Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Rise of Anti-Semitism In Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rise of Anti-Semitism In Turkey

The Rise of Anti-Semitism In Turkey

By Jack Manuelian
    www.PanArmenian.net

When the Donmeh sect and Zionists created the modern state of Israel they also made plans for the creation of an anti-Israel "force" in the Middle East that can be used to destroy their own experiment of modern Israel. Hence, The core Zionists would be both the creators and the destroyers of the state of Israel.

Nowadays, inner Zionists are activating the "self-destruction" mechanism of modern Israel; their plan is to bring a Turkish muslim dictator as a ruler of Turkey, a Muslim Hitler-like destroyer, a Turkish Bin Laden who would unite the various factions in Turkey and lead them to the old glory they once knew.

Presently the invisible rulers of Turkey are not real Turks but rather infiltrated secular "Turks" who are the secret followers of the anti-Mohammad and anti-Christ prophet Zabbatai Zevi, who was the founder of the Donmeh sect and of the Zabbataean movement.

In a country like Turkey where if you are a pro-Armenian Genocide activist you can be thrown in jail, and if Turkish academics plan to hold a conference in order to debate the Armenian Genocide, like they just recently tried to do in Istanbul, they are not allowed to; however, books such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The International Jew are freely displayed and sold in kiosk stands all over Turkey. Those books are not found for sale in the bookstores of USA and Europe and someone has to look for them in underground outlets, yet in Turkey those anti-Israeli books are best-sellers and can be obtained from anywhere and at cheap prices. Not only this, but newspapers in Turkey have the total unrestricted freedom to publish any kind of anti-Semitic, anti-Jewish, and anti-Israeli articles and commentaries. A fact that made Schily, the German Interior Minister, say this past May during a press conference: "If the Turkish government does not have the necessary [antisemitism] laws, they should create them." Schily did not say if this was one of the prerequisite for Turkey's admittance into EU.

All this in a country like Turkey that has very close military and economic relations with Israel and considers Israel to be its ally in the Middle East. However, according to Zionist plans, the "force" that would be able to destroy Israel has to rise now and be ready to destroy their "house-of-cards" in Palestine when the time is right (when the fullness of time is come), which is sometime in the next ten or fifteen years when World War III is ignited in the Middle East. Israel was created just after WW II for the purpose of another great war, that of WW III; when it starts then Israel, having accomplished its mission, can be disposed of like an old rag, this according to their plans-which may come to pass or may not.

The invisible secular rulers of modern Turkey know perfectly well that the Genocide of the Armenians was real, but they are doing everything in their power to hide, deny and suppress that fact. Why? because they are afraid that their cover would blow up and they are going to be discovered as belonging to the ones who planned and organized that Genocide.

A Turkish nationalist columnist, Selcuk Duzgun, recently wrote: "Wherever we turn we see impure, false converts. Whichever stone you turn over [in Turkey], there is a 'Jew' under it." Needless to say, a second holocaust of the Jews is on the horizon; those who executed so well the Armenian Genocide are capable of repeating the same--this time with the Jews as their victims. The Turks did not disappoint the planners and organizers of the Armenian Genocide, neither they will with the second holocaust of the Jews.

A secular liberal Turkish columnist, Sakir Suter, wrote in June 24, 2004 concerning the Turkish Jews: "They have an obligation to show us that they are distanced from the terror [he means the war with the Kurds] that resulted in the death of thousands in Turkey... and that the Jews are not 'plotting' against us together with the [Kurdish] elements in northern Iraq." First it was the false accusation that the Armenians were collaborating with the Russians during WW 1, and now the same accusation is being directed to the Jews as collaborators with the Kurds against Turkey. It is the same old Genocide plan that is being revamped; there is nothing new under the sun. In the same article, Sakir writes directing his speech to Jews of Israel: "We, on our part, are offering one last chance before officially and openly declaring that the Jews are our 'enemy.' ... we have reached such a juncture that... millions in Turkey are all too eager to pour out to the streets and cry out: Death to Zionism!"

This antisemitism is becoming a serious matter in Turkey; a mass movement like 1930s Germany. In an interview published in April 4, 2005, in Turkish newspaper Vatan, Rusen Cakie asks Barry Jacobs, the American Jewish Committee's director of Strategic Studies in the Office of Government and International Affairs, "Do you think anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism are at serious levels [in Turkey]?" Jacob's answer in part: "Yes, it's very grave.

