Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkish View of Themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you heard of what goes around
    comes around dipxxxx?
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

• UKTurk, your irrationalities and one-sided generalizations are wearing thin.

Originally posted by UKTurk
      Jamaica and Jersey [are examples of Chrisitian nations]
      Jersey is part of the British channel islands. It's not a nation.

Are you trying to compare Armenian history to Jamaican history? This is like saying a drowning victim has moist skin. Jamaica is an island not threatened by any other nation, has never operated an army, and was a initiated as a slave colony. It did not get its independence until 1962. How you're trying to compare Jamaica to Armenia is far beyond me.

"In Yerevan, there are approximately 1,000 Muslims, including Kurds, Iranians, and temporary residents from the Middle East." - sounds like a religious purge happened.
      No, it sounds like you're making gigantic generalizations.

This is like me saying "Oh, there's no Swedish people in Turkey, so that must mean you killed them all". If you want to know a real religious purge, all you have to do is mention the Armenian Genocide. Now in today's world, just look at Turkey's religious composition. Turkey is 99% Muslim, the rest are Christians and Jews. According to your logic, UKTurk, I'm forced to conclude Turkey killed the rest.

Notice how xxxxed up that logic is? Stop using that argument.

----------------------
      For you to say that Armenians are illegally occupying Azerbaijan is like me saying Turkish troops are illegally occupying Armenia. And by the way, since you are talking about the Azeri refugees of Karabagh, don't forget to talk about the 400,000 Armenian refugees who were kicked out of other parts of Azerbaijan (particularly Baku), and the massacres inflicted upon them.

About Cyprus: since you're such a fan of wikipedia, you can look at its article and explain such statements as the 200,000 Greek refugees, the greek soldiers fallen in battle, etc. I could find more sources that could show both Turkish and Greek atrocities (I'm well aware of Greek terrorism in Cyprus), but for the meantime this should make the statement less one-sided in terms of what can be called "liberation".

If you don't like discussing Cyprus, then don't bring up Kharabagh either.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScythianVizier
        Thank you for naming me a "denier", "a person with Turkish patterns", "f**king fascist protector", "racist", and so on. I understand that you like to use coarse language to express your feelings, and that is no problem. So, feel free to use the words as you wish, this only proves how offended you feel deep inside.

Nevertheless, I dont think that there are too many Circassians left to continue with such activities like yours, as you know that the demographic changes inflicted by the Russians and their allies in the Caucasus placed severe impact on our numbers. So, we are not some seven million people eventhough our population numbers were higher than the Armenians back in 1850s.

At this point, I dont see any benefit in seeking answers as whether there were Armenian revolts or not. Similarly, it would be void to ask why Stalin's armies stopped after the revolts in Warshaw. Perhaps they felt exhausted, perhaps they followed an old Russian tradition involving to wait for the enemy to finish with the dirty tasks that the Russians do not prefer to do it on their own. Either way, I dont believe that it has any importance to the main plot of this discussion.

In conclusion, I must state that I now understand that all you want to us to do is to accept the crimes of the Ottoman Turks rather than questioning them one by one. Respectfully, I must admit you have been really helpful in terms of letting me know the "bare truth about the Ottoman Turks". So, thank you very much once again.

Best regards and goodbye.

Oh I am so hurt - I made you feel badly....

And in the meantime we can read your words - and understand your true thoughts...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScythianVizier
          Nevertheless, I dont think that there are too many Circassians left to continue with such activities like yours, as you know that the demographic changes inflicted by the Russians and their allies in the Caucasus placed severe impact on our numbers. So, we are not some seven million people eventhough our population numbers were higher than the Armenians back in 1850s.
          The Armenian population was estimated before the massive Circassian emigration, to 5.5 million, which declined to 4.2 million prior to World War I, with 2 million within the Ottoman Empire alone.

Which basically means that when taken all together, the world Armenian population pre 1850s was near the totality of the Turkish population within the Ottoman Empire.

