Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Historian Christopher Jon Bjerkness to deliver lecture on Armenian Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historian Christopher Jon Bjerkness to deliver lecture on Armenian Genocide

30.07.2007 18:35 GMT+04:00
    /PanARMENIAN.Net/ Historian from Chicago Christopher Jon Bjerkness will speak on the topic of “Who were the Young Turks” in Glendale, California. The lecture is scheduled for August 8, the PanARMENIAN.Net was told in the Armenian community of Glendale. Christopher Jon Bjerkness has written several books and articles on the history of the theory of relativity. Discovering the true significance of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, he began to investigate the unwritten history of the Armenian Genocide. He has published his findings in a new book which identifies the ethnic origins and overall agenda of the “Young Turks”, including their motives for committing Genocide against Armenians.

A Jew by descent, Bjerkness alleges Jews for the 1915 Armenian Genocide in his latest book entitled “The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians”.
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Originally posted by Gavur View Post
    30.07.2007 18:35 GMT+04:00
    /PanARMENIAN.Net/ Historian from Chicago Christopher Jon Bjerkness will speak on the topic of “Who were the Young Turks” in Glendale, California. The lecture is scheduled for August 8, the PanARMENIAN.Net was told in the Armenian community of Glendale. Christopher Jon Bjerkness has written several books and articles on the history of the theory of relativity. Discovering the true significance of the fall of the Ottoman Empire, he began to investigate the unwritten history of the Armenian Genocide. He has published his findings in a new book which identifies the ethnic origins and overall agenda of the “Young Turks”, including their motives for committing Genocide against Armenians.

A Jew by descent, Bjerkness alleges Jews for the 1915 Armenian Genocide in his latest book entitled “The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians”.
    http://www.panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=23131
    Great. Just what we need, a purported Jewish Holocaust denier and conspiracy theory psycho. What a guy. No thanks.
    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

He was interviewed on the Bedros Hajian Show which is broadcast on Horizon TV (one of the Armenian television channels in California).

Comment

Originally posted by chinchilla
        He was interviewed on the Bedros Hajian Show which is broadcast on Horizon TV (one of the Armenian television channels in California).
        Isn't part of this interview on another thread here from the last day or so?

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
          Great. Just what we need, a purported Jewish Holocaust denier and conspiracy theory psycho. What a guy. No thanks.
          Maybe some of us will go there and ask him some relevant questions about both Holocaust's.
          "All truth passes through three stages:
          First, it is ridiculed;
          Second, it is violently opposed; and
          Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Originally posted by steph View Post
            Isn't part of this interview on another thread here from the last day or so?
            This? Don't know if it is on this site. Here it is, copypasted from another place.

Christopher J. Bjerknes on the Armenian Genocide, Part I
            By Jack Manuelian

This article consists only of some highlights from the interview conducted by Bedros Hajian of California, USA, with Christopher Jon Bjerknes of Chicago, USA, on June 5, 2007. The complete version can be heard (there is no transcript yet) in Bjerknes’ web site "JewishRacism.com," in the interviews section. Also Bjerknes has his new book of 575 pages "The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians" available for free in PDF file.

Bedros: Could you elaborate how did they (the high level Zionists) basically make their vision . . . unable their vision to mass murder the Armenians?

Christopher: Well, that took them to the Turkish empire, and the Turkish empire in the period 1890' which is also the same period that political Zionism took root in the writings of Pentzber (?) And Theodor Herzl. The Zionist had a strong hold within the Jewish community of Salonika where there were many Jewish bankers and Jewish Freemasons who were organizing a revolt against the Turkish empire, because one of the chief goals of Zionism was to break apart the Turkish empire so that they could take the Palestine from the Arabs and give it to European Jews. And they also had to destroy the Russian empire because the majority of European Jews lived in Russia, and Russia would not let the Jews go because they knew it would result in economic hardship, so they engineered the first world war in order to break apart the Russian empire and break apart the Turkish empire. And they could engineer the first world war by pitting Christians against the Muslims. They decided that one way they can pit Christians against Muslims is to have the Sultan start killing the Armenians and they did that by convincing the Sultan that it was the Armenians who were going to conduct that revolution against the Sultan, and the Christians were plotting to destroy the Turkish empire, so the Sultan began committing atrocities in the Balkans and in Turkey itself and that started to create an outrage in England and America against Islam, Christians started to become pitted against the Muslims.

Then the Jews of Salonika {1} through their Committee of Union and Progress, and meetings in Freemasonic lodges, there was a man named Emmanuel Carraso who was the grand master of the Macedonian Resort lodge in Salonika, and they drew funding [for their revolution] through Italian banking Jews and ultimately through the Rothschild bankers of the city of London, fomented a revolution against the Sultan which began I think in June of 1908, and they finally deposed the Sultan in 1909 and they then started committing heinous atrocities against Christians in the Balkans and specially against the Armenians (the 1909 Cilicia massacres, the Constantinople massacres) in order to use that as cause for the Christians to want to wage war against the Turkish empire and that resulted in the Balkans wars and then the Balkan wars resulted in world war one, and in WWI the leaders of the Young Turks were actually crypto-Jews from Salonika and chief of those was Tallat *****, and Tallat ***** (who was a front man for the Zionists) instituted a program for the extermination of the Armenians in order to bring America and England into the region as the Christian savior of the Armenians. And they also attacked Russia because Russia had traditionally been a strong defender, specially of the true Christians, in the Turkish empire. And in this way they were able to foment the first world war.

