Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Shame On Shimon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame On Shimon!

From The New "Anatolian" Concerning Sezer's Visit to His Second Homeland

The president of inventors of genocide on events of WWII:
    Sezer: Turkey will never forget Jewish Holocaust

"...Sezer, during his speech to the Israeli Parliament, stressed that Turkey will never forget the sorrows of the Jewish people in the Holocaust, one of the greatest crimes against humanity and one of history's darkest pages.
    "In the name of the Turkish nations, I commemorate the victims of the Jewish Holocaust," said Sezer underlining the necessity for a decisive fight against racism and antisemitism since they are both crimes against humanity.

According to diplomatic sources, Sezer's remarks were significant and constituted an implicit rebuff of hardline Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's statements, which claimed that the Jewish Holocaust is a myth created by Western powers to create the Israeli state and who also harshly criticized Muslim countries which maintain relations with Israel..."

"...Israeli parliamentarians for their part praised Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish Republic. While Parliament Speaker Dalia Itzik stressed that Ataturk constituted an example for them, saying, "We are on his (genocidal? H.) path," Deputy Prime Minister Shimon Peres praised Ataturk as an "unforgettable leader" and said, "There were no other 20th century leaders who were as far-sighted as Ataturk.""

So ShameOn Peres, a supposed survivor of a genocide, after having denied the Armenian Genocide, considers the genocidal bandit Kemal, who annihilated 10,000 Armenians in Marash, another 10,000 Armenians in Hadjn, pillaged and slaughtered Armenians and other Christians during the burning of Smyrna, imposed the Lausanne treaty on us and usurped 50% of then Armenian Republic lands, an "unforgettable leader"...

Human beings are consisted of feelings for the most part. When someone hurts your feelings, sometimes you react less logically and more emotionally.
    Therefore, it's no wonder more Armenians become cynical about the holo-molo thang...
    Four things denialist Turks do when they are confronted with facts:

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
    II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]
    III. They offend [SIZE="1"](e.g. they cuss, threaten and/or mock).[/SIZE]
    IV. They shut up and say nothing.

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

six things a prehistoric armanian do...

1-they flatter other nations to recognise the genocide
    2-they continue to flatter more and more
    3-they establish lobby, sell their vote and flatter more, more ,more (they do this proudly of course...)
    4-they insist not to see and realize what is going on in the world...
    5-they criticize turks without knowing anything...
    6-an armenian provokes others, others say something and the person who provoked previously get provoked more and more and produce something unconsciously...

Comment

Six things an idiot who doesn't know how to spell "Armenian" and his nation do...

Originally posted by achilles
      I'll call you a "Jurk" and your country "Jurkey" so you understand how rude it is to not spell my nations name correctly

Originally posted by Achilles
      Jurks "flatter" other nations not to recognize the Genocide - isn't that just as bad? (by your definintion of bad)

Jurks are "flattering" more and more, now trying to keep Belgium and France from furthering Armenian Genocide Legislation by threatening them with Jurkish legislation...

3-they establish lobby, sell their vote and flatter more, more ,more (they do this proudly of course...)
      Jurks have lobbying efforts as well, the most prominent of which is the Jewish Lobby. Jurks sell protection, friendship, and even water to Israel on the basis that Israel will use it's lobby to prevent Armenian Genocide Legislation...

4-they insist not to see and realize what is going on in the world...
      Thats precisely whats happening in Jurkey today. Ignorance of anything occurring in the civilized world... Mein Kampf being a best seller is evidence of this... Human Rights violations that are found only in the third world... they have a long way to come...

Really? Like me? I've studied over a thousand years of Ottoman History with a Jurkish Historian. I've read numerous books on Ottoman History, all of which I have listed on this site. See the list of books here:

Now, since Jurks don't criticize without knowing anything: Why don't you list for us the non-Jurkish authored books on the Armenian Genocide that you've read... If you can list 2 books that you've read that aren't written by authors who are Jurks, or have monetery ties to Jurks (ex. Justin McFarty), I won't ban you for your numerous forum rules violations - yet...

6-an armenian provokes others, others say something and the person who provoked previously get provoked more and more and produce something unconsciously...
      What did your post just do? Is your point not to provoke members of this forum? That's what you're doing...Jurk!

I'm waiting to see if you accept my challenge

Comment

Another brain in the ass, brain damaged ignoramus

First of all: Don't ape me, just come up with something original.
        But oh... You have always aped us and other peoples of Asia Minor, and you call that Turkish culture.
        The four points I have cited constitute the forum behavior of AG denier Turks.
        This is no haphazard observation and it's near scripture perfection (even though I say it myself) !
        Your six points are crap because Armenians do a lot more than you can begin to think.
        You haven't even read the post above! I have bashed a certain people to the verge of tolerable and it's enough for me to be called "Nazi, Hitler, anti-this and anti-that" so where the hell is the flattery?

