Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Reviews & Ratings

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't been in a cinema for the last 3 years. I refuse to feed my mind with junk made by Hollywood.
    I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by nunechka
      wow, so you admit you did not read it, well then you have no right to critic it if you havent read it...

disney and bush connection you are blind - jeb bush is the governer of florida, and disney corp in florida was the one who was supposed to distribute it... and so the CEO of disney wrote a nice letter saying that they will not ditrubute it because of long term good relations with the governer of florida...

you keep repeating the words "pro saudi" well that should be a give away, if they are for saudi, then that figure is rather small compared to their actual numbers... and all of craig under's source are FACT based and true...

the saudis did not leave on the 13th they left earlier then that, most likely on the 11th and the 12th and the 13th and it was not eased... do you udnerstand that, i wasnt even allowed to go back to work on the 13th, I WORK AT NASA...

the truth isnt frequent enough? what are you talking about? frequent? you want it to be every day? or every hour? or every minute? the frequency of something is the amount of times it accurs... the truth can not be frequent it can either be DIRECT, or indirect...

actually i personally know people who changed their minds after they saw it... they didnt change their mind because they saw it, but after they saw the movie, they decided to research more...

i dont care why you dont like bush, or the war... its the FACT taht you said you didnt like it why i thought you didnt like it... if you had not told me that you didnt like them i would not think that you dont like them... i did not assume anything... actually i just took your words rather verbatim...

nope this movie does not do anything to play on people anything, jsut like the government... i liked this movie beacuse it made it simple... and you are not understanding my reasons, but hey you didnt even read the whole thing i wrong previously...

excuse you... again i never called you names and i am not going to stup to your LOW level to do so either, however i would like to point out to you, that there is no pawn greater in this world then people such as yourself who will not believe the truth and will continue to judge things such as this movie by your narrow and brain washed views from the media...

F-9/11 WON the highest prize at the CANNES this year and i dont know about you, but those people that judge movies in France, are not idiots, they are professionals, and you know something else, we here in the USofA never get to see the BEST movies because something might be not suitable for the american public that you represnt... the rest of the world who judged this movie did not see anything fictional about it, rather they gave it the highest prize because they wanted us to see it...

If you want to see the original 9-11 documentary watch the one by Alex Jones. Moore's was a rip off since he stole the idea from Jones, and since Jones' piece is more controversial, it wasn't even circulated. Moreover, Moore makes no mention of the biggest rat, which is Israel, because one of his primary funders is a Jew.

Achkerov kute.

Comment

• I just watched the Punisher again on DVD with my family. I still lvoe this movie although for some reason 90% who saw it hated it.
        "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

• The Punisher, the older one with Dolph Lundgren and Louis Gosset Jr was better.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleuth
            I haven't been in a cinema for the last 3 years. I refuse to feed my mind with junk made by Hollywood.
            If that is true, you are assuming every single screen in the United States plays Hollywood films and that couldn't be further from the truth. I hate Hollywood but go to the cinemas quite often because there is a lot to watch. In addition, I don't feel that every single film Hollywood churns out is crap. Sometimes a good director makes a good movie that falls through the Hollywood cracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stark Evade
              If that is true, you are assuming every single screen in the United States plays Hollywood films and that couldn't be further from the truth. I hate Hollywood but go to the cinemas quite often because there is a lot to watch. In addition, I don't feel that every single film Hollywood churns out is crap. Sometimes a good director makes a good movie that falls through the Hollywood cracks.
              I agree. Persoanlly ,i like lynchian epoch of film making,Alfred Hithxxxx,Bayron Haskin,Darren Aronofsky (*Requiem For A Dream*---modern and very talanted filmmaker),Roman Polansky "'knife in the wather*...yevayln...(sorry Baron coudn't help it ,too cute hahahah)
              I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

• I actually don't like Aronovsky but that's another story. Lynch is one of my favorites; he is very anti-Hollywood. Tarantino is a good example of a good director that moves through the cracks of Hollywood.

Comment

• Requiem For A Dream made me suicidal after watching it. Damn movies

Comment

• I liked the "π" better. In the Requiem movie all I saw was that Connelly and Sotto make cute drug-addict couple. !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sotto? Jared Leto?

Comment

Working...
                      X