Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Watertown Armenians in arow over ADL's anti-genocide stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Watertown Armenians in arow over ADL's anti-genocide stance

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
    freakyfreaky,
    For the record: The words "jurk/jurkish" that I use were coined many years ago ...
    Who do you think coined it? But glad to see it caught on
    this post = teh win.

Comment

I cannot confirm or deny who coined the word. I don't think it will go down in the history book that Sip invented the word, but here in our little corner of cyberspace, you or Siamanto can fight it out, verbally, over who should receive the accolades.

It is a very appropriate word. Anti-Armenian is far to myopic a term to describe the bias harbored and employed by the powers that be that would oppose Armenian Genocide recogniton to protect Turksihness.

And, to say that the debate on this matter is too passionate for consideration at the political level as was stated by certain individuals in these American J-ewish lobby organizations recently is insincere, offensive and hypocritical.

It is the remainders of 'passionate' debate about the Holocaust and the need to confront the debate that still funds these organizations to some extent and they have got so many Holocaust recognition and remembrance laws and resolutions and proclamations that you cannot even keep count.

Heck, within two months after Ahmadenijad's Holocaust symposium was blasted by the ADL, these organizations with the help of a Congressional member pushed a Holocaust Rememberance resolution through the U.N.

Thereafter, when the U.N. pulled a Genocide Recogntion display containing reference to the Armenian Tragedy because of pressure from Turkey did these organizations say anything. No. Not a peep. They cannot because they don't really represent reasonable American J-ews as they are really golem for Turkey and Israel.

God forbid the wrath any international, national, local organization, group, association or individual would experience from the American J-ewish lobby if a display was pulled because of mention of the Holocaust. We would not be able to get their disappointment off our TVs.
      Last edited by freakyfreaky; 08-25-2007, 01:13 PM.
      Between childhood, boyhood,
      adolescence
      & manhood (maturity) there
      should be sharp lines drawn w/
      Tests, deaths, feats, rites
      stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

2. ThornyRose
        Must be the same ThornyRose who ran a Network54 group called "Non-Turkish crimes against humanity"?

It's still up, but seems to be inactive: http://www.network54.com/Realm/Non_T...inst_Humanity/

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
          Siamanto, never claimed to have invented a new word, just bringing it to the table. Kind of like a topic for discussion. Viva la resistance.
          freakyfreaky, I apologize if I seemed ambiguous, I was commenting Sipfrod's post even though I was addressing you - that is why his post was the main quote and yours the nested.
          As a matter of fact, more than one person could have coined it - simultaneously or not; however, as we will see below, it's very very very unlikely that Sipfrod was among them. Sipfrod has no sense of Intellectual Integrity and my intent was to shed light on his lack of Intellectual Integrity and Honesty; and, most of all, on his hypocrisy, as we will see below.

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
          I cannot confirm or deny who coined the word. I don't think it will go down in the history book that Sip invented the word, but here in our little corner of cyberspace, you or Siamanto can fight it out, verbally, over who should receive the accolades.
          I agree that it is of little - or no - relevance who coined it, that is exactly why I have consciously omitted to identify the person; no, I did not forget to do so, it was a conscious omission. As mentioned above, it's was about Sipfrod's fraudulent habits and hypocrisy .

Now, let's consider the facts and assess the remote and extremely unlikely possibility that Sipfrod could have coined it:
          1. He was among those who lobbied against its usage on Hi4um where it was finally banned.
          For the record, that is exactly when and why I have started using the expression "*urk/*urkish" followed with

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk," "*urkish" or *urkic" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations
          Of course, I have never clarified whether '*' replaces 't' or 'j'

2. He goes ballistic each time J.e.ws are criticized for their role in the denial and/or fact of the Armenian Genocide.
          In fact, he has always been an active member of what some called the "JDL" - i.e. the Jurkish anti Defamation League - with ThornyRose/Stormig, Imasdun/Fadix, winoman/THOT/Winston, nairi/tunot... who actively lobbied on Armenian forums to ban any discussion of the J.e.wish role and responsibility in the denial and/or the fact of the Armenian Genocide.
          The same "JDL" vehemently lobbied to shutdown Armenian forums on network54

3. I would be surprised if anybody remembers Sipfrod having used it before????
          In any case, as he did in the past, I won't be surprised to see him hack some site or forum to present it as a "proof."

