Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

To all "Hai Dat" champions and Armenian Turk lovers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nunechka wrote:
    STILL MURDURING PEOPLE! IN ITS COUNTRY (namely KURDS)
    hmm interesting, i dont know why Armenians still defending kurds? they recognized armenian lands as north kurdistan
    i think if turkey figure this land problem out, armenia shall have troubles with kurds, kurdistan huh?
    NO! you idiots... you are still killing innocent people (and now you are killing iraqis in iraq helping out the US)
    well turkey kills kurds, dont you remember kurds also killed many of Armenian? yes turkey helping to US as an ally, and most of Armenians live in USA, then ppl gotta get out of USA. Many Armenian lives in USA

STILL KILLING AND OPPRESSING people who are not turkish in turkey RIGHT NOW!!
    my origin is not Turk, im Antaquian Christian, but they are not killing me, my greek friends, armenian friends... jews...

culm down, no need anger

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
      Armenian: Snow is white.

Turk: NO there is no evidence of this.

Armenian: Snow melts when it gets hot.

Turk: Yes but melt also snows a lot.

Armenian: The earth revolves around the Sun.

Turk: Ataturk was the greatest man ever.

Armenian: Yah but what does this have to do with the Earth and the Sun?

Turk: There is no Earth and NO Sun. Only Ataturk and Turkey.

Armenian: Ok whatever.

Turk: Hey? I want to discuss intelligently. Why you no discuss?
      Sip - why did you bother assembling these exact quotes we have read here ad nasuem this last week?

Comment

emachine and sadi - what are you talking about in your broken english? i cant even try and correct it... i have heard some really bad english before and i speak three languages, so i have studied literature, and your posts are become less and less comprehendable... you must include pronouns, adjective, prepositions, etc... or your sentence dont make sense in english. I know that english is not easy to learn, however it is very helpful if you would simply make your posts coherent.

#1 now on to the kurds - my post isnt about how i feel about kurds, it is about the fact that the *urkish government still kills kurds today as we speak. and HOW THIS! effects your "political" standing with the EU.
        #2 kurds lived in armenia before and we didnt have problems with them. Kurds STILL! live in current tiny armenia. and again, NO PROBLEM! we dont kill them. we dont tax them any more then armenians. they live normal. unlike their *urkish muslim friends who kill them in *urky.
        #3 i know why the kurds killed armenians, they were instructed that if they want to stay "real" muslim they must kill christians (i.e. Armenians). In the mean time the *urks killed them too.
        #4 the iragi invasion - the *urkish government didnt give a sh!t about muslims when it helped the US in the beginning. and when the public in *urky begin to PROTEST, thats when they realized it was not the best thing to do in front of the muslim world.
        #5 the *urks STILL! work for US companies in iraq who are responsible for the demolishing of the entire country.
        #6 the *urks stabb muslims in the back when they accept the US as their prime ally, because we know for a fact that the US doesnt care about muslims (as much as it makes it seem that way). They invaded iraq, they sold weapons to iran and iraq in the min 1980s to make them fight each other. and they will always remain the #1 ally of ISRAEL! so if *urks want to be good muslims maybe they shouldnt be harbording nuclear weapons in their country that the US will use against muslims when ever it feels like it.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? - this is an emotionless post for me, since i am not muslim, but i do have LOTS OF muslim friends who dont like *urks for THIS REASON! *urks help the US who helps israel kill palestanians. (MAKE THE CONNECTION?!?!).

