Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Denial of the Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denial of the Genocide

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    He knows you well alright but pretends that people like me do not exist. It is his goal to paint all armenians as mukuchs so that he can show everyone that Armenians are nothing but uneducated, racist bums and how turcks are the civil and rational people. Unfortunetly Muk you give him all the ammo he needs and some p.
    Ay ay ay ...personal offences? I will go crying to moderators
    He is ignoring you probably because you are not worth to answer (you are just boring). And I think you pay too much attention to one person in forum, if you want open a thread just to discus bell, that would be very much corresponding to level of your intelligence, tsak
    What, beach, cant stay civilized?

Comment

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
      Armenian Genocide has such a depth and scale 1.5 million books can be written about it, there things that hasn't been written about, that Bell has no way of knowing unless he or she was an Armenian (even a self hating one)., so I rightly take some of his presumptuous posts as an insult; because he hasn't seen the rivers of blood coming down the hillside , like I have through the my grandmother, he hasn't tried to sleep in an assimilation orphanage, hearing dead bodies of kids being thrown into the river knowing there would be one or two less in the morning, like I have through the ears of my grandmother and he hasn't been in an orphanage and forcefully rescued by brave Armenian heroes that risked everything to save us the nation, like I have through my grandmothers eyes.He really cant be expected to be that sensitive but not knowing his limitations is grotesque at the very least insultingly foolish.
      Well Gavur, bells limitations is not my worry, let bell to worry about them
      But I can sign under every word you wrote hear.
      Last edited by Mukuch; 09-18-2009, 10:43 AM.

Comment

If your morality clouds your objectivity then you are handicapped and cannot make decisions based on facts and reality which is exactly what you need to do when it comes to statebuilding and foreign affairs. Moral right or wrongs are not to be forgotten but you need to see reality for what it is not what it moraly ought to be.
        Statebiulding? This is a forum not parliament not even a consul of ministers.
        I am not a diplomat and I am not negotiating anything hear. I am just expressing my personal opinion. And when one has no moral in his opinions than one is considered simply IMORAL. Try to swallow this. your problem is that you are kind of lost, you even do not know wher you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
          Statebiulding? This is a forum not parliament not even a consul of ministers.
          I am not a diplomat and I am not negotiating anything hear. I am just expressing my personal opinion. And when one has no moral in his opinions than one is considered simply IMORAL. Try to swallow this. your problem is that you are kind of lost, you even do not know wher you are.
          On the contrary i have never been lost. My beliefes are all planted in rational soil and my love for Armenia has never stopped growing. The problem i have with you is that you are a hater to whom right or wrong are based on race vs actual actions or anything else. Your outlook on life is like that of dog (this is not a insult, i love dogs) because dogs don't see collors they only see things in black and white. You fail to credit those turcks that want to learn the truth, help armenians and are generaly good people. You are just as bad as the turckish ultranationalists because you think and act just like they do. To no ones surprise you are ready for peace only if all turcks disapear somehow and words like compromise and rationality passed you buy long ago. You even hate your own people, like hrant dink for just talking to turcks. Sure this is a forum and thankfully you are not a diplomat but you do not hesitate to critisize diplomats or anyone else who doesnt conform to your black and white world.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

On the contrary i have never been lost. My beliefes are all planted in rational soil and my love for Armenia has never stopped growing. The problem i have with you is that you are a hater to whom right or wrong are based on race vs actual actions or anything else.
            Yes race define what we are. And actions are very often are dictated by that "what we are".

Your outlook on life is like that of dog (this is not a insult, i love dogs) because dogs don't see collors they only see things in black and white.
            Well you love dogs it is your personal business. I personally prefer women.
            And if my world is black and white at least it is clear when your world is absolute colored chaos, and you even cannot differ black and white.

You fail to credit those turcks that want to learn the truth, help armenians and are generaly good people.
            Oh i am so tauched, I am almost crying. Turks want to help themself, the ones who are less stupid than general turkish public see what a piss of the xxxx country they live in and just trying to understand why. That why they are hear not becaus they want to help anyone. Are you blind? Do you see what they write? They live on our land covered by our blood and they still say they rightfully own it. And they even try to teach you how to get used to that idea.Thus are your "good" people. very helpfull of them.

You are just as bad as the turckish ultranationalists because you think and act just like they do.
            You do not know xxxx about "turkish ultranacionalists". And you do not know xxxx about me.

To no ones surprise you are ready for peace only if all turcks disapear somehow and words like compromise and rationality passed you buy long ago. You even hate your own people, like hrant dink for just talking to turcks.
            Yes that is the only way to make world secure place for armenians. Until there is a turkish nation there is danger. There is no possible compromise with your own consciousness if you are not a moral degenerate. There is no rationality posible when the subject is millions of tortured to death people.
            I tried to explain you that but you repeatedly fail to understand that in this case being rational and going to compromises is immoral.(and there is someone is talking of bells limitations). it is you who is appearing complete moral degenerate.
            Who said I hate Hrant Dink? The fact I do not agree with his ideas and do not sanctify him doesn’t mean I hate him. He was a good man just to naive.

Sure this is a forum and thankfully you are not a diplomat but you do not hesitate to critisize diplomats or anyone else who doesnt conform to your black and white world.
            Yes i am not a diplomat, but if I would do my job the way so called armenian "diplomats" do I would die hungry.

Comment

It is funny how a selfproclaimed highly moral man such as yourself can also be the closed minded racist that your are (not just racist against turcks either). You may like women but i dought many women nor anyone else for that matter would like you in return.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

It is funny how a selfproclaimed highly moral man such as yourself can also be the closed minded racist that your are (not just racist against turcks either).
                Define racism.

You may like women but i dought many women nor anyone else for that matter would like you in return.
                LOL YOU HAVE NO IDEA ))))

What if I say that the woman who loves me most is a turk and a diplomat?

Comment

Working...
                X