The Rise of Anti-Semitism In Turkey (continuation, page 2 of 2)

The Rise of Anti-Semitism In Turkey (continuation, page 2 of 2)

In fact, this is due to the recent rise in nationalism in Turkey. We see this nationalism in the Turkish military which has a very deeply rooted relationship with the American military, in the [Turkish] government and all the [Turkish] political parties."

As to the assessment of the status of the Turkish-American relations; Jacob's answer: "The relations are going through a difficult period. It would be exaggerated to say that this is a crisis, but in the past seven or eight months there have been serious problems. The American administration is disturbed by the increase in anti-American, anti-Western, anti-Israel, and anti-Semitic [manifestations] in Turkey, especially in the media."

The Turkish Prof. Dr. Ihsan Dagi has said in an interview published on February 28, 2005, in Turkish daily Radikal that "a new alliance is being created" in Turkey, and there is "a search for a new national unity in Turkey." The Professor explains: "It is a new and broad alliance against the Jews and the Donme, who are [said to] secretly plotting not only in the world but also in Turkey, who control Turkey and who need to be stopped...In this alliance you have groups from AKP (the current ruling part), the Left, Kemalists, the Republican People's Party (the current opposition party), Alevi, a whole world of people." from nationalistic-conservative and political Islam circles to the leftist and secular circles. Nationalism and radical Islam in Turkey have found a common ground in anti-Semitism.

Abdurrahim Karakoç, a columnist at the Islamic newspaper Vakit wrote in Aug. 17, 2004: "It was Hitler yesterday, and it is Osama bin Laden today." And may I add it is a Turkish Ben Laden tomorrow ruling over Turkey. It is clear now that this coming October there is not going to be any EU accession talks with Turkey until the present constitutional crisis is somehow solved. We read in a June 4, 2005 article in Economist: "There are, indeed, disturbing signs that Mr Erdogan may be pandering to a recent upsurge in nationalism that is being fanned both by anti-Turkish sentiment in Europe and by the country's hawkish generals, whose power may be eroded by EU reforms."

Turkey eventually will move away from Europe toward nationalism and aspire to become a great power again with a close solidarity with other muslim nations. She will choose the path of Anti-Zionism and advocate the destruction of Israel, this attitude or option alone will guarantee her a leading role in the Islamic world, specially among the Arab states and those of Central Asia: Their original homeland.

Comment

Turkey's Islamist Dailies Spread Anti-American, Antisemitic Incitement

MEMRI bridges the language gap which exists between the West and the Middle East, providing timely translations of Arabic, Persian, Urdu-Pashtu, Turkish, Chinese, and Russian media, as well as original analysis of political, ideological, intellectual, social, cultural, and religious trends in the Middle East.

April 26, 2006
      Since the AKP rose to power in Turkey, the country's Islamist media has freely disseminated venomous anti-American and antisemitic allegations, propaganda, and conspiracy theories. [1] This campaign has been led by Islamist Turkish dailies such as Vakit, Milli Gazete, and Yeni Safak (which is close to the AKP government and especially to Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan). These newspapers have published stories about the U.S.'s alleged use of chemical and low-grade nuclear weapons in Iraq and U.S. soldiers' alleged systematic rape of Iraqi girls, and have blamed the U.S. for the December 2004 tsunami in southeast Asia and for the August 1999 Istanbul earthquake. [2]

The marketing divisions of these papers distribute anti-American DVDs, books, and CDs at no charge or at very low and clearly subsidized prices. [3] These dailies also glorify terrorism, and disseminate antisemitic messages, including praise of Hitler, Holocaust denial, and passages from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

This report focuses on a two-part Vakit interview with a Turkish prisoner, claimed to have been recently extradited to Turkey from Guantanamo. Vakit has been banned in Germany because of its antisemitism, and Germany has demanded that the Turkish government either implement or pass the necessary laws to rein in the paper.

Meanwhile, in Turkey, Vakit journalists are invited to official events, granted interviews with government ministers, and frequently accompany PM Erdogan in his private plane on his official trips.