4. I would silently stare and sarcastically smile, if told: "Sipfrod had nothing to do with the word 'J.e.w' being filtered."
          (Please see note below.)

LOL After such a long track record, Mr. Sipfrod is dumb enough to be a hypocrite and pretend having coined it? LOL What was he thinking?
          Obviously, fraud is the intellectual midget's only recourse; however, he's too stupid to think that he's smart enough to pull it off.

Now, I will leave it to the reader to assess the likelihood that Sipfrod have, actually, coined the word "jurk." He's really dumb enough to think that people may buy it!

Note:
          Considering the explosive nature of the circumstances that lead to filter out - not censor - the word "J.e.w," I find it understandable and acceptable. In fact, considering that "workarounds" are allowed, I can't consider it as a censorship, but
          1. A "bump" that invites the poster to slow down and think twice
          2. A shield against search engines and, thus, unwanted visitors and unnecessary tensions and pressures that can, eventually, harm the forum
          Actually, I am grateful that Mods/Admins are allowing the workarounds.
          Last edited by Siamanto; 08-25-2007, 08:54 PM.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
            Must be the same ThornyRose who ran a Network54 group called "Non-Turkish crimes against humanity"?

It's still up, but seems to be inactive: http://www.network54.com/Realm/Non_T...inst_Humanity/
            Yes, that's her alias on network54 - at least one of them; it is well known that she uses many aliases and IPs, and resorts to other "hacks and tricks." One of her aliases on Hi4um was "stormig" and I won't be surprised if she had/has many accounts on AC as well.
            She was also known as "HornyRose" because she had "private relationships" with many "Armenian" activists who fell for her - including some members of this forum.

She owned many forums and my first encounter - or clash - with winoman/THOTH/Winston and Imasdun/Fadix happened on one the forums that she owned, for having dared to claim our ancestral lands as rightfully ours. I believe that they were Mods????, if I remember correctly - it was a while ago; I don't know if Sipfrod was there, considering his "contribution," he could easily go unnoticed or forgotten.

However, I don't know if she's still active on network54, as I stayed away from those places for the last 4-5 years.
            I don't know how it is now; but, in the past, non-Armenian forums where Armenians were active included USC - or the "Underground Serbian Cafe" - and CWE - or "Current World Events." The latter is owned by a jurk from Russia who happens to be a big fan of arabaliozian. Not recommended for everyone.
            Last edited by Siamanto; 08-26-2007, 12:50 AM.
            What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Reasonable people agree the Armenian tragedy was genocide. Take a look at the record.

(American issues website publishes blog based on historical, verifiable fact which proves genocide and bolsters support for controlling opinion that U.S. Congress must recognize genocide; records document jihad against Armenians; article refers to Jeff Jacoby's most recent Boston Globe article confirming historical fact of Armenian genocide; article refers to professor Deborah Lipstadt and her conclusion that genocide denial is just historical reinterpretation - i.e. revisionists)

tolérance, démocratie, cultures, multiculturalisme, Québec, immigration, Canada, tolerance, world, monde,Afrique,Africa,America,Amérique,Antisémitisme,Antisemitism,États-Unis,Environnement,Environment,Écologie,Ecology,United States,Arab,Arabe,Canada,Quebec,Democracy,Juifs,Jews,Moyen-Orient,Middle East,Actualités internationales en continu,24 Hour World News,Campus,Observatoire des droits humains,Human Rights Observatory,Éducation,Education,Médias,Media,Racisme,Racism,Religions,Discrimination,Interculturel,Intercultural,Intolérance,Intolerance,Diversité,Diversity,Minorités,Minorities,Histoire,History

(This link cites Ms. Lipstadt)

(So does this one)

Holocaust denial | contemporary antisemitism | free speech | politically correct idiocies

