Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Turks want to create a demographic majority over all their neighbours.
    That is the way they wage war. For Armenia, their geopolitical pan-turanic strategy is a very serious threat. They have it as part of their policy to try to surround Armenia with turks. North, by way settling turks in Armenian regions of Georgia, and South by spreading turkic propaganda into Iran aimed at the Iranian Azeris.

LOOK WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO MY BELOVED BULGARIA!!! THEY ARE MAKING A STATE WITHIN MY STATE. THERE ARE 1.5 MILLION OF THEM ALREADY OUT OF A TOTAL OF 7.5 MILLION PEOPLE!!!!
    Sure. By the way, did you know the Bulgarian parlament recently wimped out when it came to recognising the Armenian Genocide?

Comment

"hate" is a strong word. How about a strong aversion? Disgust? Dispise? Enmity?

Only a small minority, Greeks are smart enough to distinguish between the Turkish People and Turkish Government.
      I think its a small minority vice-versa. Greeks use turk as insult. The same can be said for Armenians, that's about the worst insult in Armenia.

Really who? What Armenian do you know that is a senseless bigot?
      You say that in a loaded way. There is a decent number of Armenians in Bulgaria and he may know some.

There are very few Assyrians left, they don't hate anyone.
      How do you know that?

We saw the tragic results of that before.
      What tragic result? Certainly there are a lot more Armenians who 'hate' turks than there are Serbs or Bulgarian who do for that matter.

That just isn't true. Do you even know what Genocide is?
      I know what it is as described by the UN. Its a distruction in whole or in part of a people. I don't see why the Bulgarian massacre of 1876 cannot be called a genocide.

Yes back in the seventeenth century.
      His words are quite exagerated, but it doesn't mean turks do not present a serious pan-turanic threat to nations espercially such as Cyprus, Bulgaria, Armenia, Iran, Russia.

Because we left savagery back in the Middle Ages instead of bringing it around with us.
      Our enemies brough and never left it. And that's not the reason why there isn't an anti-turk Union. Other much larger forces are in the way for that. When those support structures crumble to the ground, you can stand aside while the overwhelming majority of Greeks happily pursue such an alliance. But in fact, there is already a low-scale formation of such a thing. Its not an accident that Armenia has quite warm relations with nations as Bulgaria and Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Parandzem aka Sensei
        Do you have a reading comprehension problem?? Or are you just a shameless TARC proponent?
        Clearly, it's you with the reading comprehension problem. Do I have to spoonfeed you every point I make?

"Hating Turks" is an empty, bigoted statement which overgeneralizes and distracts. Our newest user, Bulgarian, seems to wonder why Turkey's neighbors don't destroy it. Well, not only is that a retarded idea, but it would imply that you would have to destroy and kill all Turks...that sounds like a genocide to me. That's why I wish to clear up the ambiguity and ask Bulgarian if he thinks revenge-by-genocide is a viable option. Maybe you could offer your opinion on that, too.

By the way, your pathetic insults ring hollow, so next time why don't you try to address my point without blindly flaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Bulgarian
          Thanks for the support guys. You see if your Bulgarian, Kurdish or Armenian (Im presuming your Armenian Parandzem) you are still united in the fact that the Turks have caused so much murder on our lands to our peoples.
          Very true, I myself make anti-Turk friends all over the world. People in the middle-east should make a complot to boycot everything turkish. They already have the worst reputation in the world, so it makes a lot easier for us.

Comment

It is true that some Bulgarians were killed by Bashixxxuks back in 1876, and in return the Bulgarians, Cossack, and Russians killed and deported millions of Turks and Muslims, and such deliberate process continued even after the Balkan War and establishment of Turkish Republic. Please note that they did even deport hundreds of thousands of Turks and Pomaks to Turkey back in late 1980s.

Comment

Kharpert I may be a Bulgarian Nationalist but I dont think there should be a genocide against the Turks. I just think that a pre-emptive attack against Turkey is needed. Following the destruction of Turkey there wont be a state called Turkey, it would be controlled by all its neighbours and its people can either emigrate or live under Bulgarian, Armenian, Greek, Cypriot, Kurdish, Arab rule. Why did you ask such a leading/loaded/trick question?

Gondorian are you telling a Bulgarian that the Turks didn't commit a GENOCIDE against the Bulgarians? Are you aware that in Bulgaria 1 in 4 children were taken away as Janissaries. Thats 25% of the population. In some places the figure was as high as 1 in 3. The Turks and their genocidal policies have caused the demographic problem in Bulgaria, Greece, Armenia and other places were they practised their pleasure of murdering people. Just think would these 3 countries have demographic and poverty issues now? NO they would not.