Bedros: Basically we could say that Armenians were sacrificed in order to form a Jewish state [in Palestine].

Christopher: That exactly is correct, and the word that was used [for this Armenian sacrifice], long before the European holocaust [of WWII], was "Holocaust" which means a burn offering or a sacrifice, and in the literature from the 1890 to about 1939 the Armenian Genocide was often referred to in the express term that it was a holocaust or burn offering.

Bedros: Have you done any research on or have you come to any conclusion on the American missionaries in Armenia who were very much infiltrated by Freemasonry, who were there to do more freemasonry jobs than a Christian job?

Christopher: I have seen that more among the British [missionaries]. The American Christian missionaries in my research I saw were used in order to provoke paranoia in the Sultan. The Jewish bankers would whisper in the Sultan’s ears that the missionaries were trying to subvert the Turkish empire and would conduct the Christian revolution that would destroy Islam, and that made the Sultan very paranoid, and that was what provoked him to start attacking Christians in the Turkish empire. As far as infiltration, yes, there were Zionists (Freemasons) who were involved with almost any other British Zionist and I am sure the same was going on with American Zionists (missionaries) because there was a strong Zionist movement in America at that time as well.

Bedros: Can we come to the conclusion that some of the Armenian leaders were Freemasons?

Christopher: I would say absolutely that they were not only Freemasons but they also had their own independent revolutionary movement, the Tashnak and Henchak, which become infiltrated by the Jewish Masonic revolutionaries who were sent out of Salonika of Greece, and who produced Emmanuel Carraso or Caraso. Djavid Bey, Tallat *****, Enver *****, (Mustafa Kamal who came later on and was not part of the Young Turks, he was also a crypto-Jew born in Salonika), all the prominent leaders of the Committee of Union and Progress who conducted the revolution to depose the Sultan and committed the most atrocious period of the Armenian Genocide, specially on the 1915. And the way they would phrase their orders would match exactly the Jewish commandments in the Hebrew Bible and how the Jews should exterminate the Amalekites and how they should blot out their name forever. Their orders would read almost verbatim as if they were taken out of the Hebrew Bible which I find very telling. And I should also point out that the Muslims resisted what this crypto-Jewish Young Turks were telling them to do, and they had a difficult time getting the Turkish Muslims to wipe them out, and they would also often try to invoke the Kurds to slaughter the Armenians because the Kurds were poor and were more apt to do it, and they did that by promising the Kurds and the Turks all the property they could steal of the Armenians who were the richest community in the Turkish empire, they even exceeded the wealth of the Greeks and the Jews, not at the top level, the Jewish bankers were the wealthiest people in the world, but the Armenian people as a whole were wealthier than the Jews within the Turkish empire and within the Russian empire.

Bedros: Until today the US government has not acknowledged or has not even recognized the Armenian Genocide. Could you elaborate who has been against it, am sure Christians have not been against it?

Christopher: No, Christians have not been against it. My understanding is that bills have come up from time to time to establish a resolution acknowledging the Genocide and they have been opposed by Jewish organizations. I believe the ADL and AIPAC has exerted its influence to keep this from happening, and the United States is not unique and I think in Israel Pit-Levi(?) And others have opposed resolution acknowledging the Genocide and have opposed Turkey’s being forced to acknowledge the [Armenian] Genocide. Now why would Jews be opposed to that? One reason would be that they want to keep the Holocaust of the European Jewry as a unique event in the history and have a selfish interests that way, but I think the more substantial fact that when people start digging into this Armenian Genocide, it is inevitable that they would discover that all the leaders of the Young Turks, all the significant leaders of the Young Turks were Jews from the Salonika and that it (the Young Turks movement or the Committee of Union & Progress) was a Zionist Jewish movement to sacrifice the Armenians for the sake of establishing a Jewish state in Palestine, which the Jews had no right to do.

Bedros: Basically what would you say to Christians who stand for Zionism and they stand for the state, basically, chosen people.

Christopher: I would say that they were adhering to anti-Christian beliefs which were introduced into dispensentional Christianity again by crypto-Jews, by Jews who pretended to be Christians and introduced these beliefs. For example the belief in the Rapture was created by Jesuit crypto-Jews Lavero and Lacusa. And these beliefs of the American Christians, I think there are thirty or forty millions of them, believe that they have to start a war against Russia and create a nuclear war so that two billion humans being would be killed, and they believe selfishly that when they provoke this war, they themselves would be raptured up into heaven and would not suffer for it, and they are so selfish that are willing to make everybody else suffer for it, so that this can happen. And then they believe that Jesus will then come. Now these beliefs are nowhere to be found in the New Testament, they were manufactured by [certain] Jews who took over the Jesuit movement and the Jesuit movement was started by [certain] Jews, and they created all these beliefs because they wanted to create a war between protestant Christians and Catholics, but today they are using that by trying to provoke a World War III and make it a nuclear war.

