Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Genocide in Karabagh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genocide in Karabagh

how about the decimated Turkic population of Karabagh by Armenians??
    It is an obvious massacre

What happened in Artsakh is called defense, correcting the mistakes of history and revenge. What happened to the Azeris in Artsakh was just an Armenian training program.

What awaits your type will not be pretty.
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Attila
      how about the decimated Turkic population of Karabagh by Armenians??
      It is an obvious massacre

The small amount of azeris living in Karabagh became REFUGEES after the occupation, there was no massacre of turkic population. So interesting, why do you make stuff up ? And there were only like 40,000 azeris living in Karabagh, about 77 of Karabakh's population was Armenian.

Comment

Atilla before you make vague charges based on lack of information I suggest you check out a few things. Start by investigating these places and dates: Summgait Baku and Tashkent - 1988, 1989 and 1990

An interesting account:

The Kirovabad pogrom coincided with an upsurge of anti-Armenian activity in Baku. On November 18, 1988 an Azeri-Turk was sentenced to death in Moscow for his role in the Sumgait massacre. The next day a mass demonstration took place in Baku, protesting against the death sentence. For the next three weeks such nationalist demonstrations were regular occurrences in Baku. The rallies involved over 500,000 Azeri-Turks. 'Death to Armenians' and 'Armenians out of Azerbaijan' and other anti-Armenian slogans featured prominently. But it was not till January 1990 that Armenian blood was shed in Baku on a mass scale. On January 12, the eve of a mass rally in the city's Lenin Square, radical Azeri-Turk nationalists of Azerbaijan's anti-communist Popular Front were allowed to broadcast appeals for the defense of Azerbaijan's sovereignty from the demands of the Armenians. Meanwhile, groups of young Azeri-Turks began to roam the streets, terrorizing Armenians and warning them to leave town. On the 13th the murders got under way. The police failed to intervene. The Armenian Abram Kazaryan, a war veteran and resident of Baku since 1920 reported: "The pogrom started on the tenth of January. A man came to my door and said: 'Leave, old man. Your time is up. Your people have left. and you should leave.' If he had been alone. I'd have chased him away. But there were three of them. I said: I'm an old man, I have no place to go.' On the twelfth, about twenty of them came, and they broke down the door. I tried to fight them, and yelled for help. On the morning of the thirteenth, I went to the police and filed a complaint. They said 'O.K.' and did nothing. I stayed at home and propped the door up as best I could, but there was nothing to repair it with. That evening, at six, they came again. They rang the bell and knocked. I could see there were a lot of them in the courtyard. I put my coat on and went to open the door. As I got there, it came down on me. It fell on me. I think they had an axe. There were four of them. and then it seemed like forty. They beat me and threw me on the floor and started trarnpling me. They broke three ribs, right. . . and threw me down the stairs. I lost consciousness. When I opened my eyes, they were carrying my things away - the rugs, the TV, everything. My pockets and clothes were torn, and they'd taken my documents. Two of them stood guard over me to keep me from running away. I said to them: 'Why are you beating up an old man?' They didn't answer. They put me in a car and took me to a movie theatre and threw me into a basement with some others. We were there for a day and a half." (Cullen, pp. 69-70) Mr. Kazaryan was deported across the Caspian Sea to Turkmenistan on a steamer together with 1,500 other Armenians. Eventually he reached Yerevan. Azaddin Gyulmamedov, a young Azeri-Turk who witnessed the outbreak of antiArmenian violence while he attended the Popular Front rally in Baku on the 13th, gave the following account: "We went to see what was happening. We saw these guys in the streets. I don't know who they were drug addicts, maybe. They had sticks and clubs, and lists of Armenians and where they lived. They wanted to break down the doors of Armenian apartments and chase them out. The police didn't do anything. They just stood and watched. Same with the soldiers, who had weapons. We asked them to help. There were about a dozen soldiers and ten of us, and there were about twenty in the gang, but the soldiers wouldn't help. They said: 'You can do it yourself, Blackie. We're not getting involved." (Cullen, p. 70) Soviet troops moved into Baku on January 19, leaving death and destruction in their wake. The anti-Armenian crowds had turned anti-Soviet and surrounded the building of the Central Committee of the Azerbaijani Communist Party. But the anti-Armenian pogrom had already run its course, leaving 68 dead, according to the customarily low official figures. A mere 1,800 Armenians remain in Baku. Most are believed to be married to Azeri-Turks or are the offspring of mixed marriages. Within months of the Baku pogrom, Azerbaijan had been virtually 'cleansed' of Armenians.

Comment

see - this is what i mean... we defend ourselves and they call us the perpetrators... i am in awe and simply disgusted by these stupid claims...

this claims will never be up held in any sane court - they are erroneous and frivolous! i am appalled! ARG!!!

and i hope we didnt forget this -

NYTimes.com
          Azerbajani Kills Armenian at Peace Program
          February 19, 2004
          By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
          Filed at 11:13 a.m. ET
          BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) -- An Armenian military officer attending a NATO Partnership for Peace program was hacked to death on Thursday morning with an ax and a knife by an Azerbaijani participant, police officials said.

``We suspect Ramil S. of having committed murder with unusual cruelty,'' Budapest Police Maj. Valter Fulop told reporters. ``We say 'unusual cruelty' because beside a number of knife wounds on his chest, the victim's head was practically severed from his body.''