The following are excerpts from the Vakit interview: [4]

The Women Soldiers Tore My Clothes Off and Attacked Me Verbally and Physically
      Vakit: "Ibrahim Sen, [aged] 25, is from Van. Because of his deep interest in Islamic studies he traveled to Afghanistan. When his madrassa was bombed [by the U.S.] he wanted to return to Turkey, unaware of the fact that this road would take him to Guantanamo. Sen, who was detained in the Guantanamo base for two years and three months, told Vakit [the story of] his time there, which will, in a most striking way, shed light on the mentality that the Islamic world […] is facing. Sen's story terrifies us. [...]

"In the next two days, you will read the [story], made public for the first time, about the resistance and events at Guantanamo, as well as information that will take your breath away […]"

Sen: "[First] the Americans [...] took us to a U.S. base in Kandahar. [...] As soon as we entered the military base, the U.S. soldiers attacked us with iron [bars]. They divided us into groups of five, threw us on the cement floor, and beat each of us […] at least for half an hour. Then, 10 American women soldiers took me to an interrogation room; of course my hands and feet were chained. There I saw [pages from] the Koran scattered on the floor; they had written insults on the Koran pages. The women soldiers tore my clothes and attacked me verbally and physically. My head and face were bloody because they were beating me with iron [bars]. […] This was a true nightmare [...] The women soldiers gave me blue overalls and transferred me to the men soldiers. They cut my hair and beard. I was passing out because of their torture.

"During the next week, my friends and I were tortured without a break. […] They gave us numbers and threw us in cells. My number was 274. Cell tortures began. We stayed at the Kandahar U.S. base for 40 days, and during the entire time, we were not allowed to sleep for more than half an hour. If you fell asleep, they would come in with their dogs and attack you. If you were injured, say with a broken arm, they would cut it off. […]"

Guantanamo "Was Filled With Jews"; "A Rabbi was Present at Interrogations"
      Ibrahim Sen: "Torture time began. The Jewish commander Yasef said, while electrocuting my body, 'You Turkish terrorist, […] it will be soon. After Iraq, Iran and Syria, it will be Turkey's turn. Your women will be our servants and your men our slaves. When we get to Istanbul first thing we will do is burn the tomb of your grandfather [Sultan] Abdulhamid' [emphasis in original].'
      "[In Guantanamo,] they leave you alone in the room of insanity. They sit you on a chair, connect various cables to different parts of your body. When they turn them on, you started hallucinating. You hear weird and frightening sounds in your ears and you want to die. At least 400 prisoners who entered this room attempted suicide, and 90 lost their sanity."

Vakit: "How was the morale among the prisoners?"

Sen: "Despite all the tortures, morale is alive among the Guantanamo prisoners. Sacred dreams help with this. […] One day an Afghani brother called to a Kuwaiti sage and told him that he had dreamed that the Prophet [Muhammed] had spoken to him and said that Allah had not forgotten them and that the angels were watching them - and that a good surprise was awaiting them […]

Vakit: "How were you received at Guantanamo?"

Sen: "The same way as at the military base in Kandahar. We were received with attacks by U.S. soldiers. Even though we were chained and our heads were covered, they kept beating us. My entire body was bleeding. I passed out. When I woke, I was in an interrogation room. They had removed the sack from my head. Facing me were 10 soldiers with Jewish skullcaps on their heads, four women and six men, and a Turkish translator. […] One of the soldiers instructed the women soldiers to strip me. The women soldiers cut my clothes with scissors and left me […] naked. […]"

Vakit: "You mentioned soldiers with skullcaps. Were there many of these at Guantanamo?"

Sen: "I can tell you. Ninety percent of the soldiers at Guantanamo wore skullcaps. They all had Jewish names. There were also 15 rabbis in Guantanamo that we counted. At least one rabbi was present during interrogations […]"

Vakit: "For how long did you stay in the interrogation room?"

Sen: "I was subjected to continuous torture for 10 days straight. They kept asking me where Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar could be found. […] Then they took me to another room where there was a TV. They made me watch an immoral film. They beat me and gave me more electricity whenever I lowered my head. After that, two soldiers carried out [sexual] activity with one another in front of everyone. A woman soldier asked me to do the same. […] When I refused, they took me to the 'insanity room.' […]"

Vakit: "[…] What did you do in your cells every day?"

