Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

The Turk lives in a world of fantasies and fallacies.
    Maybe fallacies. It is you who live in a world of fantasies. You nation is losing her population and life and you are talking about taking a land much more bigger and populous than ROA. Life is not a computer game, child. Learn it.

The point is, those lands, our buildings and our riches that you've been sitting on has been ours and belongs to us. Your anscestors came from Mongolia.
    And you ancestors comes from monkey. Still It means nothing. You are not leaving ROA and giving land to monkeys.

You cannot change history and you have no power to change future much.(At least, at the point of sending us back to mongolia.)

No, we are not killers like your kind, your anscestors, instead you can go back where you all came from (Mongolia).
    are you realy so much idiot? without an ethnic cleansing you cannot take your lands back.

Anyway, what about unethical acceptance of AG. will you see it as ethical thing too?

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
      Eddo jan, I'm only trying to stop them from being so racist/nationalistic. How can you say "you'll be sorry you stole my home in the first place." ??? He judges everyone as equals. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think May and many others accepted the AG and talking to them as if THEY were the ones that killed our ancestors is extremely wrong and a wrong move no matter how you look at it.
      If what you say is right, then why and why May started a thread and several posts unwieldingly putting down President Woodraw Wilson's character and integrity by digging out Wikipedia posts as if they hold much weight, (just so that he/she will put down Woodraw Wilson). Someone who after the Genocide backed up his Christian brethren "Armenians" and wished to give back only parts of our anscestral lands back and btw; that has become a historical LEGAL DOCUMENT. Is that the way May has tried to become our friend? Or foe......

What many Turks accepting the AG think is that no matter what happens, we Armenians will still never appreciate what they do or are doing. So naturally, many will back away. Is that what we want? If so, forgive me, I may be on the wrong forum. Racism and Nationalism has become a norm it seems. May is not our enemy and even if he/she was wrong about anything being discussed, talking in a very rude manner is not right.
      It's strange how you lavishly dismiss May's hate towards our real friend Woodraw Wilson (JUST BECAUSE President Woodraw Wilson created the legal document of Wilsonian Armenia). But we are supposed to love and accept such derrogatory behaviours from May. The fact is that the lands that May and his turkish brothers are sitting on it has been and it is our lands.

The hate in Hellektor is blasting out of his eyes no matter where you talk to him. If May talks badly then let us not throw more petrol on the fire. I know I just did that myself but only because I was disgusted by what our historian just said and has said on many occasions. Then he expects people to listen to us. Keep dreaming!
      The real hate ultimately came from your turkish buddies and their government; who just recently killed in cold blood and on daylight Hrant Dink. We know how the deranged political turkish brain works. Their brothers are still doing it in Artsax-Nagorno Karabagh and the turks are backing them up by blockading Armenia to this date. Who's kidding who??? Please go tell it somewhere else, we know how the turkish brain works, and it ain't for Armenians. Their warped brains still want and pursue pan-turkism.
      Last edited by Anoush; 02-16-2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
        And you ancestors comes from monkey. Still It means nothing. You are not leaving ROA and giving land to monkeys.
        Resorting to the fallacy of False Analogy.

are you realy so much idiot? without an ethnic cleansing you cannot take your lands back.
        We have the right to the piece of land you see in my avatar according to international law. There's no need for "ethnic cleansing".

And you, inventors of genocide, have a grain of dignity by not giving us lessons in civilization.

Comment

Maybe fallacies. It is you who live in a world of fantasies. You nation is losing her population and life and you are talking about taking a land much more bigger and populous than ROA. Life is not a computer game, child. Learn it.
          And you have 70 million warped made up of mongolian tent living animal chasing bunch of "bashe'bo'zook" dehumans.

It's good that you're talking about you and your turkish brothers that way.

You cannot change history and you have no power to change future much.(At least, at the point of sending us back to mongolia.)
          Do I sense fright? It must be.

It doesn't have to be with ethnic cleansing. We are not like your anscestors the barbaric killer attaturks. It shall be done with legal documents. Not to worry.