And these Christian Zionists are actually hated by those [certain] Jews, as all Christians traditionally have been hated by Jews, and when I say Jews I am speaking in very general terms and I should not, I should be very specific and say that those Zionist Jews who were using those Christians, dislike them and consider them foolish and stupid, and they have bribed and blackmailed their leaders in order to lead these Christians again into fighting against the Muslims, just as they did by killing the Armenians [in 1895-96, in 1906 in Van, and in 1909 in Cilicia] to instigate the first world war, they are trying to create a war between Christianity and Islam to create a third world war which they believe would ultimately fulfill all their Jewish prophecies, and so that they can destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock and rebuilt the Jewish temple and then anoint the Jewish King and rule the world from Zion. It is crazy as it sounds, you can actually find Jewish Rabbis preach those exact ideas in Israel.

Bedros: Which is the Anti-Christ, basically?

Christopher: If I were [a church going] Christian I would certainly recognize the fact it is the Anti-Christ, and it is certainly anti-Christian and it is exactly what was prophesied to happen in the Book of Revelation.

P.S.
            At the end of Bjerknes' book about "The Jewish Genoside of Armenian Christians" there is a long list of his research sources from which, after study, he has based his conclusions about our Genocide.

NOTES

{1} In a letter from Sir Gerard Lowther of the British Embassy in Constantinople to Sir Charles Harding. (The letter is stated to be private and confidential, dated May 29, 1910, In Constantinople) we read:

"Dear Charles:...As you are aware, the Young Turkey movement in Paris was quite separate from and in great part in ignorance of the inner workings of that in Salonika. The latter (Salonika) has a population of about 140,000, of whom 80,000 are Spanish Jews, and 20,000 of the sect of Sabetai Zevi or Crypto-Jews, who externally profess Islamism....The inspiration of the movement in Salonika would seem to have been mainly Jewish, while the words 'Liberty', 'Equality', 'Fraternity', the motto of the Young Turks, are also the device of Italian Freemasons...Shortly after the revolution in July 1908, when the Committee established itself in Constantinople, it soon became known that many of its leading members were Freemasons..."

In the book The Times History of the War, volume 14, page 308, we read:

"[The Jews of Salonika] became linked to the Turks more intimately through a crypto-Jewish Moslem community, the Donme, descended from Sephardim converted in the seventeenth century [to Islam]....The author of the standard exposition of the Pan-Turanian Movement, who calls himself by the pure Turkish name of 'Tekin Alp', is believed to have been a Salonika Jew, and there is also reason to suppose that the secularizing, anti-Islamic tendency which is also so remarkable a feature in Pan-Turanianism was partly the effect of this Jewish influence."

More information is given about the Donme, the crypto-Jews and their false Messiah/King Sabatai Zevi (who soul keeps incarnating in his successors) in the links below:

Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Is the above style of "interview" common in American "journalism"?
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                Is the above style of "interview" common in American "journalism"?
                Something that in the 1960s might be:

Bedros: In your capacity as Dean of the Department of Sexology, can you elaborate on your latest theories regarding the sexual arousal of female college students.

Christopher: Well, we conclude that by ….. and that takes them to …… and then that starts them ….. which results in…. to create an outrageous ……

Bedros: Basically we could say that your research reveals …..

Christopher: That exactly is correct. Let me now demonstrate with a live female model.

....and so on!
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

I find it most sad that Armenians are giving a forum to and seem to be tacitly endorsing the views of and are opening themselves up to critique for association with such an unscholarly anti-semitic racist disgrace as this guy. Its not scholarly to invent/perpetuate conspiracy theories consiting of conjecture based upon a few shreds of dubious (and discredited [based upon ignorance and racism of the original authors]) correspondence - particulalry when one is already clearly pre-disposed with certain (anti-semitic) and (laughable) conspiracy views against Jews in the first place. I certainly hope that Armenians are not buying this and I would hope he is very clearly and publically condemned for his views. Armenians need to understand the real history and make their case - not this absolute bunk. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1.5 million View Post
                    I find it most sad that Armenians are giving a forum to and seem to be tacitly endorsing the views of and are opening themselves up to critique for association with such an unscholarly anti-semitic racist disgrace as this guy. Its not scholarly to invent/perpetuate conspiracy theories consiting of conjecture based upon a few shreds of dubious (and discredited [based upon ignorance and racism of the original authors]) correspondence - particulalry when one is already clearly pre-disposed with certain (anti-semitic) and (laughable) conspiracy views against Jews in the first place. I certainly hope that Armenians are not buying this and I would hope he is very clearly and publically condemned for his views. Armenians need to understand the real history and make their case - not this absolute bunk. So sad.
                    Amen to that brother. We should be running away from this guy. The minute we start giving creedance to these guys we lose all support. I'm not buying this guys crap one bit.
                    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X