Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Throw Turkey out of Eurovision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May be when it snows red?

Van Cats belong to Van, and Van belongs to us it is part of Turkish territory.

If you like Van cats like me you can buy it from Turkish Van cat soceities in Europe.

Here you go

And If you deny the existence of Turkish culture thats just your ignorance!

Originally posted by Parandzem
    "turkish culture" - there is no such thing.

And the Van cats, they are going to have to be returned too.
    Attached Files

Comment

"turkish culture" - there is no such thing.

And the Van cats, they are going to have to be returned too. They are Armenian cats.
      Hehe. Van cats are animals only, they don't belong to any culture.
      I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

If you are not a muslim how can you be alevi?
        Asik Vesyel was a great musician(YUnus Emre is a Poet not a Musician, and KAracaoglan? they are folk poets)

Being alevis is to love Hz Ali and Ehli Beyt all sunnis love ehli beyt and Hz Ali so this distinction is stupid. I am an odvocate of Turkish culture, and Islam is an identifying factor of Turkish culture, all non muslim Turkish communities vanished in time(Accept tiny Gagavuz Turkish community in Moldova).
        Turks have always been majority as Sunni, and Alevism came to Anatolia after Iranians and Iaranina Turks turned into Alevi/shii in 15th century way after Seljuki period.

Originally posted by Tarrak Hasan
        This fellow don't know anything about Turkish folk music such as Asik Veysel, Yunus Emre, Karacaoglan. The real Turks have their own music which is played with Baglama. This musical instrument brought from central Asia and evolved in Anatolia.

Are you an advocate of Islam or this fellow named Hellektor? You must be a supporter of T. Erdogan's party. But don't forget, in the times of Anatolian Seljuks 70% of Turks were Alevi. The Real Turkish Islam is Alevilik. But Ishould make you know that I am not Alevi as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
          Hellektor/Sellektor is an atehist Iranian Armenian.

Islam is part of Turkish culture and Turkish history. If you are not comfortable with being muslim change your name from hasan to something else!
          Iranian Armenian. Ignore the word of Armenian and remains Iranian. Do you know who are Iranians and what have they been planning for Turkey for many years? If they have an opportunity they will annihilate the Turkey without hesitation fer sure. Choose your side please.
          I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

My side is clear but your side is kind of ambigous, you have hatred towards Islam, our religon, that makes you pretty much on Hellektor's side not ours.

And it should be Iranians fear not you(if you are Turkish). Turkish Iranian relations are pretty much stable since Kasri Shirin treaty in 1639, our borders are stable and almost it didnt change since then. Turkey is the only reliable neighbour of Iran, and Iran being a closed society makes them more vulnareable not ours. They are shia Muslims, so they can not be a threat towards us.
            YOu claimed that Turks should be alevi which was exported by Iran in 15th century,so you are advocating for more Iranian influence over Turkey. I think yuo are a bit confused

Iranian Armenian. Ignore the word of Armenian and remains Iranian. Do you know who are Iranians and what have they been planning for Turkey for many years? If they have an opportunity they will annihilate the Turkey without hesitation fer sure. Choose your side please.

Comment

If you are not a muslim how can you be alevi?
              Asik Vesyel was a great musician(YUnus Emre is a Poet not a Musician, and KAracaoglan? they are folk poets)

Being alevis is to love Hz Ali and Ehli Beyt all sunnis love ehli beyt and Hz Ali so this distinction is stupid. I am an odvocate of Turkish culture, and Islam is an identifying factor of Turkish culture, all non muslim Turkish communities vanished in time(Accept tiny Gagavuz Turkish community in Moldova).
              Turks have always been majority as Sunni, and Alevism came to Anatolia after Iranians and Iaranina Turks turned into Alevi/shii in 15th century way after Seljuki period.
              Sunnilik was a political system of Ottoman Empire. When all Shamanist Turks were Muslim they weren't Sunni cause they had no knowledge about Islam. So they applied the Islam's rules according to their own culture. Therefore Alevilik was created by real Turks. But the Ottoman Empire's Sunnilik politics urged them to be Sunni. Because of the fact that many real Turks were annihilated by Ottoman Empire, especcially by Yavuz Sultan Selim. And the remaining Turks forced to choose Sunnilik. Wake up my frend, though it is too late.

Comment

My side is clear but your side is kind of ambigous, you have hatred towards Islam, our religon, that makes you pretty much on Hellektor's side not ours.

And it should be Iranians fear not you(if you are Turkish). Turkish Iranian relations are pretty much stable since Kasri Shirin treaty in 1639, our borders are stable and almost it didnt change since then. Turkey is the only reliable neighbour of Iran, and Iran being a closed society makes them more vulnareable not ours. They are shia Muslims, so they can not be a threat towards us.
                YOu claimed that Turks should be alevi which was exported by Iran in 15th century,so you are advocating for more Iranian influence over Turkey. I think yuo are a bit confused
                The biggest supporter of terrorism, Iran. Although it is so I don't support the US occupation of Iran. This is not sollution.

Comment

Turks never forced to choose anything, Turks never accept anything by force, Sunni is slightly different than Alevi the distinction it self is stupid but yes Turks are Sunnis.

May be you are not aware but while bad mouthing to Ottomans you are same as the Tashnak ultra-nationalist Armenians. It is no wonder if you are a supporteer of workers party!

Sunnilik was a political system of Ottoman Empire. When all Shamanist Turks were Muslim they weren't Sunni cause they had no knowledge about Islam. So they applied the Islam's rules according to their own culture. Therefore Alevilik was created by real Turks. But the Ottoman Empire's Sunnilik politics urged them to be Sunni. Because of the fact that many real Turks were annihilated by Ottoman Empire, especcially by Yavuz Sultan Selim. And the remaining Turks forced to choose Sunnilik. Wake up my frend, though it is too late.

Comment

May be when it snows red?
                    That can be arranged easily.

Van Cats belong to Van, and Van belongs to us it is part of Turkish territory.
                    Van is Armenian land and it will be returned to its rightful owners.

If you like Van cats like me you can buy it from Turkish Van cat soceities in Europe.

Here you go

http://www.turkishvancatclub.co.uk/
                    I would never buy anything from any turkish source.

And If you deny the existence of Turkish culture thats just your ignorance!
                    Death, murder, mayhem, mutiliation, destruction, pillaing, rape..those are the components of turkish culture.

Comment

That can be arranged easily.

Van is Armenian land and it will be returned to its rightful owners.

I would never buy anything from any turkish source.

Death, murder, mayhem, mutiliation, destruction, pillaing, rape..those are the components of turkish culture.
                      And you should wake up from your deep sleep my friend. There can be no such claim that Van is yours. But I dont care.

Comment

Working...
                      X