Krokodil THERE ARE 1.5 MILLION TURKS IN BULGARIA. THEY HAVE SIGNIFICANT REPRESENTATION IN OUR PARLIMENT. ITS THEIR POLITICIANS THAT DEFEATED THE BILL TO RECOGNISE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE. All the Bulgarian Nationalists wanted to pass the bill and also mentioned the fact that the Turks massacred more than a generation of Bulgarians. Your right and only prove my point when I say THE TURKS ARE TRYING TO MAKE A DEMOGRAPHIC MAJORITY IN THE NATIONS AROUND TURKEY.

In Bulgaria (which I fear is already lost to the Turk) there are 1.5 MILLION of them.

In Thrace (Greece) there are several hundreds of thousands of them.

In Cyprus there are several hundreds of thousands of them. They even moved Turks to Cyprus recently in contradiction to the Geneva Convention which considers it a war crime.

In Georgia about 50,000 Meshkentian Turks are going to be settled in a area with a Armenian majority.

There are million of Turks in north west Iran.

THEY ARE SURROUNDING ARMENIA WITH TURKS. THEY ARE ISOLATING ARMENIA WITH ILLEGAL EMBARGOES. THEY ARE TRYING TO OUT BREED MY RACE IN BULGARIA. THEY ARE MAKING A STATE WITHIN MY STATE.

ARMENIA AND BULGARIA ARE GOING TO BE THE FIRST VICTIMS OF THIS TURKISH FACIST PLAN OF WORLD DOMINATION BY DEMOGRAPHICS AND ECONOMIC EMBARGOES AND ECONOMIC DOMINATION. THEY WANT TO CONTROL OUR LANDS AND MAKE US TURKS. WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrak Hasan
                This is the most relaxing thread to my night.. I am reading and enjoying every second of your lavishing performance.. I am loading up some hugs and kisses in a fire works silinder and then i am going to ame it high into the sky.. And then shoot it off and it’s going to rain them down on you with intense warmth and happiness that when they touch you will make your night super happy.. Just like you have brought to me with this sweet thread.. I hope your night is going great, mine is tottaly perfect now.. God bless you and your family...

Standing ovation.. Clapping and Cheering loud for more...

I am sneeking a hug for when it’s night time...

Best wishes from Turkey.
                You must be a sick psychopath if you enjoy this.

Your race has caused more deaths and destruction than anyother race since the creation of humanity.

Your race has enslaved my race and many other races.

Shame on your race. Unfortunately for your race and perhaps its good for the rest of humanity. Is the Kurds in your country. They are going to destroy your country from within. Your race thinks they are like AIDS/HIV but they are not. Although you may argue that they are an unstopable virus within Turkey. They will be their demanding a KURDISTAN for ever. They will fight you till there is no Turkish government.

The only way Armenians, Bulgarians and Greeks can be free of this Turkish domination is by supporting the Kurds in their struggle for independence. We must support their attacks against the Turkish Armed Forces. This is the perfect way of destroying Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Bulgarian
                  You must be a sick psychopath if you enjoy this.

Your race has caused more deaths and destruction than anyother race since the creation of humanity.

Your race has enslaved my race and many other races.

Shame on your race. Unfortunately for your race and perhaps its good for the rest of humanity. Is the Kurds in your country. They are going to destroy your country from within. Your race thinks they are like AIDS/HIV but they are not. Although you may argue that they are an unstopable virus within Turkey. They will be their demanding a KURDISTAN for ever. They will fight you till there is no Turkish government.

The only way Armenians, Bulgarians and Greeks can be free of this Turkish domination is by supporting the Kurds in their struggle for independence. We must support their attacks against the Turkish Armed Forces. This is the perfect way of destroying Turkey.
                  People like you, are expecting a lot of things from Kurds. This has been continuing for years. Kurds always have been a hope for people like you. But I think all people in Bulgaria dont think so.

I think you are talking about ottomans. What is the connection of this with Turkey? Dont you know all empires in the history made the same things?

And you still live in the time of ottomans. your claims ended in 17th century. And with beginning that time these nations have their own country so they are free now. Come to today please. And Kurds have already been supported by Greeks, Armenians, Iraqis, Iranians, Syrians etc. You should read a little recent history and wake up from your deepest sleep now.
                  I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

Bulgarian,

I think turks are not as a big a threat to Bulgaria as the traitors amongst Bulgarians themselves. You, the Bulgarians, can deal with the turksih threat, but your greedy self-serving politicians prevent peoples will.

Comment

Krokodil the Turks want to take over my country by breeding more than my compatriots who have this desire not to have children and to emigrate for greener pastures. But they are mistaken its not greener on the otherside.

Ahmad Dogan is a Turk and he has been one the most influencial politicians in Bulgaria over the years. But I do agree that our Bulgarian politicians are as divided as a man who has had his limbs amputated. They need to stand strong, united and put aside their differences to prevent the facist Turks from stealing our land or even worse, assuming control of our nation.

Krokodil Armenia is at least lucky in the sense that there arent any Turks in Armenia. Bulgaria is in my opinion in a much worse situation because these Turks might make a majority in my country in several generations. I rather be economically isolated than be disintegrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X