Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ilham Aliyev Making Diving Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilham Aliyev Making Diving Lines

ILHAM ALIYEV MAKING DIVING LINES

YEREVAN, JUNE 29. ARMINFO. President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev is
    sure in possibility of settling the Karabakh conflict and wants to
    achieve it in a peace way. Ilham Aliyev expressed such an opinion in
    his interview to the TV channel SNN-Turk.

In his opinion, the issue must be settled between Armenia and
    Azerbaijan. "The given format is determined and the negotiations
    are held just in this format. Armenia insistently tries to involve
    Nagony Karabakh into the process, but we are against it." He explains
    such position of Baku by the fact that the "lands were occupied by
    Karabakh and not Armenia." The president thinks the present meetings on
    settlement of the conflict are in a positive directions. He explains
    it by the fact that "the international organizations and the OSCE
    MG engaged in the given issue have understood that Azerbaijan will
    never yield Nagorny Karabakh and will never put with the violation
    of its territorial integrity." In this connection, Ilham Aliyev
    expresses readiness to provide Armenians residing in Karabakh
    a status of high autonomy and ensure their security. "Including
    jointly with international organizations. But Nagorny Karabakh is an
    Azerbaijani land. The sovereignty of Azerbaijan must not be violated
    and territorial integrity must be restored," he says.

Not confused with his own illogic, Ilham Aliyev says that "400,000
    Armenia live in Georgia, and they do not demand independence. They
    live also 500,000 Azerbaijanis and they do not demand anything
    either." Developing his idea, President Aliyev says "if Armenians
    want to create an autonomy in all the states they reside, a dozen
    of Armenian states will occur in the world. It is illogic and
    contradicts to the International Law." He also says "there are
    hopes in the negotiation process, but I cannot say whether there is
    progress." "Progress will be when we achieve agreements on this or
    another issue. There are hopes as the processes in the world are
    not in favor of Armenians, The political picture in the region is
    changing. Azerbaijan as part of the EuroAtlantic community supports
    very close ties with NATO, European Union, USA. Armenia wages other
    policy and its allies are on the other side," Aliyev explains.

Developing his idea, President Aliyev says "if Armenians
    want to create an autonomy in all the states they reside, a dozen
    of Armenian states will occur in the world. It is illogic and
    contradicts to the International Law."
    Detroit, Paris, and Beirut are not part of the Armenian homeland you idiot! Only areas that were unjustly GIVEN as monopoly pieces to other states which once comprised the Armenian homeland are areas that would ever seek to be independent. By the way International Law also states something along the lines (if anyone knows the exact text please post) that humans are entitled to life, and the ability to live at at least a minimal standard. Azerbaijan refused to allow THIS International Law to be upheld. Now they want the other International Law to be upheld. Armenians requested independence, what happened? They were massacred! The azeri turkish army as an AGGRESSOR attacked those who were calling for peaceful reform and / or independence. The above quote from Idiot aliyev is a great example of how illogical most of these animals think...

Comment

Originally posted by tateos
      im dutch by the way
      and I'm Japanese.

Comment

hey i was born in the netherlands and i have no memory of turkey how does that make me non dutch
        You have Turkish blood running in your veins... I don't care where you were born, you are a Turk.

Comment

i never have heard of a great armenian empire why are you insinuating that such a thing ever existed
          I suggest you grab a caucasian history book and get busy. Armenia has had great empires too - I know this probably crushes you...

Start with "Tigran the Great", ask for help if you need it...anyway I am sure you missed the point of my post...

Comment

Working...
          X