Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians & Turks & Medz Yegern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armenians & Turks & Medz Yegern

Hi people,

i was trying to search the internet for some forums on which Turks discuss about the genocide and i have very interesting views to let you know about....

http://turkce.zurna.com/bb/viewthread.php3?fid=99&tid=647

in this link check the posting by 'terso' he suggests there has never been such a race called Armenian.... this knowledgeable smart dude says Armenian word comes from 'ormanli' (which means like people from forest, jungle etc) and that those ormanli people were a Turkish tribe who were living in forest and one day they cut each other with axes mistakenly and were killed all.

(is he serious, cant be...)

another person accepts that there was genocide and anpother one says there was no armenian in Anatolia ever... and someone really tries to wake 'terso' up... 'onursena' says Turks today are not even Turks at all now...

and another person with the ninja turtles avatar says actually Armenians tried to slaughter us...

someone else suggests that Vatican actually paid Armenians to create stories of genocide...

if any of you knows how to read Turkish, pay attention to what onursena wrote... he is a proof that not all of the Turks are ignorant after all

and after that check this website

http://www.ermeni.tv/htm/genel.htm

this website suggest that some Armenians were not innocent by then

i believe in this website the only recource to take into account is the pictures... the rest are the stories everyone knows

just look at the photos and confirm me are those behind the weapons Armenians or not?

( comment: the website is very drama drama right? i mean the music and all... hehe )

to be continued

Re: Armenians & Turks & Medz Yegern

Originally posted by disksoleil
    Hi people,

i was trying to search the internet for some forums on which Turks discuss about the genocide and i have very interesting views to let you know about....

in this link check the posting by 'terso' he suggests there has never been such a race called Armenian.... this knowledgeable smart dude says Armenian word comes from 'ormanli' (which means like people from forest, jungle etc) and that those ormanli people were a Turkish tribe who were living in forest and one day they cut each other with axes mistakenly and were killed all.

another person accepts that there was genocide and anpother one says there was no armenian in Anatolia ever... and someone really tries to wake 'terso' up... 'onursena' says Turks today are not even Turks at all now...

and another person with the ninja turtles avatar says actually Armenians tried to slaughter us...

someone else suggests that Vatican actually paid Armenians to create stories of genocide...

if any of you knows how to read Turkish, pay attention to what onursena wrote... he is a proof that not all of the Turks are ignorant after all

and after that check this website

http://www.ermeni.tv/htm/genel.htm

this website suggest that some Armenians were not innocent by then

i believe in this website the only recource to take into account is the pictures... the rest are the stories everyone knows

just look at the photos and confirm me are those behind the weapons Armenians or not?

( comment: the website is very drama drama right? i mean the music and all... hehe )

to be continued
    Hi,

I do not blame u ..... it's your people...u surtenly belive in every noncense they write ...it's logical that u do.
    What i know, what i've been told(from ppl who actually survived 1915), what i read.... is based on facts and only !
    Did u ever wondered....why it is just Azeri that r so solidary with Turks.... well coz those did the same...after all this years..... the history repeated it self..... I mean only animals...that r not able to think and mentaly ill ppl ... that r just sick ..... can do such a terrible actions !

What ASALA did .... well, not many armenians think that they were right...
    Well i personaly do..... Sometimes..u just can not take it anymore..... and are forsed to act back ..... u call them whatever u like.... but this ppl are heros to me .....like ANDRANIK !

However, that forums that u have mantioned .... there are plenty of those..... where turks&azeri ppl just r not able to discuss, but insult and write dirty things .... they r best in doing that :!:

Those of u who accept, i respect ...

One more fact: :!:
    I'm the child of ARTSAKH..... that u call Karabagh..... if u know the history., we had a war with Azerbajdzan ...... for those of u who don't know Artsakh e Mer ne ( it's ours, we took it back) ......

During the war, azeri ppl did many vandal action..such as distroyed armenian churches , Hachkhars.... and many others sacred and saint places...... however.....in Shushi(former Azeri town, present Artsakh's) there is a muslim mosque ...which was not destroyed by armenian people..... and there are 100000 of such examples . . . . . .

make a conclusion . . . .

