Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait for next attacks!!!There is no threat!!!

Originally posted by TurQ
    Gullay GOkturk once said,"our state is always under attack, there is always an 'internal threat' ". She means that a certain elite holds and controls the dynamics of the state dvice and they are not interested in giving up their position to the control of the nation.

I believe that too, and different portions of the society is agitated that they are under attack by those who dont share their political views, i.e nationalists believe that they are under communist attack, communist believe that they are under fasist attack, leftists believe that Islamic fundementalism is a real threat, conservatives believe that Turkish culture and religous values are under attack.

I am saddened to see that my compatriots express such fear here(no offense Vogelgrip +Rudo), but as long as people from different views and political groups dont try to understand each other and spread fear and feel threatened, I dont think Turkey will ever have the chance of stabilty and progress. The interesting part is people really feel that threat but when asked in general they give abstract definitions of that threat, have little if not no info about other political views. Thats my humble opinion, but this immense skepticism about "others" really bothers me.
    Have you heard today's news???A advocater has killed Danıştay and his workers.

Do we still wait for their next violent attacks???

Isn't there anything to worry???

What about these Islamist attacks to our seccular country???

I can't understand you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
      Thanks folks, and I hope that some Turkish members will understand what I am trying to say. We are not just annoying people who can't do anything rather than complain (this is what I hear a lot from SOME Turks(Note how I wrote some kek RUDO)), Try to make us true citizens of Turkey, or give us autonomy, nobody will accept domination these times. Well, an indepedent state is the best of course , but that will enflame you a bit too much
      Ok,my friend.
      HISTORY WILL SHOW US WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG

Comment

• Note how I wrote some kek RUDO
        Ok,I am kek but at least I am logical.I am not the one who is day-dreaming.

I don't want any Kurdish mother to cry for her death children.

I don't want any Turkish mother to cry for her death children

I don't want WAR and TERRORISM.I only want PEACE

Comment

• Originally posted by kerkuk_kurdista
          Thanks folks, and I hope that some Turkish members will understand what I am trying to say. We are not just annoying people who can't do anything rather than complain (this is what I hear a lot from SOME Turks(Note how I wrote some kek RUDO)), Try to make us true citizens of Turkey, or give us autonomy, nobody will accept domination these times. Well, an indepedent state is the best of course , but that will enflame you a bit too much
          you are already a citizen of Turkey...But there is nothing to do if you don't want to...it seems as if you want to be a citizen of an independent kurt country ignoring your ancestors fihting for the country that you don't want to be a member of...
          tell me what would be worse for a man or for a country worse than racism???
          do you think when you say "i am kurt" you mean something else than "i am a turk"??
          "Ne mutlu Türküm diyene" why is it so difficult to say this sentence for a man of Turkey???

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDO
            I don't mean that.

I mean you are provacating Turks by your rude words.Ok???
            I only stated facts my friend, if that is provocation, than I am a proud provocator!

But this war and terrorism will not benefit us.We will die,they will die and hate will get stronger between nations.Right???
            You my friend have a problem.
            The problem that Turks have created and you have fallen into it.
            You think it's like this, you think you can only have 2 choices:
            1- PKK-symphatizer
            2- Turk

And you have chosen the 2nd.
            You think every Kurd being an opposition against the Turkish government is a PKK member, and I am not saying we should use PKK or war. I am just a Kurd demanding my human rights and eventually separation if that is OK. And there is no problem with that.

I support democtaric ways.
            Either we Kurds should be FULL KURDISH CITIZENS OF TURKEY,
            or KURDISH AUTONOMOUS REGION should be established.
            NOT sleepwalking into becoming a Turk and waiting for something which maybe will happen in the year 3000.

If you look at my posts in this site,you will see that I am always angry because of not knowing my mother language.

I lovemy language.Fortunately my family sometimes speak Kurdish so I know a little. I can understand a little.

But I am determined to learn Kurdish and I will teach my children too in the future.
            I am happy to hear that, I personally can speak 100% Kurdish, and I will never teach my children any other language!!! GET THAT? This is the most natural thing a human does, SPEAKING HIS MOTHER TONGUE! And this is what Turkey deprives us from and almost for a century!!!

So don't say me that someone like you I highly doubt you can speak Kurdish.
            Because I love my nation as much as you maybe even more.Because I don't want Kurds to die but live.Kurds should gain his rights by politics not terrorism.
            Here I am seeing this again, I AM NOT SAYING BY TERRORISM, why do you always have to start about terrorism? I am not saying we should support PKK, but we should support our cause in KURDISH WAY, not Turkish way!!!
            You must join us and help us in every way you can. I attended the demonstration in Brussels against the killings of the Kurdish children last month, that is something.
            Look maybe you cant say anything anti-Turkish government because you are in Turkey.

I am not forced to be Turkish citizen.
            Then why did we all rise up against the Kemalist state in the '20s?
            Tell me...... Didn't this state crush the treaty of Sevres where we were promised an independent state?
            We did NOT choose to be citizens of Turkey, we were FORCED to be. And this is a fact you can't deny, and maybe you are happy about it, but I guarantee you, 99% of Kurds in the world like an independent Kurdish state more than IRAN,IRAQ,TURKEY,SYRIA!!!

You don't understand one thing:Those who kill our brothers aren't all Turks just a minority.

AND OUR AIM:GET RID OF THOSE MURDERERS WITH OUR DEMOCRATIC AND LEFT-WINGED TURKISH BROTHERS LIKE 60s 70s 80s...Do you understand me???Like Deniz Gezmiş and his brothers who want full democratic Turkey with all nations without despising them.Ok???I think that aim is much better than having independent state.

What do you think about it???
            You are constantly contradicting yourself in this topic. First you say it is a small group of facists controlling Turkey, then you are saying I shall be a soldier of Turkey. So basically you are saying you will support those facists!!
            I told you my opinion what Turkey should do about Kurds, full legitimate KURDISH citizens of Turkey, or Kurdish Autonomy

Comment

• You are constantly contradicting yourself in this topic. First you say it is a small group of facists controlling Turkey, then you are saying I shall be a soldier of Turkey. So basically you are saying you will support those facists!!
              I told you my opinion what Turkey should do about Kurds, full legitimate KURDISH citizens of Turkey, or Kurdish Autonomy
              Don't say me you will support fascists!!!

I hate those facists.

I think we have a lot of ideas in common.Only we don't get together in a few ideas.

But I understand that we can get on well if you were a bit more tactfull.

Comment

• i cannot believe what i am reading...let the government do a kurdish autonomy and then a laz autonomy and a dadaş autonomy and so on...
                this is what you want???say me it's something different from racism...
                still racism in 2006 still...
                racism...the best way to punish themselves for humanity...

Comment

• Kerkuk Kurdista,we don't get together in one thing:
                  You want an independent Kurdish state.

But I don't want my country to be parted!!!ok?

Where do you live?Kerkuk???

Comment

• I am telling you this guys is not a Kurd.

Originally posted by RUDO
                    Kerkuk Kurdista,we don't get together in one thing:
                    You want an independent Kurdish state.

But I don't want my country to be parted!!!ok?

Where do you live?Kerkuk???

Comment

• rudo is a kurt or not...does it change your look to his answers??is it so important his nation???so important??

Comment

Working...
                      X