Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vive La France !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vive La France !!!!!

Originally posted by Artashes View Post
    Sorry need to be clearer/All parties respond to the world press in unison from where try are(no cost, only timely organization and they respond to each and every god da?n utterance./Artashes
    Every last god da!n utterance ./Artashes

Comment

Should this whole thread perhaps now be renamed "Vive La Artashes"? Most posts are by Artashes, and many are now Artashes quoting Artashes.
      Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Ok,a lie needs to be addressed(what teacher would watch a criminal walk up and down the halls of school telling lies and not jump the mother f?cker immediately ?) So how do we address that (live and in real time forceful cover up of a true horrific genocide?Of course we have to something . So as my brain is spinning around as I live and breath,this idea occurred to me;we know money is hard to come by but we need to be as effective as if we had a Godzillian dollars. I had a thought,instead of the great expense of trying to get all scholars,speakers and peoples of recognized integrity to the sight of offensive action(and that is what what it is)they respond in a tmely fashion and a well organized fashion . I think the world wide compulsion to recognize so many countries and people of repute might be appositive and also is mostly organization(low dollar)---more brains less dollars ./ Artashes
        You do not understand freedom of speech do you? In the situation you described the teacher would be charged with assault and the 'criminal' would be allowed to walk away. Because telling lies is not a crime! I would hate if one day I could be charged for my opinion and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
          You do not understand freedom of speech do you? In the situation you described the teacher would be charged with assault and the 'criminal' would be allowed to walk away. Because telling lies is not a crime! I would hate if one day I could be charged for my opinion and thoughts.
          You do not understand substituting licence for freedom and your words(the criminal would go free)is a nauseating thought and conclusion on your part./Artashes

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
            Most posts are by Artashes, and many are now Artashes quoting Artashes.

You do not understand freedom of speech do you?

It just shows that "freedom of speech" has to have limits.
            Last edited by londontsi; 02-05-2012, 03:35 PM.
            Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

You do not understand substituting licence for freedom and your words(the criminal would go free)is a nauseating thought and conclusion on your part./Artashes
              Tell me what has the criminal (a person who has committed a crime in the past) done wrong here in the scenario you have described? I believe that freedom of speech and thought is part of healthy society. It is your right to disagree and it is my right to show how wrong you are. I'm so envious of the US constitution and the first amendment.
              Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              It just shows that "freedom of speech" has to have limits.
              Where do you draw the line? No one who is in favour of limits has pointed out to me where the limits should be.

Comment

If your opinion an thought are not based in truth you will be charged with not telling the truth , you will be charged with telling lies and you would would hate to be exposed for that. Also you would hate to be exposed for obfuscating an important issue of merit with diverting attempts at changing the subject to freedom of (------)you have missed the point./Artashes

Comment

If your opinion an thought are not based in truth you will be charged with not telling the truth , you will be charged with telling lies and you would would hate to be exposed for that. Also you would hate to be exposed for obfuscating an important issue of merit with diverting attempts at changing the subject to freedom of (------)you have missed the point./Artashes
                  Show me an article in the law that allows a state to do something like that. Everyday people go and try to spread the word that evolution didn't happen and god created everything today we have prove that they are wrong, should they be charged with a crime? Or people who think the earth is flat? These are all lies, should they be charged with a crime? No country has any laws against lying, the only time you can not lie is under oath but that is something different.

Now you have to show me a law that states you can not lie! Because this is BS!

Comment

Where do you draw the line? No one who is in favour of limits has pointed out to me where the limits should be.
                    Where the limits are set by law.
                    Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                      Where the limits are set by law.
                      So you agree if criticisms against the government was against the law? Or it was against the law to have news papers that aren't approved by the government? Or it is against the law to deny creationism/evolution?

Comment

Working...
                      X