Sen: "We read the Koran all the time […] and organized some protests. […] We sang marches praising Osama bin Laden […] We called out slogans that the victory promised by Allah would soon be delivered, that the jihad fighters would win and that Islam would be victorious […]"

Secular Daily: "Vakit Respected by AKP Government"

In her April 13, 2006 column in the centrist, secular daily Sabah, Asli Aydintasbas reacted strongly to the Vakit interview, calling it "crude antisemitism for the ignorant, similar to [the movie] Valley of The Wolves - Iraq, in which a Jewish-American doctor cuts up Iraqis to send their organs for sale in Tel Aviv. […] A crude provocation that caused synagogues in this country to be bombed and people to be killed [emphasis in original]."

She continued: "Yet Vakit, which was shut down in Germany, is respected by the [AKP] government [...] [Its correspondents are] invited on the prime minister's private plane during his official trips; it is accorded interviews by cabinet members; [and] a few days ago [its journalists] were at the Foreign Minister's residence [emphasis in original]."
      "All truth passes through three stages:
      First, it is ridiculed;
      Second, it is violently opposed; and
      Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

These are fantasies, Vakit is a marginal newspaper, that's all.

Anti-Semitism has never ever been part of Turkish history or culture.

During WW-II Turkey had helped lots of Jews to survive, not to mention that Istanbul was the safe haven for Jews who were escaping from prosecution in 1930s.

When this topic comes up the world community might be interested in it but they'll equally examine Turks and Armenians. I think people here have seen quite examples of that already.

Originally posted by Gavur
        http://memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Pa...sd&ID=SP114706
        April 26, 2006

She continued: "Yet Vakit, which was shut down in Germany, is respected by the [AKP] government [...] [Its correspondents are] invited on the prime minister's private plane during his official trips; it is accorded interviews by cabinet members; [and] a few days ago [its journalists] were at the Foreign Minister's residence [emphasis in original]."

Comment

Originally posted by TurQ
          These are fantasies, Vakit is a marginal newspaper, that's all.

Anti-Semitism has never ever been part of Turkish history or culture.

During WW-II Turkey had helped lots of Jews to survive, not to mention that Istanbul was the safe haven for Jews who were escaping from prosecution in 1930s.

When this topic comes up the world community might be interested in it but they'll equally examine Turks and Armenians. I think people here have seen quite examples of that already.
          Although what you say isn't quite true, I'll let the "never" part slide and just say.
          As illustrated by the regular demonstrations on the streets of Istanbul, where Israeli flags are burned by protesters, anti-Semitism is flourishing in Turkey. The deadly November 15, 2003 attacks against two Jewish synagogues in Istanbul only served to reinforce this unfortunate reality, which is driven mainly by popular opposition to the country’s deep economic and military ties to Israel.

Although the commonly held view is that “from the founding of the Ottoman Empire to the present day, Jews have found a welcome in Turkey,” the reality is quite different.

Although there are numerous attempts to prove otherwise, anti-Semitism in Turkey has been around for a long time. US Ambassador Henry Morgenthau dating back to the Ottoman Empire. “Over dinner in Lyons, [Rabbi Stephen] Wise told Morgenthau...how he had experienced anti-Semitic indignities at the hands of the Turkish authorities...Although Morgenthau wasn’t a Zionist, he was deeply concerned about Turkish anti-Semitism,” .

Jacob Schiff, who was instrumental in various Jewish relief efforts, and was heeding Ambassador Morgenthau’s reports to send money for the Jews in Palestine who were also suffering at the hands of the Turks...

What role did Turkey play when Hitler launched his assault against Europe’s Jews? In her op/ed, Benhabib writes that “Turkey sent Jewish men, including [her] father and uncles, to [labor] camps in the interior to appease the Nazis.” In his book about the inhumane Struma tragedy, former New York Times correspondent in Turkey Douglas Frantz documents additional Turkish support for the Nazi war effort.

“Throughout the war, Turkey was almost the sole supplier of chromium to the Nazis, and [influential Turkish businessman Vehbi] Koch was Turkey’s biggest chromium exporter. [In 1998], the United States government determined that chromium from Turkey had been critical to Nazi Germany’s war effort and had been purchased with gold looted from victims of the Holocaust and deposited in Swiss banks,” writes Frantz in Death on the Black Sea: The Untold Story of the Struma and World War II’s Holocaust at Sea.........That was then.