Also, I find it always amazing that a Turk will bring the Circassians when the Ottoman share also the blame over what happened with the Circassians, when it was using the Circassian evacuation to trade Circassian women and innitiate such immigrations to interprate it as an unofficial population exchange, in which Armenians were highly adviced to leave the Eastern zone, a movement that is part of what Azeris scholars call the Armenian immigration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fadix
            The Armenian population was estimated before the massive Circassian emigration, to 5.5 million, which declined to 4.2 million prior to World War I, with 2 million within the Ottoman Empire alone.

Which basically means that when taken all together, the world Armenian population pre 1850s was near the totality of the Turkish population within the Ottoman Empire.

Also, I find it always amazing that a Turk will bring the Circassians when the Ottoman share also the blame over what happened with the Circassians, when it was using the Circassian evacuation to trade Circassian women and innitiate such immigrations to interprate it as an unofficial population exchange, in which Armenians were highly adviced to leave the Eastern zone, a movement that is part of what Azeris scholars call the Armenian immigration.
            The Ottomans "used" the Circassians in more ways then this - and various Turks make claims of Armenians being duped/used by various Europeans...etc

BTW - I consider the Circassian situation a GENOCIDE - seems pretty clear to me...even withoutu the Czars written order - and even with quite an extensive and not even questionably alleged military campaign waged against the Russians - and so on and so forth (and I won't bother to dispute numbers and such - what kind of cop out argument and lowly tactic would this be - i mena really now...). So do not use any issue regarding what occured to Circassians as any reason to obscure the history and protect the guilty for the much more incredibly documented and truly much less controversial charge/issue of GENOCDE on the part of the CUP/Ottomans/Turks against the Armenians - shame on you (Circassian deniers of the Armenian Genocide) all the more - great shame. I am so begining to wonder if the nation of Turkey is a nation of women - with not a man among them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
              Oh I am so hurt - I made you feel badly....

And in the meantime we can read your words - and understand your true thoughts...
              I dont think you are hurt, but that is ok.

Nevertheless, I wish good luck to you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1.5 million
                The Ottomans "used" the Circassians in more ways then this - and various Turks make claims of Armenians being duped/used by various Europeans...etc
                I agree.

Originally posted by 1.5 million
                BTW - I consider the Circassian situation a GENOCIDE - seems pretty clear to me...even withoutu the Czars written order - and even with quite an extensive and not even questionably alleged military campaign waged against the Russians - and so on and so forth (and I won't bother to dispute numbers and such - what kind of cop out argument and lowly tactic would this be - i mena really now...). So do not use any issue regarding what occured to Circassians as any reason to obscure the history and protect the guilty for the much more incredibly documented and truly much less controversial charge/issue of GENOCDE on the part of the CUP/Ottomans/Turks against the Armenians - shame on you (Circassian deniers of the Armenian Genocide) all the more - great shame. I am so begining to wonder if the nation of Turkey is a nation of women - with not a man among them.
                In humanitarian sense, I agree with you.

Comment

• Which comes to show how Armenia had to save itself.

Comment

• Turks do not belong

This entire post is a classic tallturkishtale.com copy/paste garbage.
                    Man, come up with something original. Unfortunately for me, the masochist that I am, I'm going to waste some time on this.
                    ...I mean I must, have been dreaming when the Greek Cypriots started killing the Turkish Cypriots, I guess there arent 120,000 Turkish Cypriots in the UK who fled Cyprus because of Greek violence.
                    Originally posted by Hellektor
                    You betcha, you were dreaming.
                    You a one sick person.
                    Why?

"... I promptly telegraphed the President advising him of my proposal... tallturkishtale.com copy/paste garbage tallturkishtale.com copy/paste garbage tallturkishtale.com copy/paste garbage...

"Members of the Greek Cypriot National Guard were mercilessly murdering all the civilian men, women and children of the Turkish Cypriot villages and towns." (Reported by Kurt Lariken, Correspondence of the Die Welt newspaper, 22 August, 1974.)
                    I am not sure of the veracity of this tallturkishtale.com copy/paste garbage, however, what is it about you Turks that, while you have been killing and raping and destroying for thousands of years, if anyone kills some Turks for revenge you whine like hyenas, whimper like swine, wail like foxes, howl like wolves and snivel like mad dogs and present the incident as the greatest tragedy in the universe?