Comment

Originally posted by winoman
          Sip - why did you bother assembling these exact quotes we have read here ad nasuem this last week?
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Winoman - As I said in another thread, I'm through with the lengthy replys and explanations on this subjet. But I just wanted to say something to you directly, and it's something I meant to do before you had complained about it. You said in one of the posts that you didn't receive so much as a thank you for posting all the concrete evidence throughout these...."discussions". I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for this. I was well aware of all the evidence you listed, and it was a large part of what I was alluding to in my posts, but didn't have them saved on my current browser's "my favorites", or my current hard drive (looooong story of inexperience with internet viruses ). But I'm glad someone finally made some references and has researched this subject as much (and sounds like possibly more) then I have, and had many of the resources handy. Funny how the VAST majority of those that deeply invistigate this event, regardless of creed, national or political origin/motives, come to the same conclusion: In spite of the weak excuses, what was initiated by the events of April 24th, 1915 WAS in fact genocide. Thanks again.

Comment

u don't know what genocide means, and you open websites named genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by cemil
                u don't know what genocide means, and you open websites named genocide.
                Think twice. HAHAHAHA! I made a funny!

Comment

hey i heard about Algerian genocide by France, what do you think about? People says same thing happened
                  Turkey's violence against Armenians
                  France's violence against Algerians...

nunechka:
                  i dont care how good you are talking, i dont care how many languages you know, i dont care how good THE english IS i am talking, i tried to learn IT by myself, not living in usa like you and not spoiled LIKE you are, if you dont understand my english you DONT have to answer, just SWEAR to me and show your real face =))

i was checking out what i wrote and saw that all the things in capitals are the words i missed, its not exactly f*cked english, im also writing fast and fast and fast sorry for broken english but you shouldn't tease. here we sharing opinions.
                  buts thats as proper as im goin to get,anywhere,specialy in the usa,they live in a box[americans or ppl in usa],cant see the outside world
                  if you want contact me in german, dutch, swedish or finnish via pm aight? i speak 'em better.
                  english is the last language which i respect and try to learn...
                  Last edited by eMachine; 05-13-2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eMachine
                    hey i heard about Algerian genocide by France, what do you think about? People says same thing happened
                    Turkey's violence against Armenians
                    France's violence against Algerians...

nunechka:
                    i dont care how good you are talking, i dont care how many languages you know, i dont care how good THE english IS i am talking, i tried to learn IT by myself, not living in usa like you and not spoiled LIKE you are, if you dont understand my english you DONT have to answer, just SWEAR to me and show your real face =))

i was checking out what i wrote and saw that all the things in capitals are the words i missed, its not exactly f*cked english, im also writing fast and fast and fast sorry for broken english but you shouldn't tease. here we sharing opinions.
                    buts thats as proper as im goin to get,anywhere,specialy in the usa,they live in a box[americans or ppl in usa],cant see the outside world
                    if you want contact me in german, dutch, swedish or finnish via pm aight? i speak 'em better.
                    english is the last language which i respect and try to learn...
                    don't ever mention french politics to them, they are already going bed together
                    Question to brainless diaspora freak: where are your archives?

Comment

There can't be any talk about "coexistence" and/or "reconciliation" between Armenians and Turks:

The Turkish state is an artificial entity with a rotten core that will someday fall apart and disapear.

Armenians need to disengage with Turks completely. The Republic of Armenia needs to further develop and strenghten its ties with Russia, Iran and the European Union.

For the state of Turkey, a prosperous Armenia is a long term geo-political risk. Thus, Turks can never have long term friendly intentions with us Armenians.

Besides the obvious fact that Turkey, unlike Armenia, is a relatively primitive nation with an Islamic/Turkic heritage and a bloody past, Turkey has serious geo-political problems with virtually everyone of it's neighbors.

Turkey has serious territorial disputes with Armenians, Greeks, Cypriots, Iraqis, Iranians and Syrians. Most importantly, the Turkish state has an internal problem with its Kurdish population that, in essence, is a terminal cancer that will eventually destroy it.

Besides which, true Armenians and true Turks are drastically different - sociologically, culturally, morally and genetically. Therefore, there can be no talk of our coexistence with Turks.

Furthermore, as long as our sacred lands are occupied by these barbarians, as long as the blood of our countless martyrs have not been avenged, there can be no talk of reconciliation with Turks.
                      Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X