Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

acceptance of genocide or demand land and money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just informing you what the issue is seen from this side and was critisizing my own nation. But you don't deserve this since you are so hateful against everything about Turks.
    I recommend you to treat your obsession about Turkish hate, because a nation whose culture stands only hate to a nation cannot stand long and your diaspora will be assimilated within 15-20 years later in this case.
    So, be a real nation, stop attacking your neighbours, bring democracy to Armenia.

Comment

I refer the readers to my The Official Turkey Thread
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Tufan
        I was just informing you what the issue is seen from this side and was critisizing my own nation.
        Perhaps its a language thinng - but this wasn't much clear - just what was your critiscism BTW - seemed you made a statement blaming lack of Genocide recognition on Armenians - other then thet where was the critiscism of Turkey?

But you don't deserve this since you are so hateful against everything about Turks.
        Who are you to judge what we deserve and where is the hatred against Turks (in anything I have posted). I personally have travelled extensively thruought Turkey - and have visted there twice in the last 3 years. And I have many Turkish friends. So just because I addressed and disputed your (Turkey's) various untrue contentions does not make me a Turk hater. If you are truly interested in a discusion - and if you are truly someone who is critical of the "Turkish thesis" and if you possess the ability to at all understand what Armenians have gone through and where we are comming from you wouldn't make such silly statements.

I recommend you to treat your obsession about Turkish hate, because a nation whose culture stands only hate to a nation cannot stand long and your diaspora will be assimilated within 15-20 years later in this case.
        So, be a real nation, stop attacking your neighbours, bring democracy to Armenia.
        What do you know.
        Last edited by winoman; 08-19-2004, 05:56 AM.

Comment

winoman, you are the only person that did not throw up hate against Turks. I have no problem with your posts, but believe me the rest of this forum (at least the ones who replied my posts) are so hateful against everything about Turks that I found this behaviour mentally ill. And believe me that I really do not say this to attack Armenians. I really think this. We can talk about genocide, I can accept your thesis (even I accept some of them as I wrote) BUT all the other people are only swearing in a stupid way. Please read the posts at genocide argument threat that they post to me. Again and again only hate, stereotypes and funny horror stories about how Turks steal children, rape women, etc.
          Not you maybe but most of the diaspora Armenians' culture seems to stand to only one notion, Turkish hate. What I meant was this brings you nowhere, a nation full of paranoia and obsessions.
          winoman, I confessed the obsessions of my nation, please think about yours as an intelligent guy.
          You can not accept anything against international community with your these behaivours even if you are right.
          About Armenia, what I implied was to stop occupying their neighbours lands illegaly and establish a working economy and democracy. I see poor Armenians from Armenia who come to Turkey, working illegaly and make some money for their families at Armenia and I am sorry for them.

Comment

"The hole world is wrong, but turkey is right"...Tufan who are you trying to convince here? Dont you know about your dark past?wichh lands has armenia occupiyed accordign to you oh wise man! We are certainly not bigger than the vatican state, now wich other poeples lands have we occupied again???

Comment

Originally posted by Tres Bien
              "The hole world is wrong, but turkey is right"...Tufan who are you trying to convince here? Dont you know about your dark past?wichh lands has armenia occupiyed accordign to you oh wise man! We are certainly not bigger than the vatican state, now wich other poeples lands have we occupied again???
              For your notice:
              Armenia illegally occupies 16% of Azerbaijan against international law.

Comment

thats funny...hahahha.

Azerbadjian is a new state. It has never existed before in the history of the world, its a completly new creation and nation.

After the soviet collapse it was given independence. And karbahk has never been apart of independent azerbadjian, but it was at the time apart of the soviet union.

Comment

And that is the reason why you militarily occupying their lands which is approved as Azerbaijan by the international community?

Comment

winoman, you are the only person that did not throw up hate against Turks. I have no problem with your posts, but believe me the rest of this forum (at least the ones who replied my posts) are so hateful against everything about Turks that I found this behaviour mentally ill.
                    Then you clearly, as usual, misunderstood everything we have to say. Minus one or two teenagers here, no one hates everything about Turks. We "hate" people like you and your kind who come on Armenian forums denying a historical fact, criticizing Armenians of things that they never said or did, acting innocent and demanding peace. Capiche? Or is this too much for your brain?

Comment

winoman, you are the only person that did not throw up hate against Turks. I have no problem with your posts, but believe me the rest of this forum (at least the ones who replied my posts) are so hateful against everything about Turks that I found this behaviour mentally ill.
                      That is untrue. I have repeatedly stated I do not hate Turks, just you.

And believe me that I really do not say this to attack Armenians. I really think this. We can talk about genocide, I can accept your thesis (even I accept some of them as I wrote) BUT all the other people are only swearing in a stupid way. Please read the posts at genocide argument threat that they post to me. Again and again only hate, stereotypes and funny horror stories about how Turks steal children, rape women, etc.
                      Awww, is the little Turk offended? What about the time when Christians and other minorities were hated and discriminated in your Ottoman utopia under the millet? Or during the Young Turks, oh those savvy nationalists? Don't worry, for no one here hates you the way your ancestors hated us.

Not you maybe but most of the diaspora Armenians' culture seems to stand to only one notion, Turkish hate. What I meant was this brings you nowhere, a nation full of paranoia and obsessions.
                      This is full of regurgitated bromide that has no basis on anything. If you have read these forums you would see that many of us are critical of our nation, not "paranoid" with "obsessions", but then again you are a Turk that is paranoid that everyone here hates Turks. You accuse Armenians of the same thing you are a victim of.

winoman, I confessed the obsessions of my nation, please think about yours as an intelligent guy.
                      You can not accept anything against international community with your these behaivours even if you are right. About Armenia, what I implied was to stop occupying their neighbours lands illegaly and establish a working economy and democracy. I see poor Armenians from Armenia who come to Turkey, working illegaly and make some money for their families at Armenia and I am sorry for them.
                      Illegally by whom? The "international community"? And who just is the international community? When have borders been holy writ? Borders and boundaries have changed over time. That is why Armenians like myself and most of Armenians in general do not want lands back. You cannot use the past to justify the present or the future, because the past is not necessarily the determining factor of what the future will be. Armenians have lived on these lands for ages, but now it is mostly occupied by Turks. Okay, I am not whining, you massacred your way through Asia into the Caucasus and Anatolia and now its you occupying those lands. Fine. However, if you want to use the past to somehow justify the present and future, the Armenians have all the more claims to these lands than you Turks since when my ancestors were tilling the fields of Asia Minor, yours were barbarian nomands trying to get precious booty from rival warlords in the steppes of the east.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X