This....is now!

Antisemitism in the Turkish Media: Part 1

The rising antisemitism in the Turkish media is a complex phenomenon that manifests itself in several forms:

1. Animosity towards Jews, Judaism and 'Jewish lobbies.' Jews are targeted as individuals, a community, people and "race," and as a sinister political entity seeking Jewish dominance on world affairs, businesses and media. Jews are demonized in many conspiracy theories including causing earthquakes, globalization, and the creation of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia.

2. A hostile approach towards the Jewish citizens of Turkey, questioning their loyalty; blaming them of treason and for the fall of the Ottoman Empire; characterizing them with derogatory adjectives; inciting the public by citing Koran verses hostile to them; and creating an atmosphere conducive to violence. [1] This type of antisemitism also targets Masonic lodges and freemasons for their alleged connections with Judaism.

3. Antisemitism that in recent years has turned into a harsh campaign, which some Turkish intellectuals have called "a witch hunt" against the 'Dönme' [2] who are regarded as 'hidden Jews' posing as Muslims. They are blamed for helping to found the modern Republic of Turkey as a 'spare' Jewish state, for holding all key positions' in Turkey and for ruling the country.

4. Antisemitism directed at Israel and Zionism. The word 'Zionists' often replaces the word 'Jews' in the press.

This is the first part in a series of reports which will be released in the coming weeks. The following are excerpts from articles in the Turkish press dealing with antisemitism (the format of the text appears as in the original):

"The Disgusting Form of Racism Called Antisemitism, is Fast Growing and Causing the Increased Interest in 'Mein Kampf'"

In an article titled 'Mein Kampf and the Protocols of Zion', Ayse Hür wrote in the left of center, liberal daily Radikal: [3]

"Recently there are two interesting books in the 'bestseller' lists: Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf and the Protocols of Zion. Mein Kampf which is the 'handbook' for the ultra- nationalists of Turkey was translated [into Turkish] and published about 45 times between the years of 1940 and 2005. […] the Protocols of Zion, which inspired Mein Kampf, was published in full or in summarized form over 100 times during 1943-2004. Mein Kampf which is thought to sell about 1,000 copies a year, is now being marketed by 11 publishers.

"[…] Sami Celik, the owner of Emre Publications, who recently printed 31,000 copies told Aksam newspaper on February 27, 2005: 'Following our research and observations, we thought that Mein Kampf would be a book that would be sought after and read by the public. […] Mein Kampf was [indeed] affected by [recent] developments and its sale figures peaked.' [4] As a matter of fact it has become a sort of handbook for the [electorate] base of MHP [the ultra-nationalist 'National Movement Party'] and 'Genc Parti' [the Youth Party]. Some claim that it is very popular among the students at police academies.

"In the same newspaper [Aksam] we read sociologist Prof. Mustafa Erkal who said: 'Reading Hitler is a reaction. Israel's policies and goals cause a reaction. Naturally, people get curious about Hitler's antisemitism and want to learn more about what he did and wanted to do.' What our academician failed to say is the fact that in Turkey, as in the rest of the world, animosity toward the Jews, that disgusting form of racism called antisemitism, is fast growing and causing the increased interest for Mein Kampf. We know that publishing this book in Europe is banned; and in Germany even its possession is a crime. […]

"Having 'Mein Kampf' and the 'Protocols' on our bestseller list today, must make us think twice before we claim 'there is no antisemitism here.'"

"It is the Jews Who Should Read Mein Kampf"

Columnist Arslan Tekin of the nationalist-Islamic daily Yenicağ, wrote in an article titled 'Yes, Mein Kampf should be taught in schools:' "Everybody should read it, and should learn the reasons why Hitler came about." [5]

11 days later, Tekin wrote in his column in Yenicağ: [6] "Can a Hitler rise in America? It can happen… What was [true] for Germany before Hitler came to power is [now] exceedingly true for America. Big banks, big TV organs, big newspapers, all the tools that can trap the public opinion are in the hands of the Jews… Politics is run by them too.

"What is the proportion of the Jewish [population] in America of 200 million [sic]. Must not even be two percent. They have an image beyond what their numbers merit. I am sorry for the Jews… How come they do not think about the effect their disproportionate 'grandeur' would have on the majority of the [American] people! In Germany, Hitler did not rise just single-handedly. He only answered the questions asked by his people.

