Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

armenian show- genocide story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

former soad is writing...
    this is a shame gavur. who do you think you are? do you think people will listen you? you have some stupid idea and you cannot suffer opposite idea. they you or admin bans the ones who disagree with you. the links that you gave also stupid. which country recognized this genocide xxxx? none of them... because admit it or not we are a strong country and it is a matter of time for us to invade your country "armenia"...

Comment

dear Joseph
      is this a forum that people can put their idea freely ? why did you ban me? I did not insult anyone but banned.. what is this? a joke.?

Comment

Originally posted by achilles
        this is a shame gavur. who do you think you are? do you think people will listen you? you have some stupid idea and you cannot suffer opposite idea. they you or admin bans the ones who disagree with you. the links that you gave also stupid. which country recognized this genocide xxxx? none of them... because admit it or not we are a strong country and it is a matter of time for us to invade your country "armenia"...
        Read the rules of the forum before you post.
        So what you're saying is that those countires that indeed recognized the Armenian Genocide have really not because you said so...nice logic. And by your reckoning, any link from non-Turkish/non-Armenians historians that goes against the official government line in Turkey must be false... also very logical. Yes, Turkey is stronger than a country of 3 million landlocked people, hurray for you! But please keep in mind Turkey came very close to invading Armenia in 1993 and the Russians had our backs. Nuclear war isn't good for your health.
        General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

dear Joseph
          is this a forum that people can put their idea freely ? why did you ban me? I did not insult anyone but banned.. what is this? a joke.?
          I did not ban you. Read the forum rules and remember that if you do not like what is written here, you can leave.
          General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

I see we have found your Achillie's heel

Comment

Hang the rules joseph. I dont have to accept what you all believe. if rules are tight I expect you to change it. you cannot force people by saying "read the rules if you dont like it leave.." anyway I also do not expect you to have "a broad vision" to judge the facts. can anyone please tell me which country did accept this genocide? please ... didnt anyone read what I asked?

Now joseph I believe I found your weekest point. no country in the world really acknowledged this genocide story...

One word for Russia. dont trust them. they even sell their daughters and wifes for the sake of the money.really ask gavur he might know the situation (prostitute situation I mean) here in turkey.

I again remind you we are 70 million you are 3.. if we want to destroy you and even if we know that half of us die after that we will not hesitate.. look our glorious history(again gavur might help).. But we dont want this. the world is changing and because of you, your people back in armania are suffering.. this is what I am trying to say from the beginning.

I do not breed hatred but you do.. this is your second weekest point I suppose. If you consider this as a weakness of course..

Regards

Comment

Hang the rules joseph. I dont have to accept what you all believe. if rules are tight I expect you to change it. you cannot force people by saying "read the rules if you dont like it leave.." anyway I also do not expect you to have "a broad vision" to judge the facts. can anyone please tell me which country did accept this genocide? please ... didnt anyone read what I asked?

Now joseph I believe I found your weekest point. no country in the world really acknowledged this genocide story...

One word for Russia. dont trust them. they even sell their daughters and wifes for the sake of the money.really ask gavur he might know the situation (prostitute situation I mean) here in turkey.

I again remind you we are 70 million you are 3.. if we want to destroy you and even if we know that half of us die after that we will not hesitate.. look our glorious history(again gavur might help).. But we dont want this. the world is changing and because of you, your people back in armania are suffering.. this is what I am trying to say from the beginning.

I do not breed hatred but you do.. this is your second weekest point I suppose. If you consider this as a weakness of course..

Regards
                Are you questioning the fact that those countries I listed have not recognized the genocide? I did not pull this out of thin air but here's what you can do if you don't believe me, go to the Google main page and as an example look up these words "Sweden Armenian Genocide Parliament" and you'll see many fine articles and declarations from Swedish sources relating to the Armenian Genocide recognition. You can repeat for each nation I listed. You'll also encouter accompanying articles where the MFA of Turkey has complained to these countries. It seems that even your government has conceded that the Armenian Genocide has been recognized by these various nations, though you certainly may choose to believe this has not occured.

