Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

IDF kills Palestinians for their organs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucin
    replied
    Re: IDF kills Palestinians for their organs

Originally posted by Jam View Post
    Since you are too lazy too search by yourself and read the posts in that forum I put this for you. This also shows how much interest you have in Iran. You are one of those people that think they would know everything about Iran but you do not even have a clue what is really going on in Iran. That is very typicall for some Armenians.
    I am not pasted to my computer 24/7, if you make a claim you should be ready to back it up, unless you're a lazy bone Giving a link to a forum with hundreds of threads doesn't help. It's not like a five-minute search with plenty results.

That website is probably the best and most informative website regarding Iran and Iranian history. This Parthian bridge is just one of the many historical monument destroyed by Islamic Republic. But I think you do not even give a damn. As long as Armenians have a neighbour country that is supporting them why should any Armenian care for Iranian people and their historic monuments...

http://www.cais-soas.com/News/2007/D...2007/08-12.htm
    It seems very convenient for someone who has a beef with the regime to take a single example of not high significance and then generalize it by saying 'historical monuments are being destroyed' in Iran. Have Persepolis, Passargad, Naghshe Rostam, Choghazanbil, Siosepol, Naghshejahan, etc. been destroyed? Did Shah do a better job?

FYI, this problem has been existent during Shah's rule as well. Again FYI, there are mosques and sites dating back to Islamic era which are in a worse situation, so it doesn't seem to have to do with the ruling regime... As you know, Iran is a very rich country when it comes to archeological sites, historical monuments and valuable objects. The preservation of such a vast cultural heritage takes huge resources which a developing country such as Iran cannot afford at the moment. As a result, the main efforts are naturally being concentrated on historical monuments of significant importance and history-makers, even though they can do a better job... and this problem is not specific to Iran. Also, without going into details, I should add that there are some other factors (natural or else) which may have contributed to this situation as well.
    Last edited by Lucin; 08-30-2009, 08:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Yedtarts
    replied

Romania busts Israeli human egg-trafficking ring

Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:17:58 GMT

Two Israeli doctors and three others have been arrested and are being held in detention in Romania over suspicion of trafficking in human eggs.

The two Israeli gynecologists are accused of "human egg-trafficking, involvement in a criminal group, and practicing medicine without a permit," the chief prosecutor of Romania's Organized Crime Department, Codrut Olaru, told AFP on Tuesday.

He said that after questioning the suspects for several hours on Tuesday, the prosecution decided to place them in detention for 24 hours.

The two gynecologists, who were banned from leaving the country last week, "did not have the required authorization to practice in Romania," he added.

The Israeli consul general to Bucharest, Lili Ben-Harush, identified the detained Israelis as Professor Nathan Levitt and Dr. Genya Ziskind.

Last week about 30 Israelis were arrested in a Romanian fertility clinic for similar offences.

The clinic is owned by Israeli father and son Harry and Yair Miron, who remain in detention on the orders of Romania's prosecutors.

The two ran the Sabyc clinic in Bucharest, which specializes in in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and plastic surgery.

They are suspected of recruiting Romanian women aged between 18 and 30 and paying them 800 to 1,000 leis ($271 to $338) for their eggs, and selling the eggs for 8,000 to 10,000 euros ($11,339-$14,174) to women in need of artificial fertilization, reported the Romanian daily Gardianul.

According to the newspaper, the clinic's annual earnings are around 20 million euros ($28.4 million).

Most of the clients came from Israel, Italy, and Britain.

FTP/ZAP/HGL

Leave a comment:

• Jam
    replied

I know also a lot about Iran. Since we Zazas have Iranian heritage I follow Iranian news in several websites and forums everyday for years. I have also read many books about Iranian history and politics. I was once even invited to broadcast in an Iranian TV channel based in Washigton DC. I joined some Iranian demonstrations in Munich. I celebrate Nowrouz with Iranians. I am a member in some forums that other people are not allowed to join. I am a Pan-Iranist. I have a great interest in Iran and Iranian people living in and outside of Iran.

Leave a comment:

• Anoush
    replied

Dear Anoush.

I did not say that she is a dumb or uneducated person. I did not even know that she was female. But if it comes to Iran she is not a person that knows much. Our world is huge nobody can know everything about every country. She hasn't even made the effort to search for it or google it. One doesn't have to follow Iranian news for years each day to be aware of such things.

It is like I would tell you guys there wasn't any Armenian Genocide and when somebody had provided me a link I'd say I don't have the time for it...

Do you understand what I mean?
    Jam, she knows a great deal about Iran as she lives there and she is a caring person to make it her business to know, I am sure. The reason that she asked you to give a specific quote or better quotes as the one that you have provided her one had to dig to find it out. People are generally very busy and cannot devote a great deal of time to dig into extensively. That's probably why.

Leave a comment:

• Jam
    replied

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
    Jam;

I will let Lucin to answer you herself of course; but I have been here a while and you haven't. Let me enlighten you that Lucin is one of the smartest and a most ethical young lady in here, and not only she is knowledgeable about what's going on in the world but she is very knowledgeable and caring both towards Armenians and Iranians.
    Dear Anoush.