I constantly chide the Europeans and I always call them Euroxxxs, especially the Turk worshipping English who I have attributed the least flattering of epithets. So, when did I flatter anyone?

I have always said I don't give a semi-flying duck whether anybody recognizes AG or not: I want my home back and I want it rat and xxxxroach free.
        If you invade an Armenian forum and pour your blind hate at us at least take some time and read some of the posts before you vomit with your Mongol ass.

Guys, if there are believers among you, pray these amoeba undergo some mutation so that they can open their eyes and think with their brains rather than with their butts...

Oh, before I forget. You have successfully qualified to go get FUQt.

I. They change the subject [SIZE="1"](e.g. they copy/paste tons of garbage to divert attention).[/SIZE]
        II. They project [SIZE="1"](e.g. they replace "Turk" with "Armenian" and vice versa and they regurgitate Armenian history).[/SIZE]

[URL="http://b.imagehost.org/download/0689/azerbaijan-real-fake-absurd.pdf"][COLOR="Red"]A country named Azerbaijan north of the Arax River [B]NEVER[/B] existed before 1918[/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

come on hovik where did you read ottoman history? dont you know my glorious history.... we are all over the world.
          it is you who flatter other nations to accept the genocide. all of the world know that man.. you also flatter russia protect you. we never flatter or we never expect anything from other nation.

Comment

look as I say something you are getting angry and swear. this shows that you are not right. Hellektor , if it is necessary I will come up with new ideas dont worry I have just corrected your mistakes that's all. if you do something wrong, a person shold correct you.. (you must thank god for giving you this opportunity to read my true explanation regarding you)

Comment

come on hovik where did you read ottoman history? dont you know my glorious history.... we are all over the world.
              it is you who flatter other nations to accept the genocide. all of the world know that man.. you also flatter russia protect you. we never flatter or we never expect anything from other nation.

I can't speak for everyone here but I learned Ottoman history from professors at my university that were neither Turkish nor Armenian, thus none with an axe to grind. The Ottoman Empire had only one period that could be considered "glorious" (as if empires are ever good) but began an immediate decline once it reached its zenith. We all know how the empire ended (at least some of us do), which like most empires; buckled under by its own corruption, gradual loss of territory, bankrupt, and prone to facism. They really don't teach you that in Turkey though but they do teach you Ataturks Sun Theory (btw, could you explain it for us?)

Armenia does not flatter Russia. Both sides have something to offer each other and thus they have a political relationship that benefits one another. Politics, International Relations and Trade are funny that way. Sounds like Turkey's real problem is with Russia.

Turks are all over the world, but believe me, they are doing you no favors whereas Armenians tend to be respected for being entrepeneurs, hard workers, well-educated, etc. We do not flatter, we set a good example. Turkey is now in the throes of kissing EU ass (in addition to the US) and you'll certainly need to in the future because your country is no getting any more secular and with the world slowly marching toward WWIII, you'll need friends.
              General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

look as I say something you are getting angry and swear. this shows that you are not right. Hellektor , if it is necessary I will come up with new ideas dont worry I have just corrected your mistakes that's all. if you do something wrong, a person shold correct you.. (you must thank god for giving you this opportunity to read my true explanation regarding you)
                If I believed in god I would curse him/her/it for having made the biggest mistake in the history of the universe, creating you.

I don't believe in god because of the existence of the Turk.
                The existence of the Turk precludes the existence of god.

God (if he/she/it existed),
                couldn't have,
                wouldn't have,
                shouldn't have
                created the Turk.

Comment

couldn't have,
                  wouldn't have,
                  shouldn't have created the Turk.
                  You have really lost it completely Hellektor. I am serious about this, get some help....

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
                    If I believed in god I would curse him/her/it for having made the biggest mistake in the history of the universe, creating you.

I don't believe in god because of the existence of the Turk.
                    The existence of the Turk precludes the existence of god.

couldn't have,
                    wouldn't have,
                    shouldn't have
                    created the Turk.
                    Say that to Taner Ackam, Fatma Gocek, Halil Berktay... Say that to to the Turks who tryed to save my Uncles life by hiding him in their chimney, say that to the Turks who saved my aunts life and helped smuggle her out of the Ottoman Empire after she lost her entire family. It's because of the heroic actions of those Turks that I have living cousins today, cousins who are my closest friends. I take personal offense to this statement. You're entitled to your opinion but this above statement is racist and offensive to not only Turks but to humanity...

I don't want to see another sick statement like that again...

Comment

Working...
                    X