Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Pontian Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pontian Genocide

Typical turkish way of thinking. In your mind there isn-t any peaceful settling just tacking land by force. You are wrong there were very peaceful colonies of settlers in history.They were colonizing not by force but their cultural and economical might.
    Realy, You should stop to read more tales. Cultural and economic might, bla bla bla. Dont be a moron. I am not even replying this stupid words.

Right, but they were Albanians, not turks such as this ones.
    You are moron and It wont change If you become muslim. You will be still a moron.

The c-o-ckroaches are also in majority (there are much more c-o-ckroaches in the world than humans) does it mean that world belongs to them?
    And monkeys settled anatolia before humans, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
      Realy, You should stop to read more tales. Cultural and economic might, bla bla bla. Dont be a moron. I am not even replying this stupid words.
      You are moron and It wont change If you become muslim. You will be still a moron.And monkeys settled anatolia before humans, moron.
      Why don't you go and be offensive somewhere else?

Comment

I do not call people as moron(Usually) But this guy is realy moron. Thinking albanians become turk because They changed their religion is moronity. Nothing more. But I am sure, same moron will not call himself as latin because of his religion.

Comment

You are moron and It wont change If you become muslim. You will be still a moron.

And monkeys settled anatolia before humans, moron.
          I am glad I got on your nerves, TURK, you are pissed off .
          Well level of your answers shows level of your intellect. Not much to add. From your post it is obvious that monkeys are still MAJORITY in Anatolia. Enjoy your banana.
          Last edited by Mukuch; 05-08-2009, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
            I am glad I got on your nerves, TURK, you are pissed off .
            Well level of your answers shows level of your intellect. Not much to add. From your post it is obvious that monkeys are still MAJORITY in Anatolia. Enjoy your banana.
            I don't think banana's grow in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
              I don't think banana's grow in Turkey.
              Sure, they do! In the Mediterranean cost. I remember having our own banana tree in the garden of the house I grew up.

Comment

Why to engage in such insults? If you don't want to reply, then simply don't.

Comment

Originally posted by seruven View Post
                  Sure, they do! In the Mediterranean cost. I remember having our own banana tree in the garden of the house I grew up.
                  Wher are bananas- there monkeys are

Comment

Please folks, let's return to the topic which is the Genocide of the Pontian Greeks and keep it civil by avoiding personal attacks.
                    Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

I do not call people as moron(Usually) But this guy is realy moron. Thinking albanians become turk because They changed their religion is moronity. Nothing more. But I am sure, same moron will not call himself as latin because of his religion.
                      Are latins an existing nation or ethnicity? That is some thing new... you must be real bright!
                      Well my dear mammal friend, there are nations for who the religion means identity: loosing religion is loosing identity. Especially if we are talking about TURKIFICATION....
                      Last edited by Mukuch; 05-09-2009, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X