Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To all "Hai Dat" champions and Armenian Turk lovers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winoman
    Actually I thought that obsevation of yours was very serious and as we say "on the money" regarding many Turks and in fact the truth of it is something that we should all be aware of.

well it is true for me... but why?.. not because i am a barbarian but because my highly evolved sense of justice (joke).... point is i dont like to see hard working, well organized, nicely planned evil moves go rubbish just because of a white wearing, barely on time , just lucky grandpa or a single wanna be jedi... it is not fair ... i dont know about the many Turks but i feel this way...

you should make a research about that Winoman... ( i am not joking and this not an insult i just think you are a serious researcher)
    Last edited by Otto; 05-24-2005, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
      Otto has been the best Turk to visit this forum, don't criticize him so harshly.
      There is not such thing as the "best Turk," a Turk is a Turk.

When it comes down to it, he will back stab you in a heart beat. Nonetheless, what do you think you are going to accomplish by interacting with "polite" Turks. Even if this Otto character was truly a good soul, then what? Most of his compatriots are just a bunch of primitive beasts, therefore, the so-called "good" Turk is irrelevant.

I sometimes feel like there are more Turks within this discussion forum than Armenians. I'm afraid its Armenians like you that encourage these vile people to come here. There is nothing to discuss with Turks. I really don't understand some of you Armos.

Armenians don't want an apology from Turks, we want revenge.
      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
        There is not such thing as the "best Turk," a Turk is a Turk.

When it comes down to it, he will back stab you in a heart beat. Nonetheless, what do you think you are going to accomplish by interacting with "polite" Turks. Even if this Otto character was truly a good soul, then what? Most of his compatriots are just a bunch of primitive beasts, therefore, the so-called "good" Turk is irrelevant.

I sometimes feel like there are more Turks within this discussion forum than Armenians. I'm afraid its Armenians like you that encourage these vile people to come here. There is nothing to discuss with Turks. I really don't understand some of you Armos.

Armenians don't want an apology from Turks, we want revenge.

is it wrong to say " we are here on your west side and we are waiting with a huge army of soldiers like short circuited terminators pumping salvia" when mr. Armenian says "revenge"

there is a turkish saying " here is the trench... here is the camel... either you jump over it or just bugger off"...

we are 2 or 3 turks here and it is good for you and us...

because if we are 3 we will be 4 tomorrow and a million someday... we will get rid of non-stop lying politicians and azz licking media and have clean democracy and you will get your rightfull apology and a good neighbour....

on the other hand if you want revenge then what are you doing in a forum...find a gun and start the counter and stop at 1 and half million...

i wish all Armenians will be like you soon then we can discuss this revenge thing on the field and settle it once for all...
        Last edited by Otto; 05-24-2005, 01:08 PM.

Comment

I don't want revenge from Turkey, I want to prove that Armenains can be better than what the world thinks is good. Armenia hasn't been independent for several hundred years. Turks say, "oh but you lived in our empire peacefully, you had gov't positions, " etc etc. Screw that, they invaded our and Europe's land's (Constantinople) and forced us into their empire. Give Armenians a chance by themselves and we'll show how good we are. My revenge is being better than a Turk could ever be.

Comment

Catholicos Mgrdich Khrimian "Hayrig" (1820-1907)

The memorial of the lamenting soldier

Oh, not for me will be a grave
            With cross-marked stone to view!
            I die upon the field of death;
            My name will perish too.

And not for me a splendid bier,
            Or burial's pageant vain,
            Or family to mourn for me,
            Or friends for funeral train.

My tomb, which my own hands have dug,
            Will be a trench profound;
            The graves of thousands of the dead
            With mine will make a mound.

Then strip me of my uniform,
            My arms and honours proud,
            And leave me but my blood-stained shirt
            To serve me for a shroud.

A soldier's corpse is valued not;
            Within a trench to lie
            'Tis cast, as on the threshing floor
            The sheaves are piled on high.

We from the battle-field set out,
            And we have reached our rest.
            Tired soldiers of the field of blood,
            Sleep with untroubled breast!

At Gabriel's trump, our mound shall stir,
            And as in fresher guise
            Eagles their plumage strong renew,
            We to new life shall rise.

Christ comes as judge, and all earth's thrones
            Before God's bar are set.
            The judgement of the field of blood
            Just God will not forget.

Ye living soldiers, fare ye well!
            I leave this world. I bore
            The sword, and perished by the sword,
            As Christ foretold of yore.

