Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Eurovision 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eurovision 2010

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
    Safura to sing Drip drop in Oslo
    Azerbaijani public broadcaster Ictimai TV has today confirmed that Safura Alizadeh, the country's candidate for Eurovision 2010, will be performing Drip drop in Oslo.
    Safura was chosen as Azerbaijan's entrant for Eurovision 2010 back on March 2nd. The jury preferred her over Milk & Kisses and Maryam Shabanova, but were not sure about what song to send to Oslo. Ictimai TV has officially confirmed today that Drip drop will be their entry next May. Drip drop has been written by Stefan Örn and Sandra Bjurman.

Safura Alizadeh - Drip drop

Azerbaijan will compete at the second semifinal of Eurovision 2010, on May 27th.

http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/15404

I think that Safura is young and very pretty. However notice how weak she is live in your video. I don't think that she has much of a voice. Here she is pre-recorded.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Armenia Eurovision 2010 - Eva Rivas-Apricot Stone
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm not impressed much with Eva Rivas either and think that songs terrible.

Nevertheless, I can't believe how seriously some nations seem to take Eurovision. Who will win this years, blatantly, rigged geo-politically motivated European gay, cheese contest? Hooo the tension of it all. lol

Comment

Heres the video that Safura "almost drowned" making.

Mind you, she's only 17 and I suppose you have to give her credit. As she's obviously very ambitious.

Safura - Eurovision 2010, Azerbaijan - Drip Drop - Official Video
      Official music video for 'Drip Drop' by Azerbaijani entry to the Eurovision 2010 Safura! Amazing underwater shooting, incredible Opera house snaps and sensat...

Comment

Originally posted by retro View Post
        Heres the video that Safura "almost drowned" making.

Mind you, she's only 17 and I suppose you have to give her credit. As she's obviously very ambitious.

Safura - Eurovision 2010, Azerbaijan - Drip Drop - Official Video
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YubbH2wa3DE
        "why are you late-where have you been?" sounds like a gf from hell to me but yeh she is pretty and seems pretty ambitious but werent we all at 17.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          "why are you late-where have you been?" sounds like a gf from hell to me but yeh she is pretty and seems pretty ambitious but werent we all at 17.
          Safura should be married, to a Turkish goat hearder and on her ninth kid by now like any other middle aged, Azer women. lol

No I do like Safura and she seems like such a bicthy little princess, that she could win and is already one of the favorites.

Eva Rivas is a very good looking woman. However if you ask me, she has had quite a bit of cosmetic surgery and I don't like the song/video much either as it's "deeper" meaning will be lost on the audience.

Eurovision is so rigged politically, wacky, camp and over the top that it's comical.

According to wikipedia:

"It is also one of the most-watched non-sporting events in the world, with audience figures having been quoted in recent years as anything between 100 million and 600 million internationally"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_Song_Contest

Comment

Let we be honest guy's..... Badryans song s much better than ours.... they got more chance to win than us, our song is just boring... but we must do everything to not let win that basterds, vote as much as you can on Armenia!!!

Comment

We passed to the final and will perform on No. 21 on Saturday

Հայաստանը ներկայացնող Եվա Ռիվասը ինը այլ մասնակիցների հետ անցավ եզրափակիչ փուլ: Եվան իր «Ծիրանի կորիզ» երգը կատարեց Ջիվան Գասպարյանի դուդուկի նվագակցությամբ:

Also, in my opinion, our performance was by far the best of all in the night, the most creative and catchy. Besides, only the fact of Jivan Gasparyan's presence gave it an extra.

Last edited by ashot24; 05-27-2010, 03:55 PM.

Comment

We're 7th in Eurovision. Russia, Israel and Holland gave us 12 points.

Azerbaijan 5th (money speaks), Turkey 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
                  We're 7th in Eurovision. Russia, Israel and Holland gave us 12 points.
                  This was my first time watching Eurovision and will probably be my last, never before have i sat through a sorrier bunch of music than this. Germany had no right to be in first. Russia and the UK should just been disqualified for having such bad songs. so many people couldn't even sing.

I'm happy Israel gave us 12 points, to bad we didn't give them any though, their song was actually decent, and we probably could have gained more through giving israel points than we could georgia

Comment

Armenia might have done a little better if this Eva girl could properly pronounce "apricot." Otherwise, the song was quite dreadful.

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
                      Armenia might have done a little better if this Eva girl could properly pronounce "apricot." Otherwise, the song was quite dreadful.
                      that's what i've always said. I pronounce the the "AP" in apricot like the "AP" in Application, not like "APE"

I mentioned this on the youtube video of the song once and basically everyone attacked me and generally said I was an idiot for thinking this and that "APE-ricot" is the right way to say it.

As for the dreadfulness of the song, while it was quite bad it was no where near as bad as most of the other countries' songs, for all this supposed taste and culture Europe has they sure have none when it comes to music
                      Last edited by ara87; 06-04-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X