"Hey Jews! The world cannot bear to have another Hitler [because of you]. Your disproportionate [presence]; your recklessness; your daring to burn the world for [even] one Jew, makes the American people and everyone in the world ask the question: 'what's happening here?' Do you know how the US is seen now? [It looks like] the biggest Jewish empire of the world. […]

"I, like everyone else, am seeing this situation… Hitler's Mein Kampf must be read especially by the Jews.

"A madman like Hitler does not just come about [without a reason]… The book which you define as 'nonsense' has set the world on fire. The Jews should think about the reasons [why]."

Comment

"Hitler Was a Man of Foresight"

Abdurrahim Karakoç, a columnist at the Islamic newspaper Vakit praised Hitler: [7]

"[…] It is impossible not to admire the foresight of Adolph Hitler, who is presented to public opinion as 'racist, sadistic, and monstrous.' Way back then, Hitler foresaw what would happen these [present] days. He cleansed off these swindler Jews, who believe in racism for a religion and take pleasure in bathing the world in blood, because he knew that they would become [this] big a curse for the world.

"[…] Hitler indeed was a man of foresight […] So Hitler did the job, yet Israel is presented to the world public opinion as the innocent victim.

"[…] The second man with foresight is evidently Osama bin Laden. If a stone hits a dog's leg somewhere in the world, Osama bin Laden gets blamed. […] Bin Laden had foreseen what would happen in Iraq, in Palestine, and in the prisons of Guantanamo.

"He [Osama] alone, or perhaps with a few friends, defies the superpowers of the world and sets fear inside the very shelters of the oppressors. […] It was Hitler yesterday, and it is Osama bin Laden today […]"

"Couldn't You Find Other People to Send to Turkey, Than the 'Jew' Edelman and the 'Jew' Feith?"

In reaction to a Wall Street Journal article by Robert Pollock [8] [on the rising anti-Americanism in Turkey] columnist Serdar Kuru wrote in the nationalist Turkish daily Ortadoğu: [9]

"[Pollock's] article determines that Turkey is becoming a paranoid third world country. And the reason they think we are paranoid is the widespread belief among Turks that America is [nothing but a] toy in the hands of Jews who have designs of aggression against Turkey. The author of the article seems to be annoyed at the exposure of the Jewish identities of the American Ambassador Edelman and later of [Douglas] Feith during his visit [to Turkey].

"[…] In reality it is clear who ordered this poor shooter [Robert Pollock, WSJ] to write this article […] Our problem is with the Zionist Jews who have grabbed every corner in America and the Evangelist Christians that they [the Jews] feed, who plan [together] to set on fire the whole world and our country. The ones who are disturbed by people, who oppose their plans, are the same ones who prepare these plans.

" The Wall Street Journal, where this article was published belongs to the Dow Jones Corporation. Peter R. Kahn, the head of Dow Jones is Jewish and is a member of CFR. This man's wife Karen House is the head of the Wall Street Journal. She too is Jewish and a member of CFR. Mrs. Karen is also the director of RAND, the think tank that prepared the world domination plans for the Bush team. Vice President of Dow Jones, Joseph Stern, is one of America's most famous Jewish lawyers. A Board of Directors member is Lewis Campbell who owns Textron the gun manufacturer and heads the security operations of the capitalist Round Table. One other Director of the Board is former president of American Express, Harvey Golubda and he is Jewish.

"By now you must have understood why Wall Street Journal is disturbed by Turkey's anti-Zionist attitude. This Jewish Dow Jones Corporation also has an exchange fund called "Dow Jones Islamic Market Turkey." This strange exchange fund [claims] to do brokerage with no interest. Some stupid fools who think they can make money without paying interest must be entrusting their monies into the hands of Jews. As you can see my friends, the reactions to the Turkish attitude towards American and Zionist expansionisms are not objective […] they are coming from the Zionists themselves.

