Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkish-Armenian signing delayed; Clinton departs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Turkish-Armenian signing delayed; Clinton departs

Instead of preaching to us morning, noon and night why don't you?
    Don't fricking tell me you have to live in Eastern Armenia to know right from wrong you hypocrite.

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    Im no mathmatition but i do teach Algebra. As for curruption, for the time being is unavoidable. Armenia is a dependent state and for now it has no options. My outlook is not sided in any way, i am a realist, i make my decisions based on reality and nothing else. As much as people like to rip on this government, a realist will say ok let me analyze this objectively and see what have the kocharian-sarkisian rule gotten for Armenia since they took over by overthrowing LTP. The facts are that they inherited a wartorn nation which had economicaly collapsed, was losing the war and was being blockaded on all sides. Under such dreadfull circumstances they won the war, made huge advances economicaly and seem to be succeeding in ending Armenias isolation as well. You dont need to be a mathematition or a algebra teacher to realize these are incredible accomplishments yet despite these accomplishments they are being labled all kinds of hidious things by mostly diasporans who dont know what Armenia was like when they inherited it, nor do they care about what it took to get it to where it is today nor do they care about where it is headed. All you and most others see and say is protocals which give up nothing we have and based on this you ignore all else and label these people davachan. Your forseeing doom and gloom from a organization that has brought nothing but good things to a country that had no chance of being where it is today without these guys. For me it is simply comical to read the conclusion and deductions being made "armenia is doomed" "davachanner" "turckey is going to take over"... It is true that Russia controls Armenia and that Armenia is not nor can it be truely independent today, yes i do appreciate russias protection, it has allowed us to exist in a situation where we had no chance of exicting, and if that makes me a russophile in your mind then so be it. You want the russians out? ok so whats your alternative? A spyurk president you say? Who is going to support this spyurk president? where is he going to get his power? why would the people of armenia choose a outsider to run their country? How would armenias only protector react to such a situation? You really need to think about these questions, they are harder to answer then you think. The world is not as simple as you guys make it out to be, especialy for Hayastan. Instead of being a uninvolved critic do something useful with yourself, buy a ticket go there and see the place for a change instead of playing armchair quarterback and proclaiming yourself the next tom brady.
    "All truth passes through three stages:
    First, it is ridiculed;
    Second, it is violently opposed; and
    Third, it is accepted as self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Comment

Im no mathmatition but i do teach Algebra. As for curruption, for the time being is unavoidable. Armenia is a dependent state and for now it has no options. My outlook is not sided in any way, i am a realist, i make my decisions based on reality and nothing else. As much as people like to rip on this government, a realist will say ok let me analyze this objectively and see what have the kocharian-sarkisian rule gotten for Armenia since they took over by overthrowing LTP. The facts are that they inherited a wartorn nation which had economicaly collapsed, was losing the war and was being blockaded on all sides. Under such dreadfull circumstances they won the war, made huge advances economicaly and seem to be succeeding in ending Armenias isolation as well. You dont need to be a mathematition or a algebra teacher to realize these are incredible accomplishments yet despite these accomplishments they are being labled all kinds of hidious things by mostly diasporans who dont know what Armenia was like when they inherited it, nor do they care about what it took to get it to where it is today nor do they care about where it is headed. All you and most others see and say is protocals which give up nothing we have and based on this you ignore all else and label these people davachan. Your forseeing doom and gloom from a organization that has brought nothing but good things to a country that had no chance of being where it is today without these guys. For me it is simply comical to read the conclusion and deductions being made "armenia is doomed" "davachanner" "turckey is going to take over"... It is true that Russia controls Armenia and that Armenia is not nor can it be truely independent today, yes i do appreciate russias protection, it has allowed us to exist in a situation where we had no chance of exicting, and if that makes me a russophile in your mind then so be it. You want the russians out? ok so whats your alternative? A spyurk president you say? Who is going to support this spyurk president? where is he going to get his power? why would the people of armenia choose a outsider to run their country? How would armenias only protector react to such a situation? You really need to think about these questions, they are harder to answer then you think. The world is not as simple as you guys make it out to be, especialy for Hayastan. Instead of being a uninvolved critic do something useful with yourself, buy a ticket go there and see the place for a change instead of playing armchair quarterback and proclaiming yourself the next tom brady.
      For your freacking stupid analysis, I say your head is way in the sand. I have in the past been to Armenia and I know the right from wrong by following closely what is going on in Armenia, unlike you. You are deceitful to yourself, to us and stop analysing harshly myself and others who feel the deceitfulness of our Motherland's money loving, power loving, unpatriotic selfish bummish traitor government - namely Serjh Sarksyan and Edward Nalbandyan and their entourage.

Comment

Hilarious Hillary made everything possible to ensure perfect injustice in the world. She managed to prevent the US promoted “deal” between the Armenia and Turkey (victim and murder) when God rejected blessing, in Zurich, high (Հայ) treason of the AG justice for three hours.

And allowed Turkey, using the protocol’s historians sub commission provision, preach/convince the victim that the Genocide, recognized by Obama during his election, didn’t happen.

