Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia: the end of the debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia: the end of the debate?

Originally posted by Diranakir View Post
    Exactly. So what does that say about the vaunted authority of someone who, at the point he said that, had received honors and recognition and had the better part of his career as an "historian" behind him? It means he can change his tune and betray the truth at the drop of hat for the highest bidder, as someone said earlier in this thread. And there are plenty of "credentialed"
    individuals and organizations who are ready to push him forward and give him top billing. It's time for us to wise up.
    Armenias neighbor to the west is filled with such experts. Armenia DOES need to wise up. I read in hetq website about how when they went to bursa, they were given a book 'about turkey'...and how it talked about how those Armenians killed 100,000 Turks.

We need to realize what we're dealing with. As Dodi Gago buys a water bottling plant in Bulgaria, and Armenia sells nationally owned assets to Russian companies, that it still has an obligation to its people and the government is not just some damn business oracle.
    kurtçul kangal

Comment

Originally posted by Jos View Post
      Armenia: the end of the debate?
      By Gwynne Dyer

THE FIRST great massacre of the 20th century happened in eastern Anatolia 94 years ago.

...If genocide just means killing a lot of people, then this certainly was one. If genocide means a policy that aims to exterminate a particular ethnic or religious group, then it wasn’t.
      you filthy J whore! Show me where the hell “eastern Anatolia” is and I'll tell you whether your biblical six-million-gas-chamber hoax was genocide or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
        you filthy J whore! Show me where the hell “eastern Anatolia” is and I'll tell you whether your biblical six-million-gas-chamber hoax was genocide or not.
        Now, now... the truth about history should never be revealed or else people would start to realize they were living a lie...
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
          Now, now... the truth about history should never be revealed or else people would start to realize they were living a lie...
          Don't worry! She's not going to find a place on this planet called “eastern Anatolia” so I'll keep it to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos View Post
            "GWYNNE DYER has worked as a freelance journalist, columnist, broadcaster and lecturer on international affairs for more than 20 years, but he was originally trained as an historian. Born in Newfoundland, he received degrees from Canadian, American and British universities, finishing with a Ph.D. in Military and Middle Eastern History from the University of London. He served in three navies and held academic appointments at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst and Oxford University before launching his twice-weekly column on international affairs, which is published by over 175 papers in some 45 countries."
            SO

EFFING

WHAT?

What does this have to do with him (OK I also checked it and saw that it's a he) being an expert on Turk/Armenian affairs? His article, the first post of this thread is so dumb, ridiculously written that it would make no difference was it signed Chingiz Isekoglu or something.

Comment

Check the comments about this stupid article here. I was just browsing and I saw most posters addressed the "author" as Miss Dyer! Seems the first name is confused with Gwen, Gwynnette or Gwynette.

Comment

I dont know anything about comments, but I think you should edit your avatar to reflect Artsakhs independence.
                kurtçul kangal

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaPapa View Post
                  I dont know anything about comments, but I think you should edit your avatar to reflect Artsakhs independence.
                  Artsakh is part of Armenia and will always be like Western-Armenia is and when we get it back it will joined and be ruled from Yerevan.

Comment

Originally posted by alphapapa View Post
                    i dont know anything about comments, but i think you should edit your avatar to reflect artsakhs independence.
                    Կարմիր, կապոյտ, նարնջի
                    Մեր դրօշակն է հայրենի

What are maps... but lines drawn by “powers” on papers according to their whims that can be torn into pieces and thrown away when needed?

My self-made avatar shows the territories belonging to Armenia according to international law, the international law defined by the Judeo/Saxon sonofabitchery itself, not mine.

These territories ARE part of Armenia, not only historically and morally, but legally. That the genocidal pestilence known as Turk refuses to abide by the law it confirmed by putting its own disgusting signature under the relevant legal paper with its own maladroit and all destroying paw; that the Judeo/Saxon bastardry has opted for adhering to their Cult of Turk Phallus Worship and can't get enough of the Turkish delight coming out of the object of their worship being sprayed in their filthy muzzles and injected in their putrid behinds for the time being and the foreseeable future, are questions which can only be solved when a patriotic government rules the RoA and not the present clan of ignorant and lousy career-monger mobsters.

I like the avatar as is and I am not thinking of editing it before the murderous parasite has evacuated the territories. I am not going to apologize for turning down your suggestion. I hope you won’t mind

Comment

Dear Alpha, I happen to agree with Hellektor, I mean about his avatar. Our historical lands belongs to the heirs of Armenians (US and our children's children and so on....). Western Armenia as well as Artsakh and Akhalklak and Akhaltskha has been and should be returned to us Armenians.

Comment

Working...
                      X