The Armenian Defense Ministry identified the suspect as Lt. Ramil Safarov of Azerbaijan and the victim as Lt. Gurgen Markarian of Armenia. ``We detained the suspect, who did not put up any resistance,'' Fulop said. The interrogation of Safarov and witnesses -- including Markarian's Hungarian roommate -- was under way, said Police Maj. Jozsef Szigeti.

The officers were attending an English language course within the framework of the Partnership for Peace program, which is aimed at increasing cooperation between neutral and former Soviet bloc nations and NATO in peacekeeping and other areas. Police said a political motive for the murder was among the possibilities being considered and were also looking into how the suspect obtained the murder weapons.

The Armenian Defense Ministry's statement said the murder was ``a result of the bellicose anti-Armenian propaganda, unleashed by the authorities of Azerbaijan lately.'' The killing, at the Hungarian University of National Defense, comes a month after Azerbaijan refused to allow three Armenian officers to attend a conference held in the country's capital, Baku, under the aegis of the NATO program.

Relations between the two former Soviet Republics remain tense after Armenian-backed forces drove Azerbaijan's army out of the ethnic Armenian enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh in the early 1990s. Despite a 1994 cease-fire ending the war that killed 30,000 people and left about 1 million homeless, no agreement has been reached on the territory's final status. Azerbaijan's newly elected President Ilham Aliev said in January that Azerbaijan reserved the right to use ``all possibilities'' to solve the dispute.

Comment

lol, I meant to say 77% in my previous post.
            This forum sucks, you can never edit your posts!

Comment

once upon a time we deported you for defence,now you are calling it a GENOCIDE...

I wonder why didn't the Turanists killed you all??However they made a "massacre",didn't they??

When it comes to you it becomes a defence...
              when it comes to us,it is a MASSACRE!!!

well,let me tell you the turth,in the light of the Clash of Civilizations

Turks wont be able to enter the European Union.The religionist Arab and Persian lovers who is ruling TR will try to make the Islamic Union of Middle East but the arabs and Iranians wont agree to join the same union with the "infidel Turks".then the Turks will turn their heads to Bishkek,Ashkabath,Astana etc...,to the countries where their long forgotten but beloved kins live.The result will be "TURAN".the only thing standing between Turkey and TURAN will be the Armenians and a USAcontroled Georgia.The Turks,desperate to find a new home will blindly eliminate the weak and semi evolved race of Arians,the Armenians,giving georgia a time to rest and enough living space. Turks will show a good attitude towards russia.The "near-forming" of Turan and the closurity between Turkey and Russia will make USA anxious,thus making TR and USA enemies...Turks will eliminate the semi-developed Georgians too,taking their living space and lands,making Russia feel relaxed because of the death of a satellite of USA near him,as an opportunity.Then the Turan will be established...

While those things were happening,the semi chimpanzee population of America will decimate most of the Arabs.The survivors will be assimilated during the time...when the inferior kind of USA become much more powerful,the Turan will destroy the jews,which itself is a race far below the reaches of race of evolution,which always survived in means of strange "miracles"(like the pharaoh was about to chop them all,but smth happened,-I do not know how-,and they survived). receiving no help from the wealthy and relatively clever jews,The semiorangotanic people(People of USA) will perish and soon the nature will destroy them...

Then it will be the clash of Europeans,Russians,Turanics and some other non significant powers...

It is the awful future waiting for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Attila
                well,let me tell you the turth,in the light of the Clash of Civilizations

Turks wont be able to enter the European Union.The religionist Arab and Persian lovers who is ruling TR will try to make the Islamic Union of Middle East but the arabs and Iranians wont agree to join the same union with the "infidel Turks".then the Turks will turn their heads to Bishkek,Ashkabath,Astana etc...,to the countries where their long forgotten but beloved kins live.The result will be "TURAN".the only thing standing between Turkey and TURAN will be the Armenians and a USAcontroled Georgia.The Turks,desperate to find a new home will blindly eliminate the weak and semi evolved race of Arians,the Armenians,giving georgia a time to rest and enough living space. Turks will show a good attitude towards russia.The "near-forming" of Turan and the closurity between Turkey and Russia will make USA anxious,thus making TR and USA enemies...Turks will eliminate the semi-developed Georgians too,taking their living space and lands,making Russia feel relaxed because of the death of a satellite of USA near him,as an opportunity.Then the Turan will be established...

While those things were happening,the semi chimpanzee population of America will decimate most of the Arabs.The survivors will be assimilated during the time...when the inferior kind of USA become much more powerful,the Turan will destroy the jews,which itself is a race far below the reaches of race of evolution,which always survived in means of strange "miracles"(like the pharaoh was about to chop them all,but smth happened,-I do not know how-,and they survived). receiving no help from the wealthy and relatively clever jews,The semiorangotanic people(People of USA) will perish and soon the nature will destroy them...

Then it will be the clash of Europeans,Russians,Turanics and some other non significant powers...

It is the awful future waiting for you!
                i'm going to write a complaint letter to the turkish government to request to cut all the internet access from their mental hospitals...

Comment

Originally posted by Հարութ
                  i'm going to write a complaint letter to the turkish government to request to cut all the internet access from their mental hospitals...

Do you mean those places in Turkey called "University of (fill in the blank)"

Comment

I'm going to Artsakh soon, Attila. You want to have some coffee there?

Comment

Working...
                    X