From the earliest historical records from 1400 B.C. where the barbaric invasions of the blood-thirsty beast Hsiung-Nun into China have been related, to Tugril, Alp Arslan, Chingiz, Teimur, Mango, Hulagu, Kubilai, ...to Abdulhamid, Talat and Kemal, all that Turks have brought, has been nothing else but death, destruction, rape, pillage, plunder and genocide.
                    What comes round goes round. You should be the ones who shouldn't complain from other peoples' rancor towards the Turks.

Before the Turkish Conquest in 1570-1571, oppression of the Greek Orthodox inhabitants of Cyprus by the Catholic Latins (Lusignan and Venetian) was very severe. (Doros Alastos, Cyprus in History, pp. 151-152; Sir George Hill, A History of Cyprus, vol. IV, pp. 5-7)

...As a matter of fact when the Turkish fleet landed troops at Salines, the port of Larnaca, on 3 July 1570, the local Greek people gave a warm reception to the Turks. Some Greek villages, such as Lefkara, sent envoys to Larnaca and offered help and guidance to the Turkish Army.
                    This crap has been also said about the Seljuk invasion of Armenia and how they "saved" the Armenians from Byzantine tyranny.
                    No matter how many times I paste this link, you don't seem to be interested, but here you read from a first hand eye witness what the savage Seljuks did when they set their filthy hoofs in our homeland.

“... at no time has the island been a constituent part of Hellenic Greece... That there was real racial affinity with the Hellenic stock there is nothing to prove; the anthropological evidence, so far as it goes, seems on the whole to favour the contrary view.” (Sir George Hill, A History of Cyprus, vol. IV, pp. 488-89)
                    The whole race thing is irrelevant and I leave it at this:
                    The Turks have lost all their original Mongoloid features as a result of rape, janissary "recruitments", forced turkification, etc. of the indigenous peoples of the land they occupy.
                    Let me rephrase this:
                    “... at no time has the land occupied by the Turks been a constituent part of their place of origin."

35,000 troops and about 100,000 "immigrants" from Turkey have invaded the island to pretend a Turkish presence.
                    Awww what a shame. Its hard to expect a country to follow the international rules when it is not recognised as a country. If its not recognised why should it follow the rules of recognised nations?
                    Since when have the Turks followed "the rules of recognised nations"?
                    Is the Armenian Genocide an ordinary rule of recognized nations?

You also forget that Turkey could have very easily liberated the whole island and Turkey could have invaded the island with a 1,000,000 "immigrants".
                    Like you know the human attribute, shame.

Isn't Armenia occupying 20% of Azerbaijani territory. Armenia also displaced 1,000,000 Azeris from their homes.
                    "Azerbaijan" is an artificially created "country" on Armenian territory as a result of an artificial insemination between the Turkish phallus and Russian Bolshevik anus.
                    Later, after a passionate copulation between the Jew-Tatar Kemal and the Jew-Tatar Lenin, the Armenian provinces of Artsakh and Nakhijevan were illegally annexed to the Frankenstein monster and Kars, Ardahan, Ardvin and Surmalu that had never been a part of Ottoman Tyranny, (our beautiful Ani that has been savagely destroyed since and our most sacred symbol, mount Ararat were included in the package) were given just like that to Turkey.

The sniveling about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000 Azeri "refugees" is so corny that it makes me want to puke.

About 600,000 to 700,000 "Azeris" (out of claimed 8 million) left Armenia as a result of a war they started in the first place.

What about 400,000 to 500,000 Armenian refugees (out of 2.5 to 3 million) who were thrown out barbarically after genocidal acts in Sumgait, Baku, Gandzak, etc. and left 180,000 houses that they owned? Why you NEVER mention them?

