Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK PM this to Admins

Do you also want to know about the words in my dictionary for your type as well?

Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
    It's a little bit too late now my friend.

You showed no respect and in your dictionary a bulgarian is automatically a vulgarian. Therefore you should be brigged

Comment

Originally posted by Tarrak Hasan
      I insist on that this guy is not Bulgarian.
      Me too. I am sure he is not Bulgarian. It can be understood from his accent.

Comment

Po Po you're right

Originally posted by Albanian
        Me too. I am sure he is not Bulgarian. It can be understood from his accent.

Comment

kerkuk_kurdista I honestly dont care what TurQ said to me it doesnt hurt me, you know the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

He uses the excuse that I am hateful or not like other Bulgarians but the truth is I AM SAYING FACTS ABOUT TURKEY AND HE KNOWS IM RIGHT AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY HE COULD RESPOND WITHOUT ADMITTING THAT I AM 100% CORRECT ON EVERY POINT.

Comment

Of Of
            Vah Vah
            Tuh Tuh
            hehehe,
            these guys probably think they are the only defenders of their countries, or hero of some sort, and they think they are the only intelligent individuals in their nations.

Originally posted by Bulgarian
            kerkuk_kurdista I honestly dont care what TurQ said to me it doesnt hurt me, you know the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me".

He uses the excuse that I am hateful or not like other Bulgarians but the truth is I AM SAYING FACTS ABOUT TURKEY AND HE KNOWS IM RIGHT AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY HE COULD RESPOND WITHOUT ADMITTING THAT I AM 100% CORRECT ON EVERY POINT.

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
              OK PM this to Admins

Do you also want to know about the words in my dictionary for your type as well?
              Realise why this topic is made, someone who doesn't know anything about the conflict can easily take a conclusion reading your posts in this topic. And knowing that the accusations on Turkey are justified.

Comment

YaWwN

Borringg

Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
                Realise why this topic is made, someone who doesn't know anything about the conflict can easily take a conclusion reading your posts in this topic. And knowing that the accusations on Turkey are justified.

Comment

TurQ you are avoiding the facts I posted. So for anyone else who missed it I posted them again.
                  1. The republic of Turkey cleared 5 million Kurds out of their towns and villages in the east.
                  2. The republic of Turkey kicked 200,000 Cypriots (Greeks) out of their homes when they illegally invaded Cyprus.
                  3. The republic of Turkey continued the Armenian, Hellenic and Assyrian genocides.
                  4. The republic of Turkey then massacred 100,000's of Kurds because they "rebelled" in the 1920's.
                  5. The republic of Turkey wanted all Kurds to become Turks which means forsaking their langauge and cultures, but that hasnt worked and it wont work AND the Kurds are fed up now. The little reform Turkey has done for the Kurds is TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.
                  6. The republic of Turkey says to Greece if you extend your waters by 12 nautical miles (the internationally accepted legal bounderies) then that is a "Caus Belli" (a cause for war).
                  7. The republic of Turkey says to Cyprus if you move the S300 missiles (brought from Russia to protect themselves from a possible attack by the Turkish airforces) then Turkey will start bombing Cyprus.
                  8. The republic of Turkey has used Napalm on Kurdish villages in Turkey and on Kurdish villages in northern Iraq. Turkey also used Napalm on Cyprus.
                  9. The republic of Turkey supports separatism in Bulgaria and Iran.
                  10. The republic of Turkey active supports the destruction of Armenia.
                  11. The republic of Turkey denies the genocides it committed against the Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks.
                  12. The republic of Turkey doesnt recognise the republic of Cyprus (the island it illegally invaded and ethnically cleansed) a EU member.
                  13. The republic of Turkey still persecutes against its religious minorities (even its Muslim ones like the Alevi).
                  14. The republic of Turkey even persecutes against its religious majority. Women who wear that headscarf are not allow to have the right of a university education or work in government buildings or even go into parliament.
                  15. The republic of Turkey economically isolates Armenia, denies its genocide of Armenians, supports Azerbaijan to take military action against Armenia, builds railways, oil pipelines, gas pipelines and wants to setle the lands all around Armenia with Turks.
                  16. The republic of Turkey calls all freedom fighters terrorist which means any Kurd who wants independence is a terrorist. The republic of Turkey then meet HAMAS the terrorists that murder their allies the Israelis.
                  TurQ if you are talking about Zhivkov he was a one bad apple and even I didnt agree with what he did. He was also bad against the Bulgarians we all suffered. Most of the Turks that fled Bulgaria are back now. Right now the Turks have very good rights in Bulgaria and they play an active role in society and politics. The Turks in Bulgaria learn Turkish in Bulgarian schools now. CAN THE KURDS LEARN KURDISH IN TURKISH SCHOOLS IN TURKEY?

Turkey hasnt learnt from the past and Turkey hasnt changed from the past. In Germany were the Holocaust occured if you deny it you will go to prison. In Turkey it is the complete opposite if you say the Armenian genocide happened you will go to prison.

TurQ who is Leyla Zana? She went to prison for 10 YEARS just because she had the nerve to speak Kurdish in the Turkish parliment. Why do many Turks consider the Kurds to be "Mountain Turks"?

Who is Mehmet Tarhan? Why was he sent to a military prison? Its because he is a conscientious objector which means he doesnt agree with doing military service and is against all wars he doesnt want to KILL. He is also gay. Why does the Turkish military view homosexuality as a "illness"? Why cant gay people in Turkey have the right to fight for their country? Why cant gay people in Turkey do military service? Why do rape victims have to undergo "virginity tests" to see if they are telling the truth? Why is this ESPECIALLY the case for Kurdish women?

Comment

Yes, I am kind of avoiding, cause they are pretty much ill-informed,ill-intentioned and lacks information.

Butfor the following
                    it is not quite right, even conferences are organized on the topic.

Famous books supporting genocide are freely published in Turkey(like Dadrians or others)
                    In order to argue we have to talk over real information, not fictious ones that you claim.

And one SMALL suggestion, why are you interested in Turkey's democracy so much? Thats our problem, I think it would be wiser for you to work on Bulgarian democracy not ours. But the first step for would be to denounce bigotry and racist stereotypes about Turks and Muslims.
                    Democracy and bigotry can not coexist. In short give up your illnesses first and then teach others how to recover...
                    Thanks anyways

Originally posted by Bulgarian
                    TurQ you are avoiding the facts I posted. So for anyone else who missed it I posted them again.

In Turkey it is the complete opposite if you say the Armenian genocide happened you will go to prison.

Comment

Bulgarian

I still wonder that why are you so much interested in Turkey as a Bulgarian? This is a little odd for me. Yes Turkey has many problems but most people in Turkey want them to be solved even if it takes long time. And your approach to Turkey is too paranoid. Turkey doesnt have malicious plans for Bulgaria. There are also some countries, events on the world that have more priority than Turkey to critique. And your wievpoint is completely unilateral such as about Cyprus.
                      I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish! I will read the forum rules and not post in Turkish!

Comment

Working...
                      X