Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

hi to Turkey, from Armenian man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright bro. I'll prove it to you, but I need some time to get used to you all. I joined the forum yesterday. After some time I'm sure that we'll also be friends, or maybe even an ideal example for all other forums out there. It's not a question of achievability, it's a question of time. Obviously, our friendship will benefit both Armenia and Turkey, so why not work on it?

We don't have to be so serious either, let's just talk about other things and go light on the sensitive subjects.

We're NOT enemies!

Comment

Oh, BTW, I also love to drink wine!

Comment

I love Sally Kirkland. If you don't love Sally Kirkland, then you fail.

Comment

Fail at what?

Comment

Originally posted by TUR-Friend
            Alright bro. I'll prove it to you, but I need some time to get used to you all. I joined the forum yesterday. After some time I'm sure that we'll also be friends, or maybe even an ideal example for all other forums out there. It's not a question of achievability, it's a question of time. Obviously, our friendship will benefit both Armenia and Turkey, so why not work on it?

We don't have to be so serious either, let's just talk about other things and go light on the sensitive subjects.

We're NOT enemies!
            i bet you shall give up 1 week later... ppl doesnt wanna solve problems because of fascist minds. Turk and Armenian [both] sides prefer to swear, especially Armenians loves to turn theirselves on, via havin fun with Turks and their broken English...

Comment

thank you ..

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
              First I want to say hi to Turkey, isn't it wonderful when two ancient races can say hi.
              This is a friendly thread, I want to be friends. When I drive my Dodge Dakota around, and I see Turkish person, I am friendly. Because Armenian man's are good man's.

I want to let you know I completely understand what happened in between the Turkish man's and the Armenian man's during the year's 1915. It was a difficult era for us all.
              I understand that Turks have a good reason, and a good argument, because there are so many Turkish people living in Anatolia (or "Turkey") right now.

This sensitive issue is difficult to handle even after so long time passed. If only Armenian man's moved Turkie's to other land's than Armenian man's could say nice things and ask to make friendly's again.
              I really thank you for this message ...
              It was a bad era for us.. this is true;
              in this time about 10 country were trying to share Turkiye .. and what about us our mens childs and women were fighting in Çanakkale, İstanbul in whole Turkey why? For their Lands to be hapyy in the future. They had no connection between them. They had no friends. they dont know the direction where the damage come . from kurts , armenians or others. They had no chance to calculate this risk. ın this time we were in a dark room and there was no light .. but we had gun and we fired it... But we had no chances.

how can a country have a time to think who is our friend or not ... just we were angry people why they didnt fight together with us. why didnt they protect their lands with us... did you make an an ant with Russia or England ?

i dont know this but that was the reason why we try to make everybody Turk !(turkified) Because there was no chance to know who is enemy or not in this time 10 country tries to share your land and they come from somewhere and killed 150.000 people only in çanakkale and millions of them in our country our brothers , sisters, fathers, mothers. Why didnt you criticize this and look only one side i dont understand you...

Comment

Fedora - that is propoganda and not real history. You ignore the great bulk of what happened & why. I would give you some examples but I am going out now. You cannot blame the Armenians for the Turkish massacres and Genocide of them - the fault lies with the Turks.

Comment

i bet you shall give up 1 week later... ppl doesnt wanna solve problems because of fascist minds. Turk and Armenian [both] sides prefer to swear, especially Armenians loves to turn theirselves on, via havin fun with Turks and their broken English...
                  eMachine,

I guess that's all that Armenians can do after Turks have ripped them very badly and stolen pretty much everything that they got and left them with a little piece of land in a very "phucked up" geography. And I also wonder when will someone start having fun over your own English skills.

Comment

Originally posted by TUR-Friend
                    eMachine,

. And I also wonder when will someone start having fun over your own English skills.
                    im Turk! well i live in Finland and Finland has 2 official language [finnish + Swedish] also trying to learn Dutch+Deutchse, damn i messed up, i mean english is not usefull in scandinavia =))

Comment

You are a Turk? WOW! Congratulations bro... It really is a great thing, isn't it? Being Barbaric?

Comment

Working...
                      X