I did not say that she is a dumb or uneducated person. I did not even know that she was female. But if it comes to Iran she is not a person that knows much. Our world is huge nobody can know everything about every country. She hasn't even made the effort to search for it or google it. One doesn't have to follow Iranian news for years each day to be aware of such things.

It is like I would tell you guys there wasn't any Armenian Genocide and when somebody had provided me a link I'd say I don't have the time for it...

Do you understand what I mean?

Leave a comment:

• Anoush
    replied

Since you are too lazy too search by yourself and read the posts in that forum I put this for you. This also shows how much interest you have in Iran. You are one of those people that think they would know everything about Iran but you do not even have a clue what is really going on in Iran. That is very typicall for some Armenians.

That website is probably the best and most informative website regarding Iran and Iranian history. This Parthian bridge is just one of the many historical monument destroyed by Islamic Republic. But I think you do not even give a damn. As long as Armenians have a neighbour country that is supporting them why should any Armenian care for Iranian people and their historic monuments...

http://www.cais-soas.com/News/2007/D...2007/08-12.htm
    Jam;

I will let Lucin to answer you herself of course; but I have been here a while and you haven't. Let me enlighten you that Lucin is one of the smartest and a most ethical young ladies in here, and not only she is knowledgeable about what's going on in the world but she is very knowledgeable and caring both towards Armenians and Iranians.
    Last edited by Anoush; 08-29-2009, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro Xaramillo
    replied

Look you are saying that xxxs are very mixed and so on. I said Arabs are exactly the same! They are also very mixed like J_ews. Thats is what you didn't understand. Put a Maroccan, Algerian, Lebanese, Somalian, Saudi Arabian, Iraqi, Palestinian, Sudanese and Syrian together and you'll see how different they look. Alone in Saudi Arabia there are people that look like Indian, African, white with different kind of eye colors and hair and light brown people. Are you telling me that these Arabs are pure and not mixed with Persians, Turks, Greeks, Hebrews and other people? Egyptians example weren't even Arabic till they became Muslims and their language was replaced by Arabic. Coptic Church of Egypt is still using the ancient language of Egypt. In Libya and Marocco, Iraq there are hundreds of other languages besides Arabic. There are no unmixed people and there is no pure race! Some people are more mixed than others that is it.

Because J_ews are mixed that doesn't mean they don't have the right to live in Israel. Btw. compare that little land that Israel has with Arabic countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League
    I am tempted to facepalm, dude I said clearly now quite a few times, xxxs = Religion, not a race or ethnicity, much like you can't say a Christian or Muslim race.

Please read my posts carefully, that is all

Leave a comment:

• Jam
    replied

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
    I do not have the time to browse through a forum where there are probably hundreds of threads on Iran (though I didn't find anything) I simply asked for a tangible proof -a link, an article with pictures from a reliable source- on your claim regarding historical monuments being "destroyed" in Iran. If not, then you should not throw in bold statments like that mainly based on heresay without enough evidence to back it up.

Edited by Shapour Suren-Pahlav

LONDON, (CAIS) -- Islamic regime's authority have destroyed the remains of 2200-year-old Khoda-Afarid bridge also known as Negin, in Shiniyar district of Masjed-Soleyman in Khuzestan province.

The destruction of the bridge was began in September under the guise of construction of a new bridge, and despite all the oppositions from cultural figures and the Iranian nation, the Khuzestan Governor office went ahead and removed the last stone of the ancient bridge.

The ancient bridge of Khoda-Afarid (Xodā-āfarīd) which is known to local Bakhtiari population known as Negin, was one of the best preserved and intact bridges of its type remained in Iran-proper from Arsacid dynasty (248 BCE-224 CE).

"The 60 meters in length was the best survived Parthian water engineering example in the country, which was demolished despite the 100-meter legal protection boundary, imposed by Khuzestan Province Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization [KCHTO]" said Mojtaba Gahstooni, the spokesman for the Khusestan’s Friends of the Cultural Heritage Association (Tariana) in September 2007.

Since 1979 and the rise of Islamic regime to power, the ruling clerics have been devoted themselves to destroy and erase all the pre-Islamic Iranian culture and civilisation, under the guise of construction projects. Since then, the regime have destroyed large number of major cultural landmarks associated with the ancient Iranian civilisation.
    Circle of Ancient Iranian Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, UK, Iran & Iranian Art & Civilisation & Archaeology & Anthropolgy & Society& Race& History & Culture , Iranian Tehran Persian Iranian History web site, news culture, music archaeological news sport, Iran news
    Last edited by Jam; 08-29-2009, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anoush
    replied

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
    They might call us “Anti Semites”
    Baloney!!! I was born in Egypt and I left young but I still like Egyptians. I have made many Egyptian friends in there and I have the best memories from Egypt. Egyptians are considered Arab and Semites, but the Arabs were lifesavers to Armenians; therefore I love Arabs for how hospitable they were and still are, and how they saved every Armenian from further annihilation and gave them homes and lands. But I am against any entity or country who works against Armenia and Artsakh and they work and give arms to our country's number one enemies to the demease of Armenia.
    Last edited by Anoush; 08-29-2009, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Yedtarts
    replied

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    Lets go with that logic... we can form the Christian equivalent to Zionism... and call it Araratism. After all, we are the son of God's chosen people .
    They might call us “Anti Semites”

Leave a comment:

Working...
X