Anyway, what about unethical acceptance of AG. will you see it as ethical thing too?
          History cannot be rewritten. The Genocide committed by the then government of turkey is a known fact. Whether you accept the Armenian Genocide or not, those lands that you're sitting on it has been and are Armenian lands.

Comment

The point is, those lands, our buildings and our riches that you've been sitting on has been ours and belongs to us. Your anscestors came from Mongolia.
            Honey, you've got your hair bundled up the wrong way. Tsavut tanem, ches jogum um het hes khosum? Because I'm not a nationalist, I suddenly seem like a Turk or should I say Mongol . Du mikich chaput ches antsnum Anoush jan? Im vochmi khosku ches karoghanum nyujeli chisht haskanas?

No, we are not killers like your kind, your anscestors, instead you can go back where you all came from (Mongolia).

Hahahahahahahahahaha . I don't see any other way we can get back all our land or do you have some "secret plan" we don't know of? You think I'm against getting back what belongs to us? The only thing is, I've realized that's what's been keeping us from fixing this issue. Get out of that dream. Talking is a weapon. Lenin made a revolution with a typewriter. You underestimate words too much. You guys don't realize what we're losing right now. We will get a lot of things, don't worry, but not land, unless you feel like holding an Ak47 in your hands! No more blood shall spill and if anyone has to start a war, it won't be my country. 1, because we aren't prepared, and 2 because what goes around comes around. It's time to deal with the AG issue, with all the problems out there but not with guns. If we attack the Turks, we will get the same treatment in return. Right now, there is no need for war so let's try and find some other way to get these problems dealt with. You don't even try and then mock my plans without even understanding them!

Racist, racist, racist, my ass. Stop labeling. It's not a race issue. Turks are not a race. Racially you are more Armenian/Greek/Balkan than Turk. Real Turks, from the point of view of race live in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uyguristan, Mongolia, etc.

Well I'm sorry pal, Turks live in Turkey which is a nation filled 70 million people if you didn't already know. As Armenians, we can't just throw stupid names at them and expect kind words and bold steps forward in return. You hit someone and your bound to get hit back.

If that's not important why don't you let Artsakh alone and let us be, instead of using every filthy method of lies, falsification and propaganda? All you crave for is the little piece of land we took back with huge sacrifices, beating your hairless Tatar asses despite the war and genocide you perpetrated.
            Why don't you show a grain of humanity and keep your paws off Artsakh? You cry all the time that you conquered our land and that you won't give it back, so why can't you have an iota of decency and accept that we re-conquered a little part of our home?
            Fifteen goddamn years after you suffered a miserable defeat, all you think of is getting “back” that little piece of historic Armenian territory, instead of getting on with your lives, sell oil and become prosperous. You artificially keep the displaced in the open and parade them to the world instead of housing them in 120,000 or so Armenian houses you usurped through acts of genocide, yet you snivel and wail of the condition of your “refugees” and whimper and howl to the world that you'll buy billions of oil dollars worth of arms to destroy Armenia to steal Artsakh that has never, ever belonged to you historically, morally, in terms of justice or international law.
            I don't want to kill anyone, I want the Armenian state to raise the Wilson Arbitration issue that according to international law considers that part of our homeland you see in my avatar Armenian territory, which all in all is not more than 40% of historic Armenia. This is necessary to guarantee the natural and safe existence, growth and progress of the Armenian nation in such a hostile region. I don't give a xxxx about some hypocritical politicians shedding crocodile tears in the guise of Armenian Genocide recognition.

Let me say this as simply as possible. I'M ARMENIAN. Here goes the "You are a Turk" speech again. You have officially blown yourself up. Why do my words seem like I'm a Turk, nationalist? Who the xxxx are you kidding? You ruin my country more then the Turks loser. I told you a thousand freakin times that I am not against what you say but HOW THE HELL YOU SAY IT. You keep proving that you belong in a circus each day.