"Is it our fault that behind every immorality, incitement, conspiracy and filth there is a Zionist ? Couldn't you send to Turkey people other than the Jew Edelman and the Jew Feith? […]"

"Our Times are Similar to 1930's in Germany"

In the leftist-liberal daily Radikal, Murat Necip Arman wrote: [10]

"The discussions we are having now are almost identical to the ones they had in Germany during the 1930's. At those days the press articles were not openly targeting the non-Germanic races yet, but were often arguing that they [the Jews] dominated the economy and that they were conducting [secret] activities that would ruin the fiber of the German society.[…]

"On New Year's Eve, in a TV channel which does not feel the need to hide its ties to a [Turkish] political party, it was recounted at great length that the Jews are a cursed people and that for this reason it was obligatory for the Muslims to eradicate them [the Jews]. […] it should not be forgotten that to openly say such a sentence constitutes a crime. […] While this neo-antisemitism is recklessly manifested in almost all media organs, in the eyes of the masses Israel's aggression towards Palestinians provides justification for such a dangerous kind of racism.

"[…] This animosity towards the non-Muslims, the like of which we have not witnessed in many years, is hovering over Turkey and agitating masses of people who are not bothered by its [grave] consequences.

"As I said, what we have here [in Turkey] presents similarities with Germany of the 1930's. I hope common sense prevails in Turkey and this dangerous trend does not lead to frightening results. […]

"At least the national press must keep in mind its social responsibility in presenting these matters with a cool head. Political parties can play dangerous games for political gains. […] But the media's common sense is essential […]"

"Persecution by Hitler Much Exaggerated"

Upon the German Government's decision to ban the publication of the Turkish Islamic daily Vakit in Germany, a columnist at Vakit, Hüseyin Üzmez, wrote: [11]

"[…] It is true that persecution [of Jews] by Hitler is much exaggerated. We are sick and tired of[listening to] stories of the inhuman persecution and torture he committed against the Jews. It is said that Hitler himself was a Jew… that he committed cruelty only to force the Jews to migrate from Europe to Palestine … and that it was the Israeli Zionists who dictated these acts upon him, at the time they were founding Israel. Two great powers (money and media) are in Jewish hands. The 'treacherous local collaborators' and some international organizations are also in their command.

"All humanity knows the fact that they [the Jews] are unequalled in [their] lobbying [skills]. With all this power and the tools, they can make or break anyone. […] Who can oppose them? We saw the best example of this in what the German Interior Minister did to our newspaper Vakit. Against all the European human rights agreements, German police was putting pressure on our paper. We were in the midst of a judicial process. Our paper was illegally shut down […] Then the German Interior Minister interfered. He banned our paper. […] This was a [perfect] example of execution without a trial. […] It is obvious that he [the interior minister] was directed [by someone high above] into making such a decision. […] This is how powerful the Zionists are. And this is the supposedly 'civilized and modern' West.

"[…] the German Interior Minister, who was so angry at us because we said 'Hitler had not killed six million Jews,' cannot be German. We are very curious to know whether he is a Jew?"

Comment

A Turkish nationalist columnist, Selcuk Duzgun, recently wrote: "Wherever we turn we see impure, false converts. Whichever stone you turn over [in Turkey], there is a 'Jew' under it."

This antisemitism is becoming a serious matter in Turkey; a mass movement like 1930s Germany. In an interview published in April 4, 2005, in Turkish newspaper Vatan, Rusen Cakie asks Barry Jacobs, the American Jewish Committee's director of Strategic Studies in the Office of Government and International Affairs, "Do you think anti-Americanism and anti-Semitism are at serious levels [in Turkey]?" Jacob's answer in part: "Yes, it's very grave. In fact, this is due to the recent rise in nationalism in Turkey. We see this nationalism in the Turkish military which has a very deeply rooted relationship with the American military, in the [Turkish] government and all the [Turkish] political parties."

As to the assessment of the status of the Turkish-American relations; Jacob's answer: "The relations are going through a difficult period. It would be exaggerated to say that this is a crisis, but in the past seven or eight months there have been serious problems. The American administration is disturbed by the increase in anti-American, anti-Western, anti-Israel, and anti-Semitic [manifestations] in Turkey, especially in the media."
              The Turkish Prof. Dr. Ihsan Dagi has said in an interview published on February 28, 2005, in Turkish daily Radikal that "a new alliance is being created" in Turkey, and there is "a search for a new national unity in Turkey." The Professor explains: "It is a new and broad alliance against the Jews and the Donme, who are [said to] secretly plotting not only in the world but also in Turkey, who control Turkey and who need to be stopped...In this alliance you have groups from AKP (the current ruling part), the Left, Kemalists, the Republican People's Party (the current opposition party), Alevi, a whole world of people." from nationalistic-conservative and political Islam circles to the leftist and secular circles. Nationalism and radical Islam in Turkey have found a common ground in anti-Semitism.

