Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel will be reconize the Armenian Genocide ?

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
    In just three short sentences, 16 words long in all, you have managed to resort to a whole bunch of fallacies.

Among others, the fallacy of:

1. Ad hominem against Wilson: “You are not a jerk, Wilson is.”
    2. Ad hominem against me: “You are a JOKE.”
    3. Sneering and mockery: “My bad, sorry,”
    4. Avoiding the subject.
    5. Arrogance and condescending.

There's a good reason why one resorts to fallacy: lack of reason and bad reasoning. Turks are well known for their weak logic and you are not an exception.

I can bet my life you'll do one of the following:

1. Reply by resorting to more fallacy.
    2. Avoid replying, which is a proof of your lack of reasoning.

One more time: my being a joke or Wilson's being a jerk does not diminish the value of the Wilson Arbitration. Nothing does. It's there and it's only a matter of time that it will grab you by the throat and will squeeze it so hard you'll be sorry you stole my home in the first place.

Your predictable reaction to this post will be the proof of YOU being the joke, a sick one that is.
    You are a talented provocateur, Hellektor, my hands are tied! Whatever I write, or even not writing will make me fall into one category that you invented. Believe me, you made me laugh this time (I mean it).

I want to add another option for my lack of response to you: You are not worth spending time. I am already sorry for my last response, not because of its one line of content but a minute it took from my life, making my keyboard to last few minutes less, use electricity for nothing for a minute etc. Please approve my status, Count Hellektor, the governor of Armenian land

It is sad to see some organisms using the same oxygen level with others, yet producing only real and verbal "feces". What a waste! It is not surprising that you can bet your life that easily.

Comment

From what I heard last, he is a savvy historian. What do you do?
      Hm. I don't shout, I don't blame every single Turk for what happened to us (especially the Turks accepting what happened), I'm working on a massive project that could throw a new light on the AG, Armenia, etc., and I'm not a nationalist. If Hellektor is a historian, he should learn how to teach it to people. He's simply a screamer right now and people are starting to get annoyed.

My friend is absolutely right! We will get our land back one way or the other!!!!!!!
      I agree with you Anoush jan, we have built every thing there and it will be back ours. One way or an other.
      Beautiful, absolutely. Sad thing is, that will never happen unless 70 Million people die. Or maybe that's OK for you guys as well. You people seem to be thinking only about the land, lol, even when you know you won't get it all back! The saddest part is, you are forgetting that while you people "dream", hundreds of opportunities to help our country fly by and when you realize how much you've been wasting your time, it'll be too late.
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
        Hm. I don't shout, I don't blame every single Turk for what happened to us (especially the Turks accepting what happened), I'm working on a massive project that could throw a new light on the AG, Armenia, etc., and I'm not a nationalist. If Hellektor is a historian, he should learn how to teach it to people. He's simply a screamer right now and people are starting to get annoyed.

Beautiful, absolutely. Sad thing is, that will never happen unless 70 Million people die. Or maybe that's OK for you guys as well. You people seem to be thinking only about the land, lol, even when you know you won't get it all back! The saddest part is, you are forgetting that while you people "dream", hundreds of opportunities to help our country fly by and when you realize how much you've been wasting your time, it'll be too late.
        Saco, What is it that you are trying to achieve with provoking Hellector and Anoush?
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Eddo jan, I'm only trying to stop them from being so racist/nationalistic. How can you say "you'll be sorry you stole my home in the first place." ??? He judges everyone as equals. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think May and many others accepted the AG and talking to them as if THEY were the ones that killed our ancestors is extremely wrong and a wrong move no matter how you look at it. What many Turks accepting the AG think is that no matter what happens, we Armenians will still never appreciate what they do or are doing. So naturally, many will back away. Is that what we want? If so, forgive me, I may be on the wrong forum. Racism and Nationalism has become a norm it seems. May is not our enemy and even if he/she was wrong about anything being discussed, talking in a very rude manner is not right. The hate in Hellektor is blasting out of his eyes no matter where you talk to him. If May talks badly then let us not throw more petrol on the fire. I know I just did that myself but only because I was disgusted by what our historian just said and has said on many occasions. Then he expects people to listen to us. Keep dreaming!
          THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

I can bet my life you'll do one of the following:

1. Reply by resorting to more fallacy.
            2. Avoid replying, which is a proof of your lack of reasoning.
            Fallacy upon fallacy:

Originally posted by may View Post
            It is sad to see some organisms using the same oxygen level with others, yet producing only real and verbal "feces". What a waste!
            Fallacy of Weak Analogy.

It is sadder that some organisms use the same oxygen and don't even produce, but only rape, torture, lie, plunder, kill and destroy.

You are a talented provocateur, Hellektor, my hands are tied!
            Ad Hominem, resorting to mockery.

Whatever I write, or even not writing will make me fall into one category that you invented.
            Avoiding the Issue.

Believe me, you made me laugh this time (I mean it).
            Ad Hominem, resorting to mockery.