Thus she guaranteed justice in nowadays US standards; protecting Wolf against the Lamb, when it seems to serve the US interests a little bit.

Hilarious Hillary! She managed to overcome the Force Major - Lord.

I think Hillary can win the Noble Prize in the Hunter-Pray “peace” nomination.
        Last edited by gegev; 10-12-2009, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
          Hilarious Hillary made everything possible to ensure perfect injustice in the world. She managed to prevent the US promoted “deal” between the Armenia and Turkey (victim and murder) when God rejected blessing, in Zurich, high (Հայ) treason of the AG justice for three hours.

And allowed Turkey, using the protocol’s historians sub commission provision, convince the victim that the Genocide, recognized by Obama during his election, didn’t happen.

Thus she guaranteed justice in nowadays US standards; protecting Wolf against the Lamb, when it seems to serve the US interests a little bit.

Hilarious Hillary! She managed to overcome the Force Major - Lord.
          I repeat justly that in New York City the people of New York call her the B.I.T.C.H. and rightfully so as she the notorious woman witch was the Governor of New York. If anyone, the New Yorkers know her character at best.

Comment

• Over 60,000 Protest Protocols in Yerevan

Click the link:
            ArmenianYouthFederation
            October 09, 2009

Yerkir Media is reporting that over 60,000 participated in a procession to the Armenian Genocide Memorial Dzidzernagapert, today, urging Armenian President Serge Sarkisian not to sign the Turkey-Ar...
            Yerkir Media is reporting that over 60,000 participated in a procession to the Armenian Genocide Memorial Dzidzernagapert, today, urging Armenian President Serge Sarkisian not to sign the Turkey-Armenia Protocols. The rally, organized by the ARF, is the culmination of weeks of protests in Yerevan and in Diasporan communities around the world - sending a unified "Stop the Protocols" message to Armenian leaders.
            First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

• Armenia; Turkey Sign Protocols

First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

• ՈՉ - Petition

http://www.votch.org/index.php?optio...mid=53&lang=en

ՈՉ - Petition
                (3684 signataires)

THE VITAL INTERESTS OF THE ARMENIAN PEOPLE REQUIRE
                THE REJECTION OF THE PROTOCOLS BETWEEN ARMENIA AND TURKEY

On August 31, the governments of the Republic of Armenia and the Republic of Turkey, under the auspices of Switzerland, agreed to submit for internal political consultations a “protocol on the establishment of diplomatic relations” and a “protocol on the development of bilateral relations,” followed by their signature and ratification.

These protocols affect the future of the Armenian people as a whole, including that of the Diaspora. This Diaspora not being represented as such, neither by the representatives of the Republic of Armenia nor by those of the States of which its members are citizens, our duty commands us imperatively to react by means of this petition, which is open to the signatures of all who uphold human dignity.

We take exception in advance to any initiative that would attempt to interpret this reaction as one directed against the Republic of Armenia, specifying that, quite to the contrary, it seeks to defend the vital interests and fundamental rights of the Armenian people.

Under these conditions, the signers of this petition,

Recalling that the conception they have of Armenia exceeds that which is limited to the Republic of Armenia and its territory,

Subsequently recalling that the authorities of the Republic of Armenia are not authorized to decide all questions that concern the entire Armenian people, notably that of the Genocide of 1915, of which heritage the Diaspora remains a depository,

Recalling that to submit such a unique experience as genocide to negotiations and a judgment by governmental commissions or sub-commissions would subordinate the truth to political maneuvers and power relations,

Reaffirming the universal consensus that has arisen from the experience of the Genocide of the xxxs, a consensus that condemns denialist undertakings and stipulates that a genocide cannot be legitimately studied except by those who have already recognized it,

Considering therefore that, by the signing of these protocols, Armenia marginalizes the Diaspora, and enters into the strategy of the Turkish State to divide the Armenian people and to stigmatize and delegitimize the Diaspora for advocating the consciousness of the Genocide,

Considering that this signing was imposed by those who would like to see the Armenian State build itself up by disowning a part of the Armenian people,

Consequently reject these protocols as an effort of the Turkish State to impose on the economically vulnerable Republic of Armenia its distorted vision of history from which the Republic of Turkey was formed and which is consubstantial with it,

Call upon the Diaspora to reaffirm and strengthen its identity as holder of the memory of the Genocide of the Armenians by means of a project developed independently in critical dialogue with the authorities of the Republic of Armenia,

Call upon all those who uphold human dignity to express their rejection of these agreements which endanger the integrity of the Armenian people.
                First, it is ridiculed;

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
                  I repeat justly that in New York City the people of New York call her the B.I.T.C.H. and rightfully so as she the notorious woman witch was the Governor of New York. If anyone, the New Yorkers know her character at best.
                  Let her get her new name: Hillary Talaat Clinton

Comment

Im no mathmatition but i do teach Algebra.
                    I knew you were not smart, now you confirmed it.

If you were smart you would be using algebra not teaching it.
                    Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
                    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

You guys are terrible at debating. You cannot support your arguments rationaly thus you devolve into insults and emotional appeals. Grow up you guys, this is just silly. If my arguments are so silly and wrong then why dont you prove me wrong instead of reacting this way?
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X