:!: :!: :!:

Comment

hi arshakti,

i was manly trying to search for Turkish people who think the genocide happened....

i havent made much research on karabagh yet, but as far as i have seen, Turkish people are questioning themselves about genocide, meaning, they are wondering why there was not such an issue right after 1915 or at least around 1930s but they still try to believe that there must be a portion of people killed.... People really qould make a move about the genocide for it to be recognized even but wherever i search i found alot of insulting things about Turks everywhere, this makes us angry and disappointed, and why should i make such a move for these people is the first question i think of...

there was a website about genocide and when i went there all i saw was words like 'turks are animals, they cant be god's creations cos god wouldnt create such a disgusting creatyre and all' i can understand that people can be angry, but that surely is not the right way of talking...

you cant generalize an entire nation to be such people for a few's actions...

because Turks are not as u think... after all my nation was commented etc, i still dont hate you guys, cos anger is one of mankind's weaknesses... thats normal...

i hope oneday things will improve...

turks and armenians used to live together... why is the hatred now?

i am a very patriotic turk, even if some insulting websites including harsh words of you guys hurt my feelings, i am trying to see the positive side of things, i am ready to give and take about all things with you all...

i am here with honesty and good faith

it is up to you people to believe and accept

i will find about the case of karabagh later....

Comment

hi arshakti,

i was manly trying to search for Turkish people who think the genocide happened....

i havent made much research on karabagh yet, but as far as i have seen, Turkish people are questioning themselves about genocide, meaning, they are wondering why there was not such an issue right after 1915 or at least around 1930s but they still try to believe that there must be a portion of people killed.... People really qould make a move about the genocide for it to be recognized even but wherever i search i found alot of insulting things about Turks everywhere, this makes us angry and disappointed, and why should i make such a move for these people is the first question i think of...

there was a website about genocide and when i went there all i saw was words like 'turks are animals, they cant be god's creations cos god wouldnt create such a disgusting creatyre and all' i can understand that people can be angry, but that surely is not the right way of talking...

you cant generalize an entire nation to be such people for a few's actions...

because Turks are not as u think... after all my nation was commented etc, i still dont hate you guys, cos anger is one of mankind's weaknesses... thats normal...

i hope oneday things will improve...

turks and armenians used to live together... why is the hatred now?

i am a very patriotic turk, even if some insulting websites including harsh words of you guys hurt my feelings, i am trying to see the positive side of things, i am ready to give and take about all things with you all...

i am here with honesty and good faith

it is up to you people to believe and accept

i will find about the case of karabagh later....
        Hi,

U don't have to find any links...to proof me something, especially the turkish links .... u insult us, we insult u back ...... it's a damn circle... and it won't be broken untill we solve that issue! ( i wrote about it to u http://www.armenianclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12502&highlight=#12502 .... )

"a potrion of ppl" :?: ... ucan not call 1,5 million ppl just a portion..... it's so wrong...
        U know i'm tired to tell this over and over again....., there is nothing to talk about, we'll talk when your goverment will recognize the Genocide.....

I am a very patriotic Armenian....so we realy won't understand each other at 100% ..... it's impossible . . .

However, it's just a positive thing that we r able to discuss´this issue ....

U do your research about Artsakh (Karabagh) .... but do it for your self, coz i already know everything about it, i was born there...i saw the war.... my friends and relatives where in a army... and did what they had to do.... -protected our Country ! And plz don't waste your and my time by trying to proof me somth. else .

Bye Bye

Comment

To disksoleil

hi,

Read this "Baron Dants" subjekt http://www.armenianclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12508#12508

Comment

hi, artshaktsi, i am not trying to prove you anything,
            actually i wrote this topic to everyone not to only you,

the main purpose of it was to give a view of what happened in 1915 from another point of view...

so it did not have any intention of proving anything...

there is no insult up there

i dunno wat circle u talking about

Comment

I don't see any official unbiased scientific sources for the mass graves.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

i did not imply they were official anony, i said have a look at those stuff, it doesnt have the intention to prove anything also. just for reference.

Comment

Re: Armenians & Turks & Medz Yegern

Hi people,

First off Armenians are not a "race". Second of all the earliest reference to Armenains come from the Persians themselves, the Achaemenids in 520 B.C. refer to this region that they had just conquered and the people inhabiting it as "Armina" which is only seperated by linquistic differences. I won't even go into Herodotus or Strabo. But what the above is is Turkish governments historical fiction, attempting to create history where there was none.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

hi again anony, i did not know Armenian come from the persian, thanks for enlightening me

this link does not have anything to do with government, it is just a forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X