Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

It Is Time To Contact (Non-Turkish) Muslim Associations For 1915 Genocide Recognition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phantom View Post
    Welcome,

That's a very nice video. Did you make that? Were you trying to show that the church is crumbling?
    I'm not sure of his intentions yet. Is he an angel or a devil?
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

My Mama is Armenian

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
      I'm not sure of his intentions yet. Is he an angel or a devil?
      I m not angel and devil...my mama is armenian.But i m Turks..

Don't make deviation real,Turk and the armenians are the friend...1000 years together, live...

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by raltinbas

Don't make deviation real,Turk and the armenians are the friend...1000 years together, live...

Thanks...
        1,000 years of Armenian/Christian dhimmitude with widepsread massacre,occasional genocide but thank you for the link all the same.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by raltinbas

Thanks...
          Your are a Turkish citizen, but you also have Armenian blood. You are both. That's great! And it's also great that Turks and Armenians are friends inside your family. But would a friend kill his friend's family and then put his friend in jail for complaining about it? That's what Turkey does to its citizens who speak of the Armenian Genocide, isn't that true?

Comment

I WITNESSED and LIVED THROUGH

x

Comment

Originally posted by raltinbas View Post
              Hello...

İ m from Turkey-Kayseri And Tomarza...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...26422656081531

Video...

www.tomarzam.com
              After watching the video again i realized there was a car(how did i miss that ) in the church in the beginning of the video.Did you made that video or you just wanted to piss of the people here on the forum?

Lets see what your intentions actually are by joining this forum....

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros View Post
                After watching the video again i realized there was a car(how did i miss that ) in the church in the beginning of the video.Did you made that video or you just wanted to piss of the people here on the forum?

Lets see what your intentions actually are by joining this forum....
                From his last email I recently deleted, I found out full well what his intentions were. Another Turk claiming to be part Armenian but spreading denialist propaganda. We get these from time to time. I know Armenians from Turkey, in fact my wife is one. I have yet to meet a denialist among them. The closest they get is that saying that the issue should be left in the past because they live in fear of Turkish reprisal but they never, ever deny the Genocide. Additonally, an Armenian would never use an Ataturk avatar. If nothing else, that should have given it away. My apologies to the rest of the membership for not picking up on this.

Additionally, he claimed his mom was Armenian and from Kayseri. I should have seen through this but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Kayseri (Cesarea) happened to be one of the places you would be least likely in Turkey come upon an Armenian or someone claiming to be Armenian nor will you come upon many Armenians today with any lineage from there. For generations, the Turks in Kayseri had such an intense hate for Armenians that bordered on pathological. During the Genocide, the Turks so eradicated the Armenian population there and took such pride from it that nary an Armenian was even sucessful in hiding from the outright slaughter by their Turkish neighbors or even a child able to avoid being sent in a death caravan towards Mamuret -al- Aziz. And the Turks claim that Armenians were only massacred and deported from areas near the frontline (as if this is something to be proud about) but just look at Kayseri's location on a map and you realize just how asinine and incredulous a lie that is.

I too noticed the car parked in the church. That is how Turks treat Christian churches there.

raltibas, you are gone and will soon be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                  From his last email I recently deleted, I found out full well what his intentions were. Another Turk claiming to be part Armenian but spreading denialist propaganda. We get these from time to time. I know Armenians from Turkey, in fact my wife is one. I have yet to meet a denialist among them. The closest they get is that saying that the issue should be left in the past because they live in fear of Turkish reprisal but they never, ever deny the Genocide. Additonally, an Armenian would never use an Ataturk avatar. If nothing else, that should have given it away. My apologies to the rest of the membership for not picking up on this.

Additionally, he claimed his mom was Armenian and from Kayseri. I should have seen through this but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Kayseri (Cesarea) happened to be one of the places you would be least likely in Turkey come upon an Armenian or someone claiming to be Armenian nor will you come upon many Armenians todays with any lineage from there. For generations, the Turks in Kayseri had such an intense hate for Armenians that bordered on pathological. Why, during the Genocide, the Turks so eradicated the Armenian population there and took such pride from it that nary an Armenian was even sucessful in hiding from the out right slaughter by their Turkish neighbors or even a child able to avoid being sent in a death caravan towards Mamuret -al- Aziz. And the Turks claim that Armenians were only massacred and deported from areas near the frontline (as if this is something to be proud about) but just look at Kayseri's location on a map and you realize just how asinine and incredulous a lie that is.

I too noticed the car parked in the church. That is how Turks treat Christian churches there.

raltibas, you are gone and will soon be forgotten.

In his last post he had written something like "Lífe is like a....." which isn`t of course hard to understand what he was trying to say.Anyway, good to see that he`s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandros
                    In his last post he had written something like "Lífe is like a....." which isn`t of course hard to understand what he was trying to say.Anyway, good to see that he`s gone.
                    How clever of him. Just another eshek from the land of the ulusalci.

Comment

It is interesting to note that this Turkish denier Raltinbas (or maybe a mercenary-netsurfer), has put his message just after mine N#18 :

which invites Armenian Associations and Churches to a most important step : to contact "The European Council for Fatwa and Research". It is really time to contact such high level Islamic Instutions all around the world.

Ankara does not want such a crucial religious and spiritual step. At least, we can begin it on our local and regional scales for our each national country where we live. For us, it is more important to put energy in contacting such organizations than to spend time to debate on a falsified video.

One day (without dreaming) we shall get to the highest level : at the level of "The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)". This must be an aim, not a dream :

What happened in 1915, is not only a crime against Humanity but is also a crime against Islam. Innocent families of dhimmis were slaugtered regardless of Sharia law ("dhimmis" means protected in Arabic language of the Coran).

Faïez El-Ghocein, who was a sincere muslim and a direct witness of the exterminations, says : "This a crime which Humanity, Islam and all the Muslims disaprouve ; but those who ignore the truth, will not miss to throw responsability onto religious fanatism".
                      ["C’est un crime que désapprouve l’humanité, l’islam et tous les musulmans ; mais ceux qui ignorent la vérité ne manqueront pas d’en jeter la responsabilité sur le fanatisme religieux." page 52 of his testimony : http://www.crda-france.org/0ab/x9_faiezelghocein.htm ]

We must denounce that the instrumentalization and the criminal exploitation of the declaration of Jihad of november (14)23 1914 as being anti-islamic :

At the level of The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), I had create a page :

Here is a rough translation :

The Organization of the Islamic Conference is to our knowledge the only organization to state and international levels to be with religious caracteristics.

The caracteristics of other organizations can be
                      . geographical (Organization of American States, European Union, etc.),
                      . military (NATO) ,
                      . historical-political (Commonwealth, CEI),
                      . political-cultural (League of Arab States), cultural (UNESCO)
                      . or social-professional (World Health Organization, etc.)
                      . etc...

This religious basis the O.I.C. gives -or must give- a timeless dimension of unniversality and peace to it. This dimension is inspired by the message of divine breath -as Vatican wants to be also. But as being the last revealed religion and Islam wanting to integrate the former ones, OIC cannot miss by its own islamic conscience to get one day on a debate on the Armenian Genocide de 1915 : the Armenian Genocide which is -before all- a crime against Humanity, a crime against Islam.

Nil V. Agopoff (Paris)

Comment

Working...
                      X