Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Poetry Corner

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couplets dance together
    down a cascade of uncertain truisms
    like droplets of dew
    on a four-leaf clover
    stumbling toward the ocean

Comment

• so much depends
      upon

a red wheel
      barrow

glazed with rain
      water

beside the white
      chickens.

Comment

• I think we are supposed to post our own poems here.

Comment

• oh oops sorry i don't have poetry but i'll write one

Comment

• OK, I wrote this poem when I was in the seventh or eighth grade. Don't remember for sure. It's a little silly and simple, so don't laugh

You Are…

My future, my life
            I see it in your eyes
            Any guy’s kiss
            Can never be better than this
            On the first day
            When our eyes met
            I knew that in my heart
            You’ll always be kept
            You’re all I need
            You’re all I want
            I’ll keep you near
            To my heart
            Your love and care
            And your support
            Make me thankful
            For being born
            You are my star
            You are my sky
            Without you
            I’ll always cry
            Say you’ll never,
            Ever bring me pain
            “I will always love you”,
            That’s what I need you to say
            I see...

Comment

• i got oone!!!

rose are blue
              violets are red
              don quixote's backwards
              and so is my head

lol!!!!

Comment

• Sag Gal...it was a very good poem, ketses balik..:-)

Comment

• Thanks Tres Bien jan.
                  I see...

Comment

• Sadness.
                    Anger.
                    Gun.
                    Blood.
                    Death.
                    Arrest.
                    Judgment.
                    Bars.
                    Religion.
                    Regret.
                    Forgivness?

Comment

• Once upon a feeling in the search of sunrise, I sought after this wordless word that was created for a heartless heart that was sought after by mindless minds. I followed that word, and it led me to a new world. I came into the world and it led me to her. I made the mistake of inhaling her sensuous scent, and it went in through my synchronized system, even through my pores, through my skin, through my body, through my veins and arteries, like a narcotic traveling inside me so calmingly rhythmic, giving me a high so high, to the point where I felt my hair stand like static reaching out to the sky. The breath was the moment of clarity giving me light yet shrouding me in darkness, making me powerful, yet plunging me in weakness, making every breath a feeling of death, for with each breath, I died another death yet regained another life. This scent was that word, so wordless, yet sought after through the compass of the heart beat, drumbeat of the soul, which had increased its palpitations by the scent of the “her”. This was a feeling powerfully powerful that I felt like the Wizard of Ahhs, having difficulty believing in the power of the laws of the effect following the cause, twas the ultimate struggle of her scent which caused the struggle in me between pain and pleasure, faith and reason, laughs and cries, culminating with difficulty in breathing, as the beat slowed I refused to exhale, because what I had inhaled like the blue whale, was the oceanic ohm [of the power] of the female.

Once upon a feeling in the search of sunrise, I caught her eyes. Her stare so powerful, mine eyes quickly shut, but naughtily peeking, as the sun set down its rays and exposed her figure like a Goddess, making it shine, through its rays creating sunshine. It increased and heightened my awareness, to sense her, feel her, and see her curves, from curve to curve my eyes swerved, as the light condenses, outlining her bodiless body as time commences, as the sun shines through us, between us, against us, sculpting her soul through the power of lightless light, so bright, that my eyes are blinded but my soul has 20/20 vision able to see the outline of her bodiless body, the prophecy which the ancients spoke of endlessly. The feeling was so enthrallingly enslaving that I became a slave to this euphoric emancipation of my soul into the ether(reality), craving, more and more craving, my inner insides ranting and raving, as if a thousand and one gods stepped down and were all playing the autumn tunes on the cello, as our souls danced, far from each other yet so close to one another, separated with a thousand years of incandescent light from the sun, yet united by the conquering of the darkness of space in between us to become one.

Once upon a feeling in the search of sunrise, I let her skin touch mine. It was as if a thousand shivers shivered my timbers, the roots of my fingers, as the shivers traveled slowly soothingly down from my cheek to my neck, through my spine and my legs, putting me in temporary paralysis, the muscles too weak to move, enjoying the shivers, as it moves through my body creating orgasmic grooves of sensuosity. The feeling exciting in me revolutions like explosions of volcanic agents under the earth that collide for now the elements conspired to hide that which I desired. No longer could the heartless creatures defend against my hearts raptures, the desire to be touched by the eternal Goddess. Twas a touch that felt like being on a bluebirds back like in a dream to the four corners as it sang me songs of her in dream time stirring stumbling I was elevated from stasis to become a power tumbling through twilights divine, traveling the earth above all and above time, for the touch awakened in a me, a feeling not known to humanity, paled next to what we called amour, and here I stood my soul asunder my mind wandering over and under, reacting to the forces of touch, what wonder! Thinking, as I everlastingly want more. “More” cried I, forevermore, remembering that once upon a feeling my soul plunged passed the present, to a feeling in the future of a mortal immortality never felt before. “Happiness” cried I, “has many sad meanings, but she embodies only happiness for me”. For you, the female are deeper than the ocean, higher than the Himalayas, brighter than the sun and the teacher of the universe on this autumn day of forever

Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X