As I've had to explain to a growing number of your compatriots on this forum, the purpose of this website is to exchange information and news related to the Armenian Genocide. This is not a forum for debate. This was set up by and for Armenians and others who are genuinely interested in the topic and are looking for a clearing house for such information. Those who deny the Genocide will be banned full stop. No one here is trying to change your mind and we are not trolling your websites. We did not invite you but you've come of your own hatred, denialism, etc.

Every nation has their own interests and certainly Russia is no exception but they've already displayed their willingness in 1993 to support Armenia should there be any Turkish invasion. I believe your government, under Turgut Ozal at the time, did indeed take it to heart and withdrew several divisions from the border after the Russian declaration. Russia's not the best friend to have in the world but still a very useful one and a strong one at that. In any event, looks like you have your hands tied by the Kurdish situation of your creation in SE Anatolia and the emerging Kurdish state in Northern Iraq.

Armenians in Armenia and those of the diaspora have some differences but regarding Turkey, we both agree that they are never to be trusted and are our enemies for the long haul. Realizing Armenia will be neighbors with Turkey, a magnanimous relationship in a few decades may be the most realistic outcome but the bottom line is that Armenians have suffered and are suffering because of Pan-Turkism and they won't soon forget that.

Comment

Regards
                  Are you questioning the fact that those countries I listed have not recognized the genocide? I did not pull this out of thin air but here's what you can do if you don't believe me, go to the Google main page and as an example look up these words "Sweden Armenian Genocide Parliament" and you'll see many fine articles and declarations from Swedish sources relating to the Armenian Genocide recognition. You can repeat for each nation I listed. You'll also encouter accompanying articles where the MFA of Turkey has complained to these countries. It seems that even your government has conceded that the Armenian Genocide has been recognized by these various nations, though you certainly may choose to believe this has not occured.

As I've had to explain to a growing number of your compatriots on this forum, the purpose of this website is to exchange information and news related to the Armenian Genocide. This is not a forum for debate. This was set up by and for Armenians and others who are genuinely interested in the topic and are looking for a clearing house for such information. Those who deny the Genocide will be banned full stop. No one here is trying to change your mind and we are not trolling your websites. We did not invite you but you've come of your own hatred, denialism, etc.

Every nation has their own interests and certainly Russia is no exception but they've already displayed their willingness in 1993 to support Armenia should there be any Turkish invasion. I believe your government, under Turgut Ozal at the time, did indeed take it to heart and withdrew several divisions from the border after the Russian declaration. Russia's not the best friend to have in the world but still a very useful one and a strong one at that. In any event, looks like you have your hands tied by the Kurdish situation of your creation in SE Anatolia and the emerging Kurdish state in Northern Iraq.

Armenians in Armenia and those of the diaspora have some differences but regarding Turkey, we both agree that they are never to be trusted and are our enemies for the long haul. Realizing Armenia will be neighbors with Turkey, a magnanimous relationship in a few decades may be the most realistic outcome but the bottom line is that Armenians have suffered and are suffering because of Pan-Turkism and they won't soon forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph
                    Actually the proper name for Western Armenia was Armenia Major and there also existed the Armenia state of Cilicia also known as Armenian Minor.
                    "Western Armenia" is a modern term.

"Armenia Major" is all of the core-territories of historical Armenia, which includes that of the present day ROA.

"Armenia Minor" was the name the Romans used for their provinces adjoining the western edge of "Armenia Major". It was a geographical term more than an ethnic one.

Cilicia has never been called "Armenia Minor".
                    Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
                      "Western Armenia" is a modern term.

"Armenia Major" is all of the core-territories of historical Armenia, which includes that of the present day ROA.

"Armenia Minor" was the name the Romans used for their provinces adjoining the western edge of "Armenia Major". It was a geographical term more than an ethnic one.

Cilicia has never been called "Armenia Minor".
                      Thanks for clearing the up. I'm going to need a refresher course

Comment

Working...
                      X