Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

single question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: single question?

Originally posted by Janavar
    "turkish" studies have shown that those skeletal remains are of "innocent" turks that were killed by Armenians during the "civil war" when they tried to push the turks out of their native homeland and everyone knows that it's the turks that are native to the region and not the Armenians who are always trying to steal other people's lands such as the azeris who are native to the ancient country of azerbaijan.

Your hilarious man

Comment

Originally posted by platana
      Also, I wonder that Is Justin McCarthy among these historians you mentioned about? [/B]
      Turks have begun a hysterical campaign of denial of the Armenian Genocide and the Internet has not been spared from the invasion of barbaric hordes of virtual Ottoman "conquerors" ravaging each and every forum pertaining to any ethnicity remotely or otherwise related to their dark tyrannical rule. The sheer number of websites spreading their revisionist spam faster than a bubonic plague testifies to this hysteria: just Google something about Armenia or the Armenians, especially the name of an Armenian hero, and wonder over the uncontrollable hate and smear campaign the Mongolo-Tatar Information Super Silk Route bandits have organized to mislead the uninformed.

Their "proofs" can be summarized into an "essay" spewed out of the rectum of an Armenian Hating American(?) con "scholar" called Justin McCarthy (here referred to as Injust McFarty). Armenian History starts somewhere near the end of the 18th century for this sham scholar.

I am no scholar and no historian but my knowledge of my people's past is unfathomably deeper than that of this hysterian and if I can expose this charlatan then a historian shall not even dignify his lies with a middle finger. The reason I thought I should say something about this "essay" is the amount of trust Turks put in it and the countless quotes they regurgitate from it to deny the Genocide.

Before I start I state an irrefutable truth among millions that render denying the Armenian Genocide absurd.

Armenians lived in their homeland for thousands of years, then the Turks invaded and after centuries of abuse they decided to empty Armenia from its indigenous inhabitants to realize the sick Pan-Turkist dream of uniting the Turks in occupied Asia Minor and the Caucasus with their tent-dwelling kin in the steppes of Central Asia (another region “conquered” through invasion by the Tou Kiu (the Turks) earlier… but that’s another story) where they originally came from in the 11th century. As a result no Armenians live in their ancestral home anymore. This is by definition genocide. End of story.

Read more here.

Thanks Hellektor.

Comment

[/

YES...it is certainly strange... I really wonder that where are these historians? and although these historians all over the world have proof (in your opinion), how cant they explain the realities for a long time? And why was the suggestion of Türkiye’s (assembling an international comission and opening archives) in 11 March 2005 refused by the Armenian foreign Minister Oskanyan? or Why does the side of armenia only refuse and dont suggest anything in the international relations? Also, I wonder that Is Justin McCarthy among these historians you mentioned about?
        You ignored all of the other questions. Answer those as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
          Turks have begun a hysterical campaign of denial of the Armenian Genocide and the Internet has not been spared from the invasion of barbaric hordes of virtual Ottoman "conquerors" ravaging each and every forum pertaining to any ethnicity remotely or otherwise related to their dark tyrannical rule. The sheer number of websites spreading their revisionist spam faster than a bubonic plague testifies to this hysteria: just Google something about Armenia or the Armenians, especially the name of an Armenian hero, and wonder over the uncontrollable hate and smear campaign the Mongolo-Tatar Information Super Silk Route bandits have organized to mislead the uninformed.

Their "proofs" can be summarized into an "essay" spewed out of the rectum of an Armenian Hating American(?) con "scholar" called Justin McCarthy (here referred to as Injust McFarty). Armenian History starts somewhere near the end of the 18th century for this sham scholar.

I am no scholar and no historian but my knowledge of my people's past is unfathomably deeper than that of this hysterian and if I can expose this charlatan then a historian shall not even dignify his lies with a middle finger. The reason I thought I should say something about this "essay" is the amount of trust Turks put in it and the countless quotes they regurgitate from it to deny the Genocide.

oh..sorryyy..you are right.. Why do I trust a historian and arts-sciences professor from Louisville University in USA instead of you. Although he is an experienced professor 82 years old, he cant have made a lot of researches on this issue as much as you. Thank you for your wide historical knowledge
          You cant put up with any opposite opinion, even if he is a historian or professor,you define his as a charlatan and insult him...