I want to add another option for my lack of response to you: You are not worth spending time. I am already sorry for my last response, not because of its one line of content but a minute it took from my life, making my keyboard to last few minutes less, use electricity for nothing for a minute etc.
            Ad Hominem, Appeal to Ridicule, condescending and conceit. Yet you resort to the fallacy of contradicting yourself by reducing the life of your keyboard many times more.

Please approve my status, Count Hellektor, the governor of Armenian land
            Ad Hominem, Appeal to Ridicule.

It is not surprising that you can bet your life that easily.
            I know your species too well to run the danger of risking a dime.

What the hell, I'll do the same. You get what you ask for:

Hell Doctor Laboratories have diagnosed the severe mental condition of the Turk beyond repair. The Turk lives in a world of fantasies and fallacies.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
              From what I heard last, he is a savvy historian. What do you do? Or who are you that you're crudely calling others names forgetting your place?
              Dear Anoush, I am flattered. I am no historian, you are being too kind

Comment

Dear Anoush, I am flattered. I am no historian, you are being too kind
                Dear Hellektor jan; well if you aren't a historian, you could've fooled me. If not, then you are a genius and very well read that I got the impression that you are friend. Plus you are a strong minded "Hayaser". A trait that is very dear to me baregam.

Comment

Hellektor jan; May on one side has said that she's wasting her time talking to you then she is spooing and spitting dirt all over against you. If I were you friend, I wouldn't pay mind to her/him not worth it. Their stolen lands, made up country and mixed up people will lose out comletely (it's only a matter of time) baregam. Like I said before, we will get our own lands back one way or the other. And we will kiss our forefather's lands while we're alive. Not to worry.

Comment

The point is, those lands, our buildings and our riches that you've been sitting on has been ours and belongs to us. Your anscestors came from Mongolia.

No, we are not killers like your kind, your anscestors, instead you can go back where you all came from (Mongolia).

Comment

با پنبه سر مي بره

A Persian saying, meaning he chops off heads by using cottonwool.

Maybe this is a sick joke as well ... or maybe your just a racist clown that forgot where his circus is !
                      Revealing more of your true colors by the post. And you resort to the same fallacies.

Eddo jan, I'm only trying to stop them from being so racist/nationalistic. How can you say "you'll be sorry you stole my home in the first place." ??? He judges everyone as equals. Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think May and many others accepted the AG and talking to them as if THEY were the ones that killed our ancestors is extremely wrong and a wrong move no matter how you look at it. What many Turks accepting the AG think is that no matter what happens, we Armenians will still never appreciate what they do or are doing. So naturally, many will back away. Is that what we want? If so, forgive me, I may be on the wrong forum. Racism and Nationalism has become a norm it seems. May is not our enemy and even if he/she was wrong about anything being discussed, talking in a very rude manner is not right. The hate in Hellektor is blasting out of his eyes no matter where you talk to him. If May talks badly then let us not throw more petrol on the fire. I know I just did that myself but only because I was disgusted by what our historian just said and has said on many occasions. Then he expects people to listen to us. Keep dreaming!
                      Racist, racist, racist, my ass. Stop labeling. It's not a race issue. Turks are not a race. Racially you are more Armenian/Greek/Balkan than Turk. Real Turks, from the point of view of race live in Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uyguristan, Mongolia, etc.

Beautiful, absolutely. Sad thing is, that will never happen unless 70 Million people die. Or maybe that's OK for you guys as well. You people seem to be thinking only about the land, lol, even when you know you won't get it all back!
                      I am neither a racist, nor a nationalist. Turks broke into our home, used and abused us for 9 centuries, destroyed our civilization, slaughtered our nation to steal our homeland. Our issue with Turks is territorial. If that's not important why don't you let Artsakh alone and let us be, instead of using every filthy method of lies, falsification and propaganda? All you crave for is the little piece of land we took back with huge sacrifices, beating your hairless Tatar asses despite the war and genocide you perpetrated.

Why don't you show a grain of humanity and keep your paws off Artsakh? You cry all the time that you conquered our land and that you won't give it back, so why can't you have an iota of decency and accept that we re-conquered a little part of our home?

Fifteen goddamn years after you suffered a miserable defeat, all you think of is getting “back” that little piece of historic Armenian territory, instead of getting on with your lives, sell oil and become prosperous. You artificially keep the displaced in the open and parade them to the world instead of housing them in 120,000 or so Armenian houses you usurped through acts of genocide, yet you snivel and wail of the condition of your “refugees” and whimper and howl to the world that you'll buy billions of oil dollars worth of arms to destroy Armenia to steal Artsakh that has never, ever belonged to you historically, morally, in terms of justice or international law.

I don't want to kill anyone, I want the Armenian state to raise the Wilson Arbitration issue that according to international law considers that part of our homeland you see in my avatar Armenian territory, which all in all is not more than 40% of historic Armenia. This is necessary to guarantee the natural and safe existence, growth and progress of the Armenian nation in such a hostile region. I don't give a shit about some hypocritical politicians shedding crocodile tears in the guise of Armenian Genocide recognition.
                      Last edited by Hellektor; 02-16-2009, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X