Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The real weakness of turks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real weakness of turks

Armenians are doing their best to harm turkey.may be, they think they are successful about it, but they are wrong,they simply cant harm turkey, even a little bit. armenians think, world dont trade with turks, armenians think they slow turist attractions to turkey, they think eu reject turkey because of armenian opposition, all is wrong. these are happening not because armenians struggles,the truth is ,armenians let themselves to be used by some people.

ı also think kurds can never seperate turkey unless turks want it themselves. neither armenians nor kurds no matter what they do, cant seperate turkey. their damage can only be very limited.

if you read me before, you must know that ı can never boast about turkeys militarist power. but ı am telling the truth. if you multiply armenian, plus greek, plus kurd, by hundred times ,you still cant beat turks.

turks are so much a concrete and definetly united hybrid gene pool that it is almost impossible to beat. something like a pitbull.

but ı reveal the turks weakness.arabs are going to beat turkey. their imperialist,ugly and inferior culture will break turkey into pieces.
    turkey is having great difficulty to deal with globilization and secularizm and islam.

islam is not compatible with modern life. women are willingly accepting to be second class people by islamic virus. and when half of the population is excluded from civil life ,you simply loose.

islam is nazizm. islam is evil. if you read mevlana-celaleddini rumi in 1250 s ,you can see that islam was very different than.and today just look at,iran,pakistan,saudi,yemen,sudan,etc...and just compare it...

armenians must only sit ,and wait what islam will do to turkey. actually islam was also the reason of everything happened in history.

lal

Originally posted by lal View Post

but ı reveal the turks weakness.arabs are going to beat turkey. their imperialist,ugly and inferior culture will break turkey into pieces.
    turkey is having great difficulty to deal with globilization and secularizm and islam.
    Don't quite know what you mean here.
    As far as the Arab world has shown, the best defence against Islam is a strong dictatorship. Iraq had no problem with Islamic fundamentalists until America's invasion. Iran had no problem with Islamic fundamentalism until the Shah was deposed. Syria still has no problem with Islamic fundamentalists. The lesson is that Islamic extremism only flourishes in countries with either Islamic regimes or weak/insincere democracies that are on their way to becoming Islamic regimes. Turkey is perhaps such a country - a weak and insincere democracy. But name me any country which is overwhelmingly Muslim that is not either a fundamentalist state, a dictatorship, or a weak/insincere democracy. The problem is, how to marginalise Islam and make in an everyday irrelevance to most people including even its believers. Make it, in other words, into what Christianity has become.
    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      The problem is, how to marginalise Islam and make in an everyday irrelevance to most people including even its believers. Make it, in other words, into what Christianity has become.
      Christianity is 600 years ahead in its evolution and normalisation. Its religious, sectarian, political wars and bloodshed took place in the previous centuries. It is over now. There is relative peace within and among the Christian world and any future war within this community most probably will not be based on relgion.

Islam like Christianity and unlike Judaism is an evangelist religion. It wishes to spread by force or by persuasion just like Christianity. However it is yet to go through this bloodshed and/or normalisation. It has started. You can see Sunni against Shiite against Alevi in Turkey and Iraq. Any weakening in the dictatorships of other Islamic countries will give rise to similar sectarian conflicts in addition to the strife bettwen Islamic and modern.

So how to marginalise Islam, as lal says, its a sit and wait thing. The process has just started...

Comment

Originally posted by hitite View Post
        Christianity is 600 years ahead in its evolution and normalisation. Its religious, sectarian, political wars and bloodshed took place in the previous centuries. It is over now. There is relative peace within and among the Christian world and any future war within this community most probably will not be based on relgion.

Islam like Christianity and unlike Judaism is an evangelist religion. It wishes to spread by force or by persuasion just like Christianity. However it is yet to go through this bloodshed and/or normalisation. It has started. You can see Sunni against Shiite against Alevi in Turkey and Iraq. Any weakening in the dictatorships of other Islamic countries will give rise to similar sectarian conflicts in addition to the strife bettwen Islamic and modern.

So how to marginalise Islam, as lal says, its a sit and wait thing. The process has just started...

ı think this thread is deleted because they taught ı was insulting armenians. ı didnt intend to do that really. ı am just telling the truth.turks are going to face a terrible civil war not because of armenians or kurds, but because of islam. and the owner of islam are arabs. so turks biggest enemy is arabs. without islam ,it is very easy to be friends with armenians or kurds--if kurds who are even worse muslims can free themselves from islam also--ı am a good example of it. because ı have no islam virus ,ı can be less nationalist and more open minded. without islam most people would be like me.

like bell said, islam must be controlled by dictatorships. in democracy islam takes the control and kills the society.democracy is a risky system if you have a muslim society.

in turkey there is about 30 % people who want a civilised life and 70% who want arabic imperializm. ı dont know how it will end. but turkey will be the looser. ı know that.

lal

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
          Don't quite know what you mean here.
          As far as the Arab world has shown, the best defence against Islam is a strong dictatorship.
          I agree.

