Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

that one car in glendale..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

girl, guy whatever. i didnt even know it was u that said the whole midget thing. well whoever said it...just know that i dont care. hell ill bag on myself, im two inches short of being a midget (the cuttoff is 4'11 n im 5'1) buuut im still pissed about the person, at this point i dono whose who, who trieeedddd mocking me by sayin oh look bla bla i can afford a ferarri...lol i never said that. how can i make myself any more clear? i cant afford one, nor would i want one...i cant even spell the goddamn word lol

Comment

I dont give a xxxx who said what, you people (the ones that have something to say about me i.e. midget..etc) maybe you need to be more self-assured what are u guys hiding is it that u wish u were a little shorter, u to tall? or maybe u dont have big boobs, are u flat chested? IM THE ONE THAT SAID I CAN AFFORD A FERRARI AND YES I CAN, dont need to prove to u guys that i can. it aint my fault u look like anna nicole smith after eating 5tons of chocolate and getting her tits ran over by a 2 ton truck. If u guys have something to say and if u dont agree with the things i say dont critisize my looks or my money say something worthwhile. and as for critisim i can take it as long as it has nothing to do with my looks because we werent on that subject! the xxxxen forum is about cars talk about xxxxen cars.

Comment

I dont give a xxxx who said what, you people (the ones that have something to say about me i.e. midget..etc) maybe you need to be more self-assured what are u guys hiding is it that u wish u were a little shorter, u to tall? or maybe u dont have big boobs, are u flat chested? IM THE ONE THAT SAID I CAN AFFORD A FERRARI AND YES I CAN, dont need to prove to u guys that i can. it aint my fault u look like anna nicole smith after eating 5tons of chocolate and getting her tits ran over by a 2 ton truck. If u guys have something to say and if u dont agree with the things i say dont critisize my looks or my money say something worthwhile. and as for critisim i can take it as long as it has nothing to do with my looks because we werent on that subject! the xxxxen forum is about cars talk about xxxxen cars.

Comment

hahahha
          it worked! it worked!
          I love pissing midgets off!!

Comment

lol im not really pissed im just trying to justify what i said so ppl dont think im this crazy girl who thinks she can afford a ferarri but drives a firebird instead. dude, if i could afford somethin that good id jus get a friggin sl600 inch ferarri lol id rather drive the sl. and its amusing how u ppl dont get it, and use "i made a midget pissed" as an excuse of being so slow, whereas u couldnt differenciate what i said, and what sexy aries said =) btw...im not a midget, im 2 inches taller than the cuttoff point!

Comment

hahaha u pissed a midget off oh my god ur whole meaning of life is fulfilled u pissed a midget off ur complete now u can die happy u have reached ur number 1 goal we r so proud of u. u go girl!!!

Comment

Wow, who knew car talk would lead to this.

Admin I propose getting rid of this xxxxing forum. I never liked the "car" xxxx anyway. It tends to bring out too much love.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Re: that one car in glendale..

Originally posted by paraparmo oh god...hands down its gota b that yellow cavalier...its always cruising glendale. if u kno the guys who drive it...lol or u read this...no offense =) theyre cool guys...just a nasty car

camaros too man...too many. i personally prefer my firebird over a camaro any day...xxxxx if u want...
                  lol ya I see that car a lot too, I like big cars like Navigators and Escalades...

Comment

Re: that one car in glendale..

Originally posted by paraparmo oh god...hands down its gota b that yellow cavalier...its always cruising glendale. if u kno the guys who drive it...lol or u read this...no offense =) theyre cool guys...just a nasty car

camaros too man...too many. i personally prefer my firebird over a camaro any day...xxxxx if u want...
                    lol ya I see that car a lot too, I like big cars like Navigators and Escalades...

Comment

that one car in glendale..

Thats not a caliler.its a camero thats cheep

Comment

Working...
                      X