The "Azeris" could have housed all their "refugees" in those houses a looooooong time ago, but they prefer to whine, whimper, wail, howl and snivel to the world, parading their "refugees" who left as the result of the war they phucking started in the first place.
                    The reference to 37% of Cyprus occupied by Turkey, was a response to this "20% "Azeri" "occupied" land" copy/paste crap.
                    I have said it a thousand times:
                    Artsakh is about 4% of so called "Azerbaijan" (86,000 sq km too many) and cannot occupy itself.
                    The liberated Armenian territory is about 9% of the bogus state (added to Artsakh, about 10,000 to 12,000 sq km).

9 + 4 = 13 not 20
                    13 cannot be equal to 20. Do not repeat this bullxxxx once again or I'll put you on my ignore list

Before you attack Turkey why dont you look at the fact that Armenia was actually one of the only nations to ever volunatarily join the USSR! Unlike the heroes in Georgia and Azerbaijan who fought bravely to try and stop the spread of Communism, not even a single bullet was fired in Armenia. Armenia actually wanted Communism.
                    Your total ignorance of the Armenian history and your blind trust in tallturkishtale.com and similar "sources" is blatantly apparent in this filthy defuct convict, Samuel Weems remark.
                    In February 18, 1921, the brave Armenian heroes stood up against Soviet tyranny and in the civil war that ensued, 20,000 people died.
                    How could they defeat the Soviet army when they invaded Armenia?
                    When did the "Azeri" sly foxes fight the Soviets?
                    "Azerbaijan" was ejaculated from Soviet anus as a result of Soviet-Turkey humping. "Azeris" used communism to invade Iran and annex the real Azarbaijan to their bogus state during WWII, while hundreds of thousands of Armenians were fighting a war that wasn't even theirs to flush Hitler down the drain of history.
                    The Artsakh movement in 1988 was the first dissident uprising that led to the downfall of USSR. So you wash your mouth before you badmouth the Armenians with your wikipedophiliac copy/paste "knowledge".

How about Armenia the perfect neighbour who invaded its only Christian neighbour Georgia (the Armenian Nazi General Dro even lead this invasion). You shouldnt forget that Armenia also invaded Azerbaijan, the first democratic Muslim nation on earth.
                    This tallturkishtale.com copy/paste garbage doesn't deserve to be answered. Know that the historically Armenian territory of Javakhk was annexed to Georgia by the Georgian psychopathic monster, Joseph Jughashvili, a.k.a. Stalin, who also gave Artsakh and Nakhijevan to the fictitious nation.

Azerbaijan, the first democratic Muslim nation on earth.
                    You are nuts!
                    Didn't you watch how they treated their own "nation" during the recent "elections"?
                    Even the Turk-loving Europhag news channels showed the barbarities. Maybe that's what you understand from the term, "democracy".

Armenia even invaded Turkey, Armenia invaded 3 of its 4 neighbours during the first attempt of an Armenian state in a 1,000 years. It is fair to say that Armenia wasn't and still is not the perfect Christian neighbour so you should think twice before you bad mouth Turkey.
                    I was right when I said you Turks know no shame.

First of all, Cyprus is Greek and the Turks are invaders and occupiers.
                    Thats funny my family comes from Cyprus? But I seem to identify myself as a Turkish Cypriot, not a Greek Cypriot.
                    This is no good enough answer to what I said. Not a single square nanometer of the land you call Turkey belongs to you.
                    Turks are invaders who came from the steppes of Mongolia.
                    Turks do not belong in the Caucasus.
                    Turks do not belong in the Middle East.
                    Turks do not belong in Asia Minor.
                    Turks do not belong in the Mediterranean.
                    Turks do not belong in Europe.
                    Turks belong in the steppes of Central Asia (which they usurped from the Iranian peoples called the Turanians a long time ago), and they should go back to where they come from.

By the way, I was (and still am) very busy the last couple of weeks, what happened to the thread:
                    "Armenian Genocide Forum - Armenia land claims is like Italy claiming the lands once owned in the Roman empire"?
                    I thought we were having a good laugh at the morons who had written the "article" on Armenian History.
                    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

• Bravo, Hellektor! You never cease to amaze me!

Comment

Working...
                      X