Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

50 cent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 cent

WHY IS 50 CENT STARING xxxx WITH SOME MANY PEOPLE LIKE FAT JOE,NAS,AND JADAKISS THAT IS JUST LIKE xxxxED UP IT IS LIKE THE EAST VS WEST AGIAN ONLY IT IS THE BRONX AND NYC!!!!!!!!!

i doubt it. 50 cent is the fakest gangster ive ever seen. well besides vanila ice.

rappers are not gangsters, they perpetuate a steriotype that is the downfall of most african americans, now white america thinks they are goign to pull a gun on them when they walk down the street. even tho when you think about it they have millions of dollars and can stop whineing about thier childhood(the rappers)

so anyway dont worrie about it. i doubt any of them even owns a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMGO
      WHY IS 50 CENT STARING xxxx WITH SOME MANY PEOPLE LIKE FAT JOE,NAS,AND JADAKISS THAT IS JUST LIKE xxxxED UP IT IS LIKE THE EAST VS WEST AGIAN ONLY IT IS THE BRONX AND NYC!!!!!!!!!
      Because you're so captivated by it.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Because you're so captivated by it.

I think Eminem does a good job of always finding something to complain about. He's clever like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmenianKid
          i doubt it. 50 cent is the fakest gangster ive ever seen. well besides vanila ice.

rappers are not gangsters, they perpetuate a steriotype that is the downfall of most african americans, now white america thinks they are goign to pull a gun on them when they walk down the street. even tho when you think about it they have millions of dollars and can stop whineing about thier childhood(the rappers)

so anyway dont worrie about it. i doubt any of them even owns a gun.
          Well said. It's really ironic really. If you listen to rap at all you'll notice, they all start by rapping about how poor they were and how bad things were and eventually they start rapping about how much money they have and the different cars they own. I can't stand listenign to pointless music.

Comment

yeah but eminem has passion.

Comment

Neither Eminem nor 50 Cent are good rappers let alone great. I can give you a list full of rappers that have more talent than these two put together.

Eminem keeps on complaining about his wife and mother and makes money selling it. It's like WTF? Don't you have anything better to talk about, like social issues and stuff? He's an ok battle rapper, I'll give him that... but he's too overated.

50 Cent creates beef to generate buzz all the time so that he sells more. He beefed with Jadakiss and Fat Joe right before his album came out. He even beefed with The Game (one of his G-Unit members). What a biatch move. Plus he can't rap worth crap. His lyrics aren't even status quo. He's also overated.

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason why they sell so good is because of good marketing, good PR-ing, and because they got catchy beats from Dr. Dre on their backs. Without Dre and these naive teenagers and people who dont know anything about rap buying their records, they're not worth anything.

Comment

I didn't read any of the posts, except for the first but let me say this. 50 Cent has issues with Jadakiss and Fat Joe, for one reason. We all know 50 Cent has the beef with Ja Rule, so seeing Jada and Joe with Ja Rule on the song, "New York" makes him think, they already chose sides. 50 feels like Jada and Joe stand by Ja Rule in this beef.

The reason 50 has issues with Nas isn't because 50 took the first shot- which most people think. It's because of Nas. Nas had an open concert in New York last year, and he took a shot at all of G-Unit, calling them fake. 50 just responded back.

This beef is xxxxed up, because these rappers don't think. However, Eminem is doing his job to keeping this shit on wax. What's the point of saying this shit here? 90% of this board hates rap.

Comment

Re: 50 cent

Originally posted by Genuine_Stud
                  Neither Eminem nor 50 Cent are good rappers let alone great. I can give you a list full of rappers that have more talent than these two put together.

Eminem keeps on complaining about his wife and mother and makes money selling it. It's like WTF? Don't you have anything better to talk about, like social issues and stuff? He's an ok battle rapper, I'll give him that... but he's too overated.

50 Cent creates beef to generate buzz all the time so that he sells more. He beefed with Jadakiss and Fat Joe right before his album came out. He even beefed with The Game (one of his G-Unit members). What a biatch move. Plus he can't rap worth crap. His lyrics aren't even status quo. He's also overated.

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason why they sell so good is because of good marketing, good PR-ing, and because they got catchy beats from Dr. Dre on their backs. Without Dre and these naive teenagers and people who dont know anything about rap buying their records, they're not worth anything.
                  I will take ur post part by part...
                  I think Em does good stuff!!! you told it yourself about him being a good battle rapper...

He has songs related to his wife, daughter and mother but he also has many songs related to politics and many things which happen on the streets.. He raps about everything, that's why I like him.. he has funny songs, songs related to real life, songs related to politics.. do u want examples?

First of all The Game must respect 50 Cent... anybody getting dissed must respond.. if i hit you, do u stand like that and give me the opportunity to hit you again?

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason why they sell so good is because of good marketing, good PR-ing, and because they got catchy beats from Dr. Dre on their backs. Without Dre and these naive teenagers and people who dont know anything about rap buying their records, they're not worth anything
                  I agree with you, Dre is a good producer... but 50 also sells his albums bcoz of his video clips which attract people!

Comment

Working...
                  X