Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Problem with music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitelotus jenny, what are some of these bands names ?
    Maybe something like:
    "RSBIHWLD"

or to be more explicit:
    "RELIGIOUS SISTER BURN IN HELL WITH LADY DIANA"

Comment

I say don't worry. I was 9 years old when I was listening to xxxx that promoted violence, drug use, and xxxxin' every girl in sight and I don't have the urge to do any of that now. Fine, you got me on the girl part. I don't know what kind of mentality your brother has. Anyone who will behave a certain way from listening to music was probably going to do the same thing eventually without the music.

Comment

if he starts wearing a trench coat and talking funny

or at any time you notice he just isn't your brother anymore but some guy names BEAELAZABUB give him two barrells

one in the head one in the heart, to be safe incase he is into the vampire xxxx.

Comment

lollllllllllllll vampire xxxx haha

again, what bands is he listening to ?

Comment

Well I have to admit I used to listen to that kind of music too. I was in perfect control till i had a down period. It' s really addictive..

Anyways don't know all the bands but he's fave is cradle of filth. Their video scared the xxxx out of me. I mean they're like the king of satan. Anyways he also likes rammstein something like that they're german.

It's okay to listen to manson but this is way violent. what got me scared even more is that he started a band. He's 15 for crying out loud how did he do that? He and his band even bought a 500$ drumset within 5 months. His school is already packed with satanist.

Okay this is hard but i'm admitting it, I'm the one who introduced him to this type. He used to like pop bands which was really pathetic and i needed some1 to share the music with. Perfect fit huh? Anyway I feel guilty....
            "An angel runs
            Thru the sudden light
            Thru the room
            A ghost preceeds us
            A shadow follows us
            And each time we stop
            We fall"

Comment

Originally posted by Jenny Well I have to admit I used to listen to that kind of music too. I was in perfect control till i had a down period. It' s really addictive..

Anyways don't know all the bands but he's fave is cradle of filth. Their video scared the xxxx out of me. I mean they're like the king of satan. Anyways he also likes rammstein something like that they're german.

It's okay to listen to manson but this is way violent. what got me scared even more is that he started a band. He's 15 for crying out loud how did he do that? He and his band even bought a 500$ drumset within 5 months. His school is already packed with satanist.

Okay this is hard but i'm admitting it, I'm the one who introduced him to this type. He used to like pop bands which was really pathetic and i needed some1 to share the music with. Perfect fit huh? Anyway I feel guilty....
              I love ramstein, i like manson. All these depends on the age.
              You really don't have to worry about all these, music is a tool for
              emancipation.
              And this is not because a band sing in german that it is immediatly satanic
              If he is interested in doing music, it isn't bad.

I don't understand what is the problem here. Are you afraid because he has a leisure or sthg ?

If he turns violent, and burns rabbits, and makes the Hitler's moustache, then you have to worry.

Comment

Ramstien ROCKS!!! i love the song 'mutter'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh Ramstien ROCKS!!! i love the song 'mutter'!!!
                  Yes !!! their last album is pretty good. They did many really stunning songs before too ("Du hast", "angels", the ones in the OST of Lost Highway ...)

Comment

Rammstein - Mutter

Die Tranen greiser Kinderschar
                    Ich zieh sie auf ein weisses Haar
                    Werf in die Luft die nasse Kette
                    Und wunsch mir, dass ich eine Mutter hatte

Keine Sonne die mir scheint
                    Keine Brust hat Milch geweint
                    In meiner Kehle steckt ein Schlauch
                    Hab keinen Nabel auf dem Bauch

Mutter

Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken
                    Und keine Falte zum Verstecken
                    Niemand gab mir einen Namen
                    Gezeugt in Hast und ohne Samen

Der Mutter die mich nie geboren
                    Hab ich heute Nacht geschworen
                    Ich werd ihr eine Krankheit schenken
                    Und sie danach im Fluss versenken

Mutter

In ihren Lungen wohnt ein Aal
                    Auf meiner Stirn ein Muttermal
                    Entferne es mit Messers Kuss
                    Auch wenn ich daran sterben muss

Mutter

In ihren Lungen wohnt ein Aal
                    Auf meiner Stirn ein Muttermal
                    Entferne es mit Messers Kuss
                    Auch wenn ich verbluten muss

Mutter
                    Oh gib mir Kraft

Translation soon ...

Comment

satanic music eh??
                      lol
                      you got me curious there.
                      I've heard of manson, but you can't even tell what hes singin about lol
                      that's not music.
                      it's breaking instruments and shouting.
                      but now I really wonder what those so called "anti christian" bands sing about...
                      hmmm
                      THERE IS NO GOD THERE IS SATAN! MOUAHAHHAHHAHHAHA
                      lol
                      when is this world gonna end God.

Comment

Working...
                      X