Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Explain The Armenian Genocide In One Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Explain The Armenian Genocide In One Word

I have yet to describe the genocide in a word.

Here it is: "Requiem"

It'll make sense when I release my album.

Comment

Originally posted by melikianAvak
      To: All of the false relpys given by the above Turks

All intelligent people of the world disagree with you.
      Below are some of the reasons you think the way you do.

1. Blindly defending Turkeys position, even though there is overwhelming evidence to support what the Turks have done for centuries.(murder)
      2. Afraid that the world will punish you if you admit to the truth.
      3. You will have to give back land that you stole.
      4. Ashamed of what your goverments did.
      5. Relocation may be the biggest lie.

In closing. My father was a good and honorable man who lost all his family in 1915. He said to me on his dieing bed that he had killed many Turk soldiers in the fighting, but he said he never killed Turkish women, children, and elderly people, but they killed our women, children and elderly. My reply to him was that maybe it was why they did it, knowing that they would not succede it they were honorable.

Think about these things before you come back with a BS answer.
      I don't care if you like me, just stop saying things that are not true.

Avak
      Your father was a terrorist that betrayed his country. Many innocent civil has died from both sides because of people like your father. You can not justify your fathers murders as an independence movement since your people we not majority at those lands. Your father is feeded by Russian, British and French governments as a hired gun. I dont justify the murders of Ittihad party against Armenians during WW1 but your father was the reason of that murders. Your people still try to justify the murders of your terrorists.

Comment

You betrayed your country, attacked Muslim villages, killed innocent people, divide our country with Russians when Ottoman army were fighting at many fronts, and Ottoman government expulsed all Armenian population to east. All Ottoman army were at fronts even police troops. So government conducted this expulsion by the control of disordered gangs. Many of these gang groups attacked convoys, conducted many massacres, everything became out of control. The result of this expulsion was a disaster. Contrary to your childish imaginations as good, civilised Armenians-bad, murderer Turks there were no good and bad side. All your imaginations and stereotypes are sourced of your chronical "third world citizen racism of Armenians"

Comment

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by deniz
            Lie.
            Crap.

War.
            Crap.

Relocation.
            Crap.

Originally posted by eticrax
            You betrayed your country, attacked Muslim villages, killed innocent people, divide our country with Russians when Ottoman army were fighting at many fronts, and Ottoman government expulsed all Armenian population to east. All Ottoman army were at fronts even police troops. So government conducted this expulsion by the control of disordered gangs. Many of these gang groups attacked convoys, conducted many massacres, everything became out of control. The result of this expulsion was a disaster. Contrary to your childish imaginations as good, civilised Armenians-bad, murderer Turks there were no good and bad side. All your imaginations and stereotypes are sourced of your chronical "third world citizen racism of Armenians"
            Crap.

Originally posted by Ari
            xxxx
            Now that's good work. The Turks have much to learn from you, Ari.
            Last edited by TomServo; 03-03-2006, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by melikianAvak
              To: All of the false relpys given by the above Turks

All intelligent people of the world disagree with you.
              Below are some of the reasons you think the way you do.

1. Blindly defending Turkeys position, even though there is overwhelming evidence to support what the Turks have done for centuries.(murder)
              2. Afraid that the world will punish you if you admit to the truth.
              3. You will have to give back land that you stole.
              4. Ashamed of what your goverments did.
              5. Relocation may be the biggest lie.

In closing. My father was a good and honorable man who lost all his family in 1915. He said to me on his dieing bed that he had killed many Turk soldiers in the fighting, but he said he never killed Turkish women, children, and elderly people, but they killed our women, children and elderly. My reply to him was that maybe it was why they did it, knowing that they would not succede it they were honorable.

Think about these things before you come back with a BS answer.
              I don't care if you like me, just stop saying things that are not true.

Avak
              You and your brethren keep saying we murdered you during your sleep, we killed your women and children and didn't fight bravely. Why do you Armenians tend to ignore the fact that you were never able to fight and sucked at war, you've been conquered by almost every nation in this region and yet you deny it and say lies like "we fought bravely, that's why we've lost". Hypocrites.
              Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable.

Comment

Let's declare war on Tofurkey!

Comment

stupid americans
                  hey tom I like rock'n roll

Comment

these are not Armenian
                    these stupids are Armenian origin boring americans

üfff, bu kadar salak olmayın ya

Comment

They are American with Armenian heritage.
                      Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable.

Comment

Working...
                      X