Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What kind of Nationalist are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Nationalist are you?

A Nationalist should love his country.
    Love his country with its trees,flowers,wheat,corn,fruit grow up on it.
    Love his country with its rivers,mountains,seas,lowlands,plateau.
    Love his country with its clouds,sun,weather..
    Love his country with its kitchen,songs,stories,poems,cultures...
    Love his country with its cats,dogs,snakes,cows... live on it.
    Love his country with all languages spoken on it.
    Love his country with all bell tolls , with all ezan song.
    Love his country with all people that lived , lives and will live,
    regardless the religion,
    regardless the language,
    regardless the ethnisity,
    regardless the gender, even with the gays.

Love them and should save them ...

Since we have small amount of Armenians in Turkey,
    We lost some value of our beautiful Anatolia.
    I wish i would have some Armenian friends in my primary school class.
    I am ethnically Turk , but more important , I describe myself as an Anatolian Nationalist.

Hi Everybody !

Realize you are talking about a land that doesn't even belong to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nationalist
      regardless the religion,
      regardless the language,

I am ethnically Turk , but more important , I describe myself as an Anatolian Nationalist.

Hi Everybody !
      I'm glad you seem to embrace everything/everyone in Anatolia and it's good when young people have a utopian vision but for the Armenians it's too late to share in that imagined utopia. The Armenians gone and they are no longer a remotely significant presence there because they were eradicated. If you really love your homeland you may want to make an effort to learn about its past and try not to repeat the same mistakes again. The Turkish government is heading down the same path with the Kurds, whether people try to whitewash the current situation or not.
      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
        I'm glad you seem to embrace everything/everyone in Anatolia and it's good when young people have a utopian vision but for the Armenians it's too late to share in that imagined utopia. The Armenians gone and they are no longer a remotely significant presence there because they were eradicated. If you really love your homeland you may want to make an effort to learn about its past and try not to repeat the same mistakes again. The Turkish government is heading down the same path with the Kurds, whether people try to whitewash the current situation or not.

Let's call it a dream.It's not easy but possible.
        Look at big cities in the West, London,New York,Paris.
        Before 11/9 , people were happy with living together.
        Londoners,Parisiens were proud of multiplicity.
        So we have proved samples.
        The East is more capable of it.
        What is happening in West now needs another forum

My version of Globalisation is human globalisation not the capital !
        Big countries,unions not in an imperialistic way but based on justice,humanity.
        Imagine!
        We should not lose our hopes,dreams.
        Please don't disdain people's dreams.
        Someday somehow you may return to Anatolia and We will live together.
        At least I will welcome you and work for it.

I read a lot about 1915 in Turkish sources.
        Here for listening the other side.

Comment

Imagine!

You dream of globalization and call yourself "nationalist"? A nationalist does not believe in gloalization and eradicating their own identity/culture and mixing everyone into one gigantic, horrendous, nebulous blob.

BTW, you can forget Armenians and turks living together.

Comment

Maybe its possible but first they would have to change Turkeys name to a different one Anatolia,East Roumia or maybe even Araratia,
            "All truth passes through three stages:
            First, it is ridiculed;
            Second, it is violently opposed; and
            Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Imagine!

While I don't believe there are 2 sides to Genocide, I understand your situation. Also, I am pleased to see that you are here to listen and hopefully learn - this puts you a step ahead of most of Turkish society. I welcome you to the forum and hope we can learn from each other.

I think your feelings are positive and am glad to see that you feel the void left by the Genocide in your everyday life. I too wish things could have been different, but we must evaluate and reconcile with the past before looking to the future.

Comment

Armenia not "Eastern Anatolia"

regardless the religion,
                regardless the language,

So then pray tell,
                why did you invade our country, killed our people, destroyed our cities, pillaged and plundered us, taxed the hell out of our lives, had us build your goddamn "empire", used us and abused us, stole our children for janissary and our women for sex slaves thus stealing our genes which caused you to lose your Mongoloid features, and all this for 9 centuries?
                At the end when you didn't need us anymore (or so you thought), you gave us genocide. As if that was not enough, you keep on destroying our cultural heritage to wipe all traces of our presence in our homeland for thousands of years.
                To top it all, shameless liars you are, you blame us for everything. Shame on you!

Repeat the following a hundred times a day, your brain damage may not allow you to grasp it though:
                Armenia is not Anatolia.
                This is a post 1923 lie, created by that pedophiliac, drunken, genocidal bandit Mustafa Hammal Cacaturk.
                Armenia was NEVER part of Anatolia.
                Armenia is OUTSIDE Anatolia.
                Anatolia is OUTSIDE Armenia.
                Armenia and Anatolia are not the same.
                Anatolia has NEVER included Armenia.
                Armenia has NEVER been inside Anatolia.
                Armenia and Anatolia are two DISTINCT geographical regions.
                Anatolia and Armenia are not the same.

Map (detail) done by the German cartographer H. Kiepert in 1872

Philippe Buache, Map of Armenia 1783 (detail)
                Armenia is called Eden, where terrestrial paradise used to be...

Click on the maps for a larger image.

Babylonian Clay Tablet 600 BC

Babylonian Clay Tablet 600 BC Interpreted

Ptolemy Tabvla nova Asia Minoris 1513

Sebastian Munster Asia Minor 1544

Philippe de La Rue: Asia Minor 1652 (Section)

Frederik de Wit Nova Persiae Armeniae Natoliae et Arabiae 1662

Kiepert: Asian Turkey 1872 (Section)

Reconstruction of Ashkharhatsouits, see for yourself how much of Armenia the bogus country is occupying, yet the sore losers demand land!

P.S. Not a single square nanometer of the land you call Turkey belongs to you.
                Turks are invaders who came from the steppes of Mongolia.
                Turks do not belong in the Caucasus.
                Turks do not belong in the Middle East.
                Turks do not belong in Asia Minor.
                Turks do not belong in the Mediterranean.
                Turks do not belong in Europe.
                Turks belong in the steppes of Central Asia (which they usurped from the Iranian peoples called the Turanians a long time ago), and they should go back to where they come from.
                Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Hi Everybody !
                  Welcome back Ottoman!
                  Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
                  II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
                  III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
                  IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Okay, Nationalist, answer me this:

What makes countries different from one another?

Comment

Working...
                    X