Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What American Acedemics Think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramilseferov
    2-IF THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT,I WILL CHANGE MY AVATAR,BUT SOME ARMEANIAN FRIEND USE AVATAR WHICH IS A MAP EASTERN ANATOLIA IS IN YOUR BORDERS.
    Should we request that an Azeri-Turk whose Avatar shows a map of "Azerbaijan" with Armenian Nagorno Karabagh in it change his Avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by phantom
      Listen, don't you think we want to believe you? Don't you think we want Turkiye and Armenia to be on good terms and have a positive neighborly and strong relationship? It would be a good thing for both of them. Do you think Armenia wants to have to rely on Russia for protection or Iran for trade? Why is Armenia dependent on these other countries? It's because they can't depend on Turkiye. And why can't they depend on Turkiye, because Turkiye is schizophrenic and full of people like you. On the one hand, you say there is no problem b/w Turkiye and Armenia, and on the other hand your Avatar and hero is a guy who ruthlessly beheaded an innocent Armenian soldier in his sleep at a UN peace function. Maybe if you didn't come here with such an avatar, we would be more apt to take you seriously. But neither can we take you seriously, nor can we take Turkiye seriously until it makes amends about its historical treatment of our people. Until then, we will always worry that Turkiye can try to do again what they did in 1915. Do you understand that?
      Pantom, you know this guy is an easy target, he'll have his arguments debunked even without any opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by maral_m79

Is that what his Avatar show ?!
        The Picture of The Killer ?!

How Dare you Mr. ramilseferov come with an Avatar like that, in an Armenian House (Forum) !!!!!!!!!!!

His avatar has been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadix
          Pantom, you know this guy is an easy target, he'll have his arguments debunked even without any opponents.
          Fadi, you're right. I'm not going to bother arguing with him over the Genocide. It would be like beating a dead donkey. Way too easy, and not really all that much fun as it used to be.

Comment

1- THE ARMEANIAN SOLDIER WAS NOT INNOCENT BECAUSE HE INSULTED TUrK SOLDIERS AND OUR FLAG
            1. That's not true, and there were no witnesses that supported Seferov's lie, rather everyone has said that there was no provocation at all for the murder.

2. Let's say it's true, is that a valid excuse to take someone's life? A human life is worth less than the honor of some flag somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Tongue
              His avatar has been deleted.
              Axper,

yete gareli e, hajies ays anshnorkin @se, vov anonn al ayn azri anbidani anonn e .... Togh anon@ pokhe yte goze minal ays tsangin mech...

Comment

Face it ramilseferov it was never about bullsht flag IT WAS A REVENGE KILLING for loosing their ass in Karabagh
                "All truth passes through three stages:
                First, it is ridiculed;
                Second, it is violently opposed; and
                Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

How would you like it if every Armenian killed a Turk for the slaughter of our members?
                  "All truth passes through three stages:
                  First, it is ridiculed;
                  Second, it is violently opposed; and
                  Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Are you Pissed ??!!

WHY DONT YOU WRİTE IN ENGLISH
                    ı KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID OF...I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU
                    Don't want you to understand it ?! SURE....

Afraid ?! Not .....

I hope you are not humiliated or something
                    May be it was a little reminder to you, who's roof you are talking under !

Comment

do you think so? you are wrong...
                      did you know that when your massacre began in 1992 ,in karabakh and hojaly Ramil , Seferov 's family in there in the war square and he lost 3 members of his family.And his family escaped to Baku as a result of migration...at that time he was student in izmir in Türkiye in Maltepe Military Highschool and when Ramil heard these events he began to send his money to his family members.Because his family in a bad condition in Baku,they were living in a room and they were 8... I dont know if I can tell you background of the killing...
                      Thist has been shown to be not true during the cases.

Why am I not surprised, nothing changes, murders are always justified.

BTW, if I were you, I would consult a competent psychiatrist.

Comment

Working...
                      X