If what you say is right, then why and why May started a thread and several posts unwieldingly putting down President Woodraw Wilson's character and integrity by digging out Wikipedia posts as if they hold much weight, (just so that he/she will put down Woodraw Wilson). Someone who after the Genocide backed up his Christian brethren "Armenians" and wished to give back only parts of our anscestral lands back and btw; that has become a historical LEGAL DOCUMENT. Is that the way May has tried to become our friend? Or foe......
            Kakhtsr jan, I don't care what this thread is about, we have to all refrain from using insults, especially against OUR OWN PEOPLE a.k.a. Saco! May and so many others already don't know HOW to speak to us simply because so many out there are so busy calling them worthless piles of dung. Even a GREAT FRIEND would become a foe after that. She/He has already accepted the AG. Eli chuhaskatsar? You don't have to be a "historian" to understand that, you just have to be a human being. Stop with the barbaric insults and you might start having normal conversations.

It's strange how you lavishly dismiss May's hate towards our real friend Woodraw Wilson (JUST BECAUSE President Woodraw Wilson created the legal document of Wilsonian Armenia). But we are supposed to love and accept such derrogatory behaviours from May. The fact is that the lands that May and his turkish brothers are sitting on it has been and it is our lands.
            If you talked like human beings, we might actually understand something or see what May is trying to say. I'm not backing her/him up, I'm saying let's stop with the insults, is that too much to ask for? Let's just try for one day to be civil. Whoever talks badly get's the boot. Agreed?

We have the right to the piece of land you see in my avatar according to international law. There's no need for "ethnic cleansing".
            If only it were that easy. Why isn't it all happening now then? I have no objections, what am I, my countries enemy? But still, you seem to be looking too far off my friend. Stop goggling through the telescope and look at what we have and what's going on.

And just in case, I live in Armenia after seeing the freakin world Hellektor. It's kinda difficult moving on here but I love my country more then any other nation. Where do you live and talk big from? Your worst then the Turks. You attack your own people punk.
            All of you are going too far and for no reason. Let's calm down and then see who's right or wrong. May, in a few sentences, state why you are against Wilson. And everyone else, let her/him speak. Don't blast May away. We might actually get something done today...
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

If you talked like human beings, we might actually understand something or see what May is trying to say. I'm not backing her/him up, I'm saying let's stop with the insults, is that too much to ask for? Let's just try for one day to be civil. Whoever talks badly get's the boot. Agreed?
              Your worst then the Turks. You attack your own people punk.
              That's the boot for you then I suppose.

Comment

Well I'm sorry pal, Turks live in Turkey which is a nation filled 70 million people if you didn't already know. As Armenians, we can't just throw stupid names at them and expect kind words and bold steps forward in return. You hit someone and your bound to get hit back.
                I think turks didn't call themselves turks before ataturd came along, they spoke of themselves as muslims........turk is a term which panders to their Pan-turanic dreams/nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                  From what I heard last, he is a savvy historian.
                  If he's an "historian", then he's an a-la-Turca one.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
                    Resorting to the fallacy of False Analogy.

Go live in your cloud-cuckoo land, be its emperor.

Saco, maybe stop waiting your time replying to Hellektor - I'm beginning to think he is mentally ill.
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

That's the boot for you then I suppose.
                      I meant AFTER my post, lol. Can't just stop searching for a chance to bring me down. Keep trying . Good luck. You'll need it.

I think turks didn't call themselves turks before ataturd came along, they spoke of themselves as muslims........turk is a term which panders to their Pan-turanic dreams/nightmares.
                      Perhaps, but they call themselves Turks now and so does the entire world except a few Armenians, lol. So they are a nation, like I was saying. If you don't show respect, at least don't degrade these people because after you do, you can forget about ever achieving anything! The choice is yours ...

I'm not saying we're wrong and Turkey is right but insulting whenever we like is not right no matter what.
                      Last edited by Sako; 02-16-2009, 10:43 AM.
                      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X