Before I start I state an irrefutable truth among millions that render denying the Armenian Genocide absurd.
          Armenians lived in their homeland for thousands of years, then the Turks invaded and after centuries of abuse they decided to empty Armenia from its indigenous inhabitants to realize the sick Pan-Turkist dream of uniting the Turks in occupied Asia Minor and the Caucasus with their tent-dwelling kin in the steppes of Central Asia (another region “conquered” through invasion by the Tou Kiu (the Turks) earlier… but that’s another story) where they originally came from in the 11th century. As a result no Armenians live in their ancestral home anymore. This is by definition genocide. End of story.
          Yes, Turks wanted to widen its borders and invade Anatolia as most of the countries or empires did in the past,but I cant remember a country or an empire whose name is Armenia in Anatolia or all over the world at that time(although they had lived there so called thousands of years).Anyway, having lived for 600 years with armenians and why turks decided to massacre armenians systematically and turks decided to realize so called Pan-Turkist project. Though at that time, there were many armenians who are deputy, minister and manager in some goverment services in Ottoman Empire(and you say centuries of abuse).What a kind of nonsense you mention about?

And I dont deny many armenians died,but many many turks died, too.but it was a war.Many innocent people dies in wars.I only deny defining this event as a genocide if you know the genocide mean .Anyway when a person research the history he can see that there cant be any reason to realize a genocide at that time.

Originally posted by TomServo
          where they originally came from in the 11th century. As a result no Armenians live in their ancestral home anymore.
          Are you kidding me?,do each races or nations live in their acestral home? Ok. so every nation return its homeland ha?, the people living in USA return the Europe,italy widen its borders as Roma Empire,France return its former lands as at the time of Napolyon.You! Armenians! (not all of armenians)for this reason you are in hostile behaviors,because everytime you dream so called your "ancestral home", what a hostile thought!every nation should respect its neighbour's borders,but you are the one not carrying out this policy. "ancestral home" ha?Im sure that you crave to return to your so called ancestral home. How turks have been living in Anatolia for about a thousand year,because they have been dieing for the sake of their lands througout the history as in the past they beated the five imperialist countries and their servants 84 years ago by themselves.As long as you go on your hostile policies against your neighbours,you will always be seen as a small, unimportant and a closed-box country forever...
          History is written by agreement of scientists and documents-evidences NOT by the decisions of councils or prejudices

Comment

I recently read somewhere that according to new discoveries, about 25,000 Turks died during a very tragic earthquake in 1988. Will these poor people ever catch a break?
            this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by ARK
              This could be a good sign, you are giving my suggestion back to myself but I’m not in your condition, I’m happy that you took it seriously and obviously it has worked for you pretty well.
              There is an idiot :"when a lunatic person say you samething, you should say only Ok, you are right"
              So Ok, it worked, you are right...
              History is written by agreement of scientists and documents-evidences NOT by the decisions of councils or prejudices

Comment

And I dont deny many armenians died,but many many turks died, too.but it was a war.Many innocent people dies in wars.I only deny defining this event as a genocide if you know the genocide mean .Anyway when a person research the history he can see that there cant be any reason to realize a genocide at that time.[/B]
                Somebody didn't read the "Read More Here" suggestion, did they? Hmmmmmm?

If it wasn't a genocide, how come Raphael Lemkin created the word "genocide" BASED on what had happened to the Armenians?

Comment

There is an idiot :"when a lunatic person say you samething, you should say only Ok, you are right"
                  So Ok, it worked, you are right...

If you feel that it has not worked for you, increase the dose, and if still doesn’t work, try valium and we’ll see what happens, but don’t hurry, wait a while to see the results.
                  Your efforts to sound more logical by saying not all Armenians is useless since you agree with nobody and more importantly have not been able to answer any questions asked by other folks here and in other threads, you would have sounded more honest by not using those words.
                  By reading your answers here and in other threads, I cannot find sth new, just some repetitions!

Comment

oh..sorryyy..you are right.. Why do I trust a historian and arts-sciences professor from Louisville University in USA instead of you. Although he is an experienced professor 82 years old, he cant have made a lot of researches on this issue as much as you. Thank you for your wide historical knowledge
                    You cant put up with any opposite opinion, even if he is a historian or professor,you define his as a charlatan and insult him...
                    His opinion was challenged here, if you care to read it.

And why should I care about Louisville University again?

Maybe you should read some articles by Taner Akcam, a graduate of Middle East Technical University.

Comment

Hey platana, you ignored my questions again, but it's ok, we all know the answer anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X