say that today's Turkish Citizens'history is coming from Ottoman Empire.

Ottomans were not my ancestors. They were not ancestors of Kurds, Arabs, Armenians or Jews living in today's Turkey. Ottoman Emperor was just a part of the history of these lands.

If you say that Turkish government must recognize Armenian Genocide, it means that all nations living in Turkey will recognize it, also my armenian friends who are Turkish Citizens.

The thing what happened in the past was about a state which is no longer existing. As a turkish citizen I am sure my grandfathers did not kill any armenians, why do ı need to apologize for something that is not releated with me.

There are still armenians, jews, christians, kurds, arabs living in this country. Why do they have to apologize for something which they did not do?

If you ask today's turkish government to apologize or recognize something happened in the past, it means that people who are not releated with this issue, including armenian Turkish Citizens will apologize for it.

Now, am I a potential enemy for you just because I live in Turkey? Are you brave enough to love me? Be sure that I love you because at least you are a human and whatever happenned in the past, I did nothing to you and you did nothing to me. All of you are my human brothers and sisters.

Hate gets bigger when you hate. Love gets bigger when you love.

I want to ask something. I really do not know the answer and I want to learn. Some of the provinces in the USA and some countries on the world recognized Armenian Genocide. Did the present Armenia State, who suffered from genocide in the past, recognize the genocide against american indians by the USA?

Best wishes to all of you from a Human.

Dear Mister or Misses!

I am happy to hear comments like this. I must say that I just don`t like to have turkish people as my friends because they behave very stupid, not all, but the most. But Ì know even more armenians living here behaving the same way. I like your thought about the peace between our cultures!

And as you, I like to go over this things with intelligent arguments.
                      But in your last sentence you ask if the armenians recognize the genocide against american indians - good question, here is the answer:

1. Never compare genocides or wars with each other! They sound the same but they are always different.
                      2. Who says we (the armenians) don`t recognize it??????
                      It is actually not our topic but when I heard of it in school in history class I got very, very upset about the former americans and also about the slave trade in the early USA. But no one denies it like the turkish government denies the armenian genocide or says that the death people where less than 1.5 million!
                      3. Americans started to help the native americans as soon as they could. I don`t say that everything has worked out fine but everybody knows about the indian genocide. Really everyone.
                      4. This is the most important argument: I think you might be upset about what I wrote before but please read this: I don`t care if any politiciants recognize it or not.I want the people to have the truth inside of their brain and the conscience in their hearts so something like this can never ever happen again. I don`t only mean turkish people but all people!!!

And don`t forget, the armenian people who call themsleves turkish citizens are only turkish on their papers. So why will they have to recognize the genocide on their own people???

But do you know what? I would like to stay in touch with you, because you don`t sound dumb and I hope I don`t sound silly for you!
                      Write to me whenever you like about (almost) whatever you like. Maybe we can make up friends one day.

The other human.

Comment

Working...
                      X