A farmer God creted man,
            The soil to dress and till;
            Curst be the hand whose wicked art
            Has taught him blood to spill!

Wise men predict a golden age
            When peace o'er earth shall breathe,
            When kings shall all be reconciled,
            And swear the sword to sheathe.

The lion shall gentle grow, the wolf
            Browse by the lamb in peace,
            The fields of blood with lilies bloom,
            And all earth's conflicts cease.

A dream! I do not credit it.
            Christ's words come back to me,
            That nation shall 'gainst nation rise,
            Earth be a bloody sea.

O Jesus, Saviour bringing peace!
            Our world you came and saw.
            Men are insane; they have not yet
            Mastered your gospel's law.

Angel of love incarnated!
            You said all men that live
            Are brethren; give to us your peace,
            Which this world cannot give!

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
              is it wrong to say " we are here on your west side and we are waiting with a huge army of soldiers like short circuited terminators pumping salvia" when mr. Armenian says "revenge"

there is a turkish saying " here is the trench... here is the camel... either you jump over it or just bugger off"...

we are 2 or 3 turks here and it is good for you and us...

because if we are 3 we will be 4 tomorrow and a million someday... we will get rid of non-stop lying politicians and azz licking media and have clean democracy and you will get your rightfull apology and a good neighbour....

on the other hand if you want revenge then what are you doing in a forum...find a gun and start the counter and stop at 1 and half million...

i wish all Armenians will be like you soon then we can discuss this revenge thing on the field and settle it once for all...
              Armenians like this self styled "Armenian" are in the minority among us and only speak from ignorance and emotion - much like most of the Turks who joined the forum in recent weeks.

I see however that you too buy into this revenge and kill or be killed type of philosophy - and that is a great shame. It is people like you and "Armenian" who got us into this mess to start with.

Turkish charges that the issue between them and Armenians was some kind of civil war where the Armenians started such from national aspirations is quite laughable. If it was any kind of true civili war it was one that began with 100 years of increasing brutality from a majority population that controlled all state power and all means of conducting said war and it was clearly began and perpetuated by the Turks. It was quite an unequal "war" and in fact it was never quite such. It was the persecution and eventual extermination of a largely defenceless minority population that was fueled by ethnic and religious hatred, greed, paranioa and desires of grandure. I have presnted much evidence to this effect even right here on this forum. I suggest that if you really wish to discuss this issue intelignetly that you address the points I have raised instead of (like your government) focusing on the minority unsavory elements among us who do not speak for us nor understand the history. Again like with your government it is a way of going after meaningless side issues for a sound bite like defense that fails to address the real issues or history. If you are honest in your scincerity and empathy regarding this matter you will approach this issue honestly and openly and realise that the essential truths of this matter are largely held by the Armenians and the international scholarly community and the historical record supports this. If you wish to further discuss the context and goings on the the Ottoman Empire that led to this nasty situation and the adoption and enactment of a genocidal policy on the part of the CUP that was concluded by the Nationalists and in fact - through actions such as yours and on the part of your government - continues to this very day - then I would be open to doing so in a non-confrontational manner.

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
                Armenians like this self styled "Armenian" are in the minority among us and only speak from ignorance and emotion - much like most of the Turks who joined the forum in recent weeks.
                And drunken dykes like this wino are Sultan's lap dogs. Since they are off-springs of cowards and street xxxxxs, they can all go to Istanbul for a one world love fest.

We Armenians don't want a Turkish aplogy - we want revenge.

During the First World War, Turks had a chance to get rid of the aboriginal Christian poulation of Anatolia and they did - it was in their national interest to do so. There will come a time, however, when Turkey will fall apart - because it is an artificial nation hated by all built upon the bones of millions of Greeks and Armenians. And when that day comes, revenge will be sweet. Turks like Otto can live, as long as they learn Greek or Armenian - and accept Christ as their lord.

Turks are nothing but primitive cowards, there fighting courage have allways been against civilian populations.
                Last edited by Armenian; 05-25-2005, 07:44 AM.
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                  And drunken dykes like this wino are Sultan's lap dogs. Since they are off-springs of cowards and street xxxxxs, they can all go to Istanbul for a one world love fest.
                  Yes of course - spoken like a CUP racist Genocider - you espouse the same mentality.

Comment

i got kinda carried away... short fuse that i have...

anyway..i want to ask you something...can you watch Turkish television and if you can how clear is it?
                    Last edited by Otto; 05-25-2005, 10:10 AM.

Comment

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X