Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

hi to Turkey, from Armenian man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurKOnE
    i think you make yourself dumb in this situation . nobody has no obligation to know enlish excellently.

lets say you are dumb because you dont know all languages all around world even chinese and japanase and TURKISH. do you?

that makes you the dumbest of all dumbs.. LOL
    dumbest of all dumbs LOL dumbesesterest!!! LOLzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by TurKOnE
      i think you make yourself dumb in this situation . nobody has no obligation to know enlish excellently.

lets say you are dumb because you dont know all languages all around world even chinese and japanase and TURKISH. do you?

that makes you the dumbest of all dumbs.. LOL

Stop proving my point!! ARGH ! you make me so mad when you prove my point.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
        France, Poland, Russia, Canada, Italy, Vatican, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Cyprus, Slovakia, Uruguay, Argentina and Lebanon.

Say hello to your EU friends.
        Hello our friends.You are always wise to benefit from anyting.In this case,you are not saying even one word for the so-called genocide to Turkey.And,you are realy intelligent ....
        "raise hands and take votes" .......

So much easy... And thanks to all nations ,you are not with a dozen countries raising hands!

Comment

Originally posted by sadi
          Hello our friends.You are always wise to benefit from anyting.In this case,you are not saying even one word for the so-called genocide to Turkey.And,you are realy intelligent ....
          "raise hands and take votes" .......

So much easy... And thanks to all nations ,you are not with a dozen countries raising hands!
          Stop proving my point, this goes to you too.

Comment

Come on guys! Let's try to get the xxxx along and try to prove our points scientifically, using plain ol' logic... NOT DUMB JOKES!

I'm sure that our Armenian friends like our (Turkish forumers) presence in here since we bring a new color into the portre. You don't want us to live, do you? Hmm, we wouldn't want you to leave if this was a Turkish-owned forum. You'd be really valuable for us since you happen to approach the argument from a different perspective. So, what's all this flaming about? I mean, I used to think of Armenians as polite, kind and friendly.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by TUR-Friend
              Come on guys! Let's try to get the xxxx along and try to prove our points scientifically, using plain ol' logic... NOT DUMB JOKES!

I'm sure that our Armenian friends like our (Turkish forumers) presence in here since we bring a new color into the portre. You don't want us to live, do you? Hmm, we wouldn't want you to leave if this was a Turkish-owned forum. You'd be really valuable for us since you happen to approach the argument from a different perspective. So, what's all this flaming about? I mean, I used to think of Armenians as polite, kind and friendly.

Cheers!
              What flaming? I am Armenian man, having good, civil talk w/ Turkish man. I wouldn't even bother going into a Turkish forum. Anytime Armenians have a discussion, some Turk shows up and starts bringing up stupid nonsensical points with horrible grammar, then suggests friendship and forgetting the past.

Comment

What flaming? I am Armenian man, having good, civil talk w/ Turkish man. I wouldn't even bother going into a Turkish forum. Anytime Armenians have a discussion, some Turk shows up and starts bringing up stupid nonsensical points with horrible grammar, then suggests friendship and forgetting the past.
                Dude, you know what, there are no Turkish forums about Turkey-Armenia relations. And you know why? Because the general Turkish public don't care about the Armenians. I don't know about the other Turkish folks in here, but I am here because I want to learn about your story, why do you hate Turks, what has been worng since 1900s, etc. I just want to learn what you know, so that I can compare it to what I know and TRY to create some common solutions for whatever problems that we seem to have.

I am not English, and therefore I should not be expected to use this language as a native speaker does. As far as we can understand each other's point, there should be no problem! This is not a freaking English composition class. I sort of understand the fact that you Armenians are famous in "accepting" foreign languages and cultures and being "assimilated" by them, but that's not so true for us. So take it easy with our English here mate!

Now, what were we discussing?

Oh yeah, your interesting way of making fun of yourself... Think about it.
                Last edited by TUR-Friend; 05-14-2005, 05:37 AM.

Comment

What is problem with English?

Dou you know Americans think that there is only one language in the world!They despise other languages.Must every people write excellent English...You know Chinese excellent?Japanese?Greek?...English is equal to the others. We are not living in the US... The problem is to be able to communicate with each other.... only that!

Lets put aside this xxxx grammer problem...

Comment

I have yet to see anything at all new or novel from any of the Turks who have recently invaded this forum. I haven't relly a clue why they think they are here. On one hand some say they wish to hear our story - etc - then they ignore 100% any factual posts and continue to gobble gobble - maybe it is just English comprhension - or maybe they think if it in't written in Turksih its just untrue - either way I am far from impressed.

Comment

BTW - I have been on mixed Armenian-Turkish forums where the conversation has been enlightening and friendly and polite and where friends between us have been made (outside of a few yahoos on either side who just spout off like most of you have done here). I have also monitored Turkish forums where very reasonable and understanding (and even Turkish speaking) Armenians have joined and have posteed fairly and factualy (non-acusatory per se) and have witnessed the intense racial onslaught from the Turkish side - so OK - again you guys are just ignorant or are trying to be cute - either way - your song and dance ain't working. If you honestly feel and believe the (nice) things you are saying then prove it...

Comment

Working...
                      X