Abdurrahim Karakoç, a columnist at the Islamic newspaper Vakit wrote in Aug. 17, 2004: "It was Hitler yesterday, and it is Osama bin Laden today." And may I add it is a Turkish Ben Laden tomorrow ruling over Turkey. It is clear now that this coming October there is not going to be any EU accession talks with Turkey until the present constitutional crisis is somehow solved. We read in a June 4, 2005 article in Economist: "There are, indeed, disturbing signs that Mr Erdogan may be pandering to a recent upsurge in nationalism that is being fanned both by anti-Turkish sentiment in Europe and by the country's hawkish generals, whose power may be eroded by EU reforms."

Turkey eventually will move away from Europe toward nationalism and aspire to become a great power again with a close solidarity with other muslim nations. She will choose the path of Anti-Zionism and advocate the destruction of Israel, this attitude or option alone will guarantee her a leading role in the Islamic world, specially among the Arab states and those of Central Asia: Their original homeland.

Comment

A picture tells a thousand words.

Comment

'Mein Kampf' becomes bestseller in Turkey
                  Publisher: 'The times we live in
                  have a definite impact on sales'
                  March 19, 2005

Eighty years after Adolf Hitler published his autobiographical manifesto, 'Mein Kampf,' the book that launched European Nazism, is climbing the best-seller charts in Muslim Turkey.

Since publication in January, the book has risen to number four on the best-seller list of the D&R bookstore chain, selling over 50,000 copies.

While most Turkish publishers of 'Mein Kampf' say they are merely pursuing the profit motive, others admit that anti-Semitic and anti-American feelings are fueling demand.

Sami Kilic, owner of the Emre publishing house, has sold 26,000 copies of the book from a printing of 31,000 in January. "Mostly young people" are reading it, he says.

Turkey's bid to join the European Union, rising anti-Americanism over the war in Iraq and hostility towards Israel over perceived treatment of Palestinians have made readers curious about Hitler's work, Kilic notes. "The times we live in have a definite impact on sales. It is an astonishing phenomenon," he told Germany's Deutsche Welle.

"This book, which does not contain a single ounce of humanity, unfortunately appears to be taken seriously in this country," political scientist Dogu Ergil recently told a newspaper interviewer. "Nazism, buried in the dustbin of history in Europe, is beginning to re-emerge in Turkey," he warned.

Mein Kampf bestseller in Turkey
                  Hitler's prison manifesto sells 50,000 copies

The infamous manifesto penned in prison during the 1920s by one of history's greatest despots has become a bestseller in Turkey, a troubling sign of increasing anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism.

Since January, Mein Kampf has sold more than 50,000 copies, rising to No. 4 on the bestseller list. The book outlines Hitler's plans for world domination and his intense hatred of the Jewish people.

"A lot of people in the West don't realize this has always been a popular book among radical Muslims," says Steve Hagerman, founder of Turkish World Outreach. "They think it's a tragedy Hitler didn't win the war. This is symptomatic of growing anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism in the country."

Comment

A copy of Adolf Hitler’s ‘Mein Kampf’, is displayed by a book vendor at Istanbul’s main train station, Friday, March 18, 2005.

ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey’s government Monday played down soaring sales of Adolf Hitler’s anti-Semitic book “Mein Kampf” (“My Struggle”) and said there were no racists in the large Muslim country.

Booksellers say “Mein Kampf,” or “Kavgam” in Turkish, has featured among the top 10 bestsellers in the past two months, to the dismay of the country’s small Jewish community and of the German embassy in Ankara.

Asked to comment on the phenomenon, government spokesman Cemil Cicek said: “We cannot allow prejudice against people for belonging to a certain race.”

“We have never had such an attitude in our culture, nor in our history, and we do not have it now ... It’s not possible for people to choose their races ... Turkish society’s idea about this issue is clear. There is no racism in this country.”

There is no racism in this country

Do these turks actually believe their own BS?

Comment

Working...
                    X