(Here's her blog; she's all over the recent developments; most recent post cites John Evans press release on recent developments)

(NOTE: THIS WEBSITE HAS AN AGRESSIVE POP THAT TRIES TO INSTALL SECURITY [?] SOFTWARE ON YOUR COMPUTER; go figure; click at your own risk; Article published based on Peres representation to Erdogan that ADL is independent body; basically regurgitates all the other recent articles in vein with recent and pending diplomacy between Israel and Turkey after ADL's statement acknowledging Armenian genocide last Tuesday)
              Between childhood, boyhood,
              adolescence
              & manhood (maturity) there
              should be sharp lines drawn w/
              Tests, deaths, feats, rites
              stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Yes, that's her alias on network54 ... stormig ... HornyRose ... including some members of this forum ... my first encounter ... winoman/THOT/Winston ... Imasdun/Fadix ... I don't know how it is now ... Underground Serbian Cafe ... Current World Events ... jurk... arabaliozian....[babbling]
                What the hell are you babbling about? All this because I brought up the origin of the work "Jurk"?
                Last edited by Sip; 08-25-2007, 11:17 PM.
                this post = teh win.

Comment

LOL After such a long track record, Mr. Sipfrod is dumb enough to be a hypocrite and pretend having coined it? LOL What was he thinking?
                  Obviously, fraud is the intellectual midget's only recourse; however, he's too stupid to think that he's smart enough to pull it off.

Now, I will leave it to the reader to assess the likelihood that Sipfrod have, actually, coined the word "jurk." He's really dumb enough to think that people may buy it!
                  Excellent! I was waiting for you to spew your crap first in order to yet again OWN you at your own game

Here is the thread as to the origin of the word "jurk" my dear Siamanto:

http://hye_forum.com/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=63701

(remove the underscore after hye and notice the post is dated Nov 7, 2003) ... as you will notice, Arpa immediately fell in love with the word and soon after some of the other fellows you have mentioned started using the word regularly. It wasn't till later when my creation became one of your favorite words.

Now you have 5 options:

1. Bring up yet again how you think I have hacked the Internet to make this miracle possible.
                  2. Try to come up with some way to show this word has existed in such a context from some earlier date.
                  3. Try desparately to make a case that such a word has never existed by purchasing books that do not contain this word.
                  4. Finally admit that you are full of crap and how you have again been owned.
                  5. Continue your pscho babble and driveling posts which make no sense what so ever calling me all sorts of names.

Pick one. I suspect you'll stick to your favorite #5 though I hope you'll take the high road and go for #2 or #4
                  Last edited by Sip; 08-25-2007, 11:26 PM.
                  this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
                    What the hell are you babbling about? All this because I brought up the origin of the work "Jurk"?
                    As usual, you get confused so easily, as I was replying to TomServo. Try to read slowly so you won't confuse yourself.
                    In any case, you don't like it when your beloved is called HornyRose???

Here is the thread as to the origin of the word "jurk" my dear Siamanto:

http://hye_forum.com/index.php?s=&sh...ndpost&p=63701

(remove the underscore after hye and notice the post is dated Nov 7, 2003) ... as you will notice, Arpa immediately fell in love with the word and soon after some of the other fellows you have mentioned started using the word regularly. It wasn't till later when my creation became one of your favorite words.
                    Mr. Sipfrod, it was already used on network54 long before that date! So you were already a fraud in 2003????
                    LOL By the way, did I mention that he's a Mod on Hi4um and he knows how to hack a database???? For some reason, I knew that it would be Hi4um!!!

as you will notice, Arpa immediately fell in love with the word and soon after some of the other fellows you have mentioned started using the word regularly. It wasn't till later when my creation became one of your favorite words.
                    What can I say other than everybody "fell in love with your creation."
                    Last edited by Siamanto; 08-25-2007, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Dude, your head is soooooo far up your rear it's almost laughable. That's the best come back you have? "It was used long before?" So when I provide you indisputable evidence, we go back to your unverifiable claims? What a joke you are!!!! But it was quite predictable that you would stick to door #5.
                      this post = teh win.

Comment

Working...
                      X