Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Most Annoying Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Most Annoying Song

I thought you guys might find this interesting.

Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever

An online poll conducted in the ’90s set Vitaly Komar, Alex Melamid and David Soldier on a quest to create the most annoying song ever. After gathering data about people’s least favorite music and lyrical subjects, they did the unthinkable: they combined them into a single monstrosity, specifically engineered to sound unpleasant to the maximum percentage of listeners. The song is not new, but it resurfaced on Dial "M" for Musicology.

Amazingly, this "most unwanted music" contains little dissonance — that would have been too easy. For the most part, they seem to have tried to assemble these elements in a listenable way.

Komar & Melamid and David Soldier’s list of undesirable elements included holiday music, bagpipes, pipe organ, a children’s chorus and the concept of children in general (really?), Wal-Mart, cowboys, political jingoism, George Stephanopoulos, Coca Cola, bossanova synths, banjo ferocity, harp glissandos, oompah-ing tubas and much, much more. It’s actually a fascinating listen, worthwhile for the opera rapping alone. (We didn’t think that was possible either.)

Source

You can listen to the song at the above link.

Comment

wtf
      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post

Scientific Attempt To Create Most Annoying Song Ever

Source

You can listen to the song at the above link.
        Is there a extended remix to the above song?
        "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
          I tell you what KndHye, to put it in a serious note perspective, although it's painful to give birth to a human being child; but everything's go so fast that once you give birth the feelings become so rewarding and sweet that any pain associated with it would be not only bearable but becomes happy and rewarding... especially when you give birth to a healthy child of yours.
          It would hurt more for him, he doesn't have the equipment needed to push out a child Anoush jan

Comment

There are other ways !
            THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
              There are other ways !
              I'll pass...
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Anything by or featuring Lady Gaga, and Pitbull - Calle Ocho

Comment

Originally posted by Hookis View Post
                  Anything by or featuring Lady Gaga, and Pitbull - Calle Ocho
                  Calle Ocho is also played out
                  Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

The Salmon Song is the worst ever. It was awful. Some people find it funny but I just have to shut it off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIZt4_Z74_s

Chemical Brothers Lyrics - The Salmon Dance Lyrics

Hello boys and girls, my name is Fat Lip
                    and this is my friend Sammy the Salmon

‘1 - 2′

Today, we’re going to teach you some fun facts about Salmon,
                    and a brand new dance.

Let me introduce to you a brand new dance
                    I know you’re gonna love it if you give it one chance
                    It’s not complicated, it’s not too hard
                    You don’t even have to be a Hip-hop star

See anyone can do it, all you need is style
                    Listen up peep gank I’m a show you how
                    Put your hands to the side, as silly as silly as it seems
                    And shake your body like a salmon floating up stream

I’ll float up stream
                    you know how we do it, you know how we do it again

All my peeps spend part of their life in fresh water
                    And part of their life in salt water

Wow, very interesting

We change round a couple of days after spawning
                    Then we die

When I first did the Salmon all the people just laughed
                    They looked around and stood like I was on crack
                    I heard somebody say out loud what the f@#k is that
                    This n*#%s dancin like a fish while he’s doin’ the snap

But the more I kept doing it the more they kept feeling it
                    Tnd then I heard some xxxxxes say yo that niggas killing it
                    By the end of the night everyone was on my team
                    And the whole club was dancing like a salmon floating up stream!

I’ll float up stream
                    you know how we do it, you know how we do it again.

Most of our friends find their home waters by their sense of smell
                    which is even more keen than that of a dog or a bear

Wow!

My family also rely on ocean currents, tides
                    The gravitational pull of the moon

The moon? Fish pay attention to the moon? Wow!

Did you know?

What?

That I could go to Japan, and back

You’re kidding me. Amazing ..

Polluted water can kill both baby salmon, that are developing
                    and the adult salmon, that are on their way to spawn

Wow what a shame, what a shame
                    Huh?
                    Woah.
                    Wow. Hey kids, hey give it up for Sammy the Salmon and his amazing salmon dance.
                    Huh? What do you say?
                    Who’s hungry?

Also be sure to check out the most wanted song

Last edited by hipeter924; 06-14-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

The Gummy Bear Song - Long English Version

This is about a 9.999/10 on the annoying scale
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

Comment

Working...
                      X