Islam flourishes in the west by using the west's liberalism to there for their own ends...which is to spread Islam.

"Londonastan" comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
            I agree.

Islam flourishes in the west by using the west's liberalism to there for their own ends...which is to spread Islam.

"Londonastan" comes to mind.

just compare us

we, civilised turks ,miss our greek and armenian sisters in anatolia, we miss lively culture that they had. we desire to be in the civilised world. we are ready to do whatever needed for peace.

we are accused of being traitors. but we are not traitors. we love our people and culture not less than the arabic evil followers. we only want turk, to know what really turk is. who are we? our dna? our real culture? tanrı or allah? muhammed or civilization?

maybe turkey is going to be just another islamic dictatorship like iran . but our difference from the other muslims is that, in this country we, real secularists also have very strong and determined power. ı am ready to die for my freedom. ı really am.

lal

Comment

Originally posted by lal View Post
              just compare us

we, civilised turks ,miss our greek and armenian sisters in anatolia, we miss lively culture that they had. we desire to be in the civilised world. we are ready to do whatever needed for peace.

we are accused of being traitors. but we are not traitors. we love our people and culture not less than the arabic evil followers. we only want turk, to know what really turk is. who are we? our dna? our real culture? tanrı or allah? muhammed or civilization?

maybe turkey is going to be just another islamic dictatorship like iran . but our difference from the other muslims is that, in this country we, real secularists also have very strong and determined power. ı am ready to die for my freedom. ı really am.

lal
              Your sentiments remind me of a conversation I had with an Armenian guy I met at a "Tata' concert in Connecticut.

This man (in his early 30s) was originally from Baku (grew up there) and still kept in touch with his Azeri friends. During our conversation, he told me that his friends say Baku is not the same (in a negative way) as it was when Armenians lived there...that his friends miss the Armenian presence in the city.

This was encouraging, but seeing as how the Aliev regime is sowing the seeds of hate among Azeris (especially the newer generations who never knew Armenians), this encouragements is of no significance.

Comment

As an Arab I think it's rude that you say my culture is inferior. As an Armenian, I think it's rude that you say that we're just going to accept such things. As one who also has some Turkish background, I find what you say about Turkey to be 100% true. My family is very mixed, and I am speaking the whole truth about where I come from.

It's not just Islam that is destructive - it's religion itself. Think about it: Christianity, Islam, Judaism... all different poisons with the same effect. They are all the products of greed, and the parents of war, lust, anger, hate, zeal... any prejudices.

I'm not being a "compromiser" of Islam in any way. In fact, Muslim terrorists killed my uncle because he was a Christian. I'm just saying that religion altogether is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Flora Korkis View Post
                  As an Arab I think it's rude that you say my culture is inferior. As an Armenian, I think it's rude that you say that we're just going to accept such things. As one who also has some Turkish background, I find what you say about Turkey to be 100% true. My family is very mixed, and I am speaking the whole truth about where I come from.

It's not just Islam that is destructive - it's religion itself. Think about it: Christianity, Islam, Judaism... all different poisons with the same effect. They are all the products of greed, and the parents of war, lust, anger, hate, zeal... any prejudices.

I'm not being a "compromiser" of Islam in any way. In fact, Muslim terrorists killed my uncle because he was a Christian. I'm just saying that religion altogether is evil.

dear flora,

ı am amezed to see a 17 year person ,so much mature and intelligent like yourself. ım about 10 years older than you. ı think we ,people free of racizm and religon must get togeher and form a new platform of world people free of sexes,natonalizm,racizm, religons and against to all artificial borders .unfortunately all the world is going backwards in this century. america has an evangalist evil leader bush. germany has a religous christion east german backward leader merkel, france has the most backward leader ever of her history, sarkozy, and americas future leaders neither obama or clinton are forward people.no need to talk about turkey. just watch the wifes of turkish leaders. all of them are arabic soldiers of sultan of universe.

ı really dont care,arab or polish or afghan or nigerian or armenian, everybody who can think like you is my sister.ı am ready to share what ı have with your kinds.

ı respect you

lal.

Comment

Thanks for the kudos there.

I wouldn't necessarily describe Bush as an Evangelist (or is he? I've not heard news of that). Those people are in a much more deviated state of mind than a dumbass like him, to be quite frank. I'd also say that Evangelism goes hand-in-hand with misandry and chauvinism, which Bush, to my knowledge, has not displayed - yet. A man who does however, display such traits is Mike Huckabee. His statement of "women are to submit to men" is enough to disgust me and never have any respect for him.

I've not taken a look at the wives of Turkish leaders, but perhaps I shall. It always seems that, with such people, the women in their lives always get the short end of the deal. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that the wives of these men go through hell everyday.

Thank-you for the warm welcome. I